Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    blizz needs to fix rogue dps asap.. otherwise no one will be bringing rogues given how little you have to soak in antorus
    Nothing wrong with it, Outlaw meta.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Nothing wrong with it, Outlaw meta.
    outlaw is still shit compared to other specs.. plus how the fuck do you make the shittiest spec the meta at the end of xpac when most serious players invested all their time into sub/sin

outlaw is still shit compared to other specs.. plus how the fuck do you make the shittiest spec the meta at the end of xpac when most serious players invested all their time into sub/sin
    All serious players has all leggos now though.

It's there with the middle of the pack, that's not shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    So with current tuning, t21 for outlaw will be RtB > SnD? because as of now with 936 ilvl, going rtb is 100k+ dps loss from snd with t20

RtB with mantle/bracer is the way to go, at least based on the latest theorycrafting, still hoping for boots/sephuz meta

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    So with current tuning, t21 for outlaw will be RtB > SnD? because as of now with 936 ilvl, going rtb is 100k+ dps loss from snd with t20
    SnD might pull ahead when everyone starts getting the pantheon trink. I hope this is the case. Only time will tell, weve still got tuning to come in the next couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Sims don't always tell how a spec will perform in a tier, as certain fights favor some specs more than others. But this sim chart does show just how poor rogue scaling has been in Legion. Our secondary stat scaling is piss-poor compared to other classes and I really hope blizz addresses haste for rogues in BfA or at least add agi back on Jewlery.
    As a DH, I agree and I'll stick with you guys if its rough

- - - Updated - - -

Because its really cool! I really enjoy the fantasy of Outlaw, its just unfortunate that their dmg is so rng based

I hate playing Sub this expansion. I really hope Assassin is top damage in the next raid.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    I hate playing Sub this expansion. I really hope Assassin is top damage in the next raid.
    waaat? sin is booooring.. sub is so much fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    Not going to happen.

Deleted
    I dont see a scaling issue for sub. It is just the shitty set bonus... if set bonus was 8% like for most specs, sims would be close to current t20 sims.

when 2pc T20/2pc T21 sims within <1% of T20 2pc/T21 4pc - you know the set bonus is hot garbage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    when 2pc T20/2pc T21 sims within <1% of T20 2pc/T21 4pc - you know the set bonus is hot garbage
    Yes, sir ! You are right this is pretty bad and sad for us. Assassination needs some help these days.

We can stop freaking out.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#dataset=95

Not great by any means but we aren't garbage. It's pretty balanced thus far. I will say that there was not a fight where I felt like rogue really did anything special, which a lot of classes did seem to have. There's no Mistress this tier for us to shine on, at least from heroic experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post

Not great by any means but we aren't garbage. It's pretty balanced thus far. I will say that there was not a fight where I felt like rogue really did anything special, which a lot of classes did seem to have. There's no Mistress this tier for us to shine on, at least from heroic experience.
    wait until people start getting geared.. 4pc and higher ilvl then we will see sub at the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    Yes, sir ! You are right this is pretty bad and sad for us. Assassination needs some help these days.
    I think he was talking about the sub set bonuses, but yeah, assassination needs a buff. Tbh the current set bonus is still decent for assassin even after the nerf to it, the problem is that the spec is too weak baseline.

How is that disproving the sims? Sims show us T21 gear, which we don't have day 1 or even week 1.

What did you expect for the first week when the majority of the players are in the same gear as the last week? This proves nothing...