Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Generally if you have rats you probably have bigger issues

I think Mall is just a sociopath
    Do you Dr Adam89shadow, because if you think that's my only problem buckle up. By the way you are wrong and it doesn't really matter, when it is your house you get a vote, when it is mine I will ignore anyone else's

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to anthropomorphise to have respect - in fact you're the one anthropomorphising them because you're attaching human behaviour towards them and thinking they're trespassing out of malice and will learn a lesson
    No I am going either way if they are so intelligent then I will see them as invaders intentionally being where they shouldn't

If they aren't then they are simply walking garbage with feet, in either event, I am not going to pause it's evacuation from a home because of how you feel. Maybe you can set something up where you come collect them all for free and they can live at your house.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Do you Dr Adam89shadow, because if you think that's my only problem buckle up. By the way you are wrong and it doesn't really matter, when it is your house you get a vote, when it is mine I will ignore anyone else's

- - - Updated - - -

No I am going either way if they are so intelligent then I will see them as invaders intentionally being where they shouldn't

If they aren't then they are simply walking garbage with feet, in either event, I am not going to pause it's evacuation from a home because of how you feel. Maybe you can set something up where you come collect them all for free and they can live at your house.
    It's got nothing to do with 'feels' it's illegal

10+ Year Old Account
    It's got nothing to do with 'feels' it's illegal
    It's illegal based on feels and not everywhere, and in this case if a cop don't see it, and nobody stupid enough to post it, then it didn't happen, and I am sure as hell not going to lose sleep about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like mice

If there would be a way to kill all mosquitoes on the planet I wouldn't oppose it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I like mice

If there would be a way to kill all mosquitoes on the planet I wouldn't oppose it
    MURDERER don't you know those mosquitoes feed birds, how dare you, the air isn't all yours all around you GAWD!!

Deleted
    It's illegal based on feels and not everywhere, and in this case if a cop don't see it, and nobody stupid enough to post it, then it didn't happen, and I am sure as hell not going to lose sleep about it.
    Don't be obtuse

That's like saying it's ok to murder if nobody knows. Laws are made to keep a civil society civil

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be obtuse

That's like saying it's ok to murder if nobody knows. Laws are made to keep a civil society civil
    Like slavery laws, Jim Crow, those were laws too, no laws are a means and measure of control to tell adults fairy tales as to what will keep them safe. It doesn't and if you want to consider murder of human beings along the lines of rats and vermin, well then that is up to you.

But unsettling as it may be, what I said is true, if the police didn't stt it, then it didn't happen. Unless there are witnesses in other words jackasses uploading it to YouTube where laws might make it illegal as you suggest.

Deleted
    Like slavery laws, Jim Crow, those were laws too, no laws are a means and measure of control to tell adults fairy tales as to what will keep them safe. It doesn't and if you want to consider murder of human beings along the lines of rats and vermin, well then that is up to you.

But unsettling as it may be, what I said is true, if the police didn't stt it, then it didn't happen. Unless there are witnesses in other words jackasses uploading it to YouTube where laws might make it illegal as you suggest.
    And you obviously have issues you should fix

You've said this for the nth time. Okay, you don't give a shit. We know.

But don't try to condone it. That'll just make you look stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you obviously have issues you should fix
    I don't I also don't have this pest issue, but I know let me help you "Oh Mall I hate your face, why can't you die because I dont like you, how come you exist and I am not ok with that yadda yaddah"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    You've said this for the nth time. Okay, you don't give a shit. We know.

But don't try to condone it. That'll just make you look stupid.
    I am not condoning it, I don't even know why outside of your assumption that people are sadistic bastards and they are, why they would do this. You have already established I am a POS, but in general unless this served some purpose as in it stops or prevents this, I wouldn't do this either.

This is disgusting for me, so if there is a way to make you happy and kill them quick and these people happy get rid of them from that property, WOOT!

Deleted
    Personally while i think you should if possible just catch and release animals like mice into the wild i wouldn't call it amoral per se to use something like a glue trap, these animals are smart enough so if you get unlucky after the first one ran into a spring trap or whatever their won't follow anymore afterwards because they simply will not fall for the trap.

In such a case i personally wouldn't argue against trying another kind of trap, and if this ends up with "bad" traps then sorry, me>some mice, HOWEVER these kind of videos are just sickening and the people who do this should get put on some kind of watchlist, like honestly, kill the poor fuckers if that's the only way but do it quick and only if necessary, but don't torture them or brag about how great you are catching rodents (and in case of a glue trap use something to get the glue off, just take them a few 100 meters away before)

Deleted
    Wonder what happens if the neighbors cat or dog gets into Mallsecurities house or yard...

Deleted
    I don't I also don't have this pest issue, but I know let me help you "Oh Mall I hate your face, why can't you die because I dont like you, how come you exist and I am not ok with that yadda yaddah"
    Have you broken yourself?

Basic decency and respect for other living creatures isn't just feels though. It's why we've flourished as a species. Mice don't need special rights or anything, but it's entirely possible to kill them without having to torture them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you broken yourself?
    Broken myself you already diagnosed me as a sociopath, have I broken myself, I don't know I am pretty fucked up, but I don't think I broken myself. Is that a literal of figurative question?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I consider some animals pest and I do kill them if they try to enter my home (traps, poison, etc). I enjoy having a cat kill certain ones in and around the home.
    Untill a fly land on your monitor and dumbass squash smacks it and makes you angry ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not opposed to extermination of pests, but using glue traps to do it just adds a layer of cruelty to it that doesn't really need to be there. It doesn't serve any tangible purpose making them suffer before death, as unwanted as these pests may be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Basic decency and respect for other living creatures isn't just feels though. It's why we've flourished as a species. Mice don't need special rights or anything, but it's entirely possible to kill them without having to torture them.
    Well I don't completely disagree, but I think in general there are rules for engagement, I think sometimes the same level of intelligence can be demonized as well as read too much into.

Animals mark their territories, they live and breath the same environment we all do, and you are right respect for other life is vital I agree totally. BUT YOU are an animal you are part of the environment and other animals need to respect you too.

Not for some macho bravado bullshit, sometimes because honestly I agree with the OP human beings are NOT fucking safe, we are NOT as tame as we like to come of as.

I fear for some animals that don't know any better that make the mistake of trusting or not being afraid of people enough. I mean I would like the idea if all humans beings could paint with the colors of the wind, but we don't.

Some Humans will kill and torture one another sometimes their own children. I think a mutual respect for life is great but I also think some things call for reason over emotion.

If the Glue Traps are obsolete and stupid, that in and of itself should be on top of humane used to champion getting rid of them.

But this well I rather it be killed a different way on someone else's dime because I don't like it, is going to keep these traps around a lot longer.

I am at least being honest about how I feel, but yes I am sure some nut jobs get pleasure out of this too, I am just like most I just don't want them in my home or near me.

snip
    I get it. But reason also tells me that abusing and torturing animals is not a good trait for a human to have.

Torturing animals is a precursor for killers. That's not feels.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is never okay to torture an animal, large or small. Anyone that tries to justify it is an idiot, and someone that probably shouldn't reproduce.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I get it. But reason also tells me that abusing and torturing animals is not a good trait for a human to have.

Torturing animals is a precursor for killers. That's not feels.
    Exactly. Its a known, common denominator.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.