Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Also, why do you keep posting swedish news on here? Does the average MMO-C reader actually care about swedish politics? I mean, at all?
    I assume the reason is kinda like TennisT doing Pro Canada threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Really... wasnt expressen that paper that printed a column comparing politicians to rats and suggesting killing them with rat poison?
    How should I know. I read the OP, not the entire histories of every news service there is.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-11-26 at 12:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I assume the reason is kinda like TennisT doing Pro Canada threads.
    But Tennis is just trolling. This poster seems to just post random news articles.
    It makes no sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you no longer live there, why does it matter?
    Cause my culture and ancestry comes from there and the people I know, my friends and family are still living there

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Cause my culture and ancestry comes from there and the people I know, my friends and family are still living there
    The Confederates, that you seem to always say didn't fight for slavery, came from Sweden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    The Confederates, that you seem to always say didn't fight for slavery, came from Sweden?
    Got fam in both sides the swedes should really carry confederate ideals

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    I doubt your "culture and ancestry" is affected much by taxes but seeing as Sweden has had relatively high taxes for the last 400 years or so at least, I'm sure you'd do fine in any case.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're part of a group that would actually benefit from the high taxes and the social security that comes with the system.

Isn't this the same woman who claimed that your culture consists of silly things like midsummer and so on?

Also, why do you keep posting swedish news on here? Does the average MMO-C reader actually care about swedish politics? I mean, at all?
    Why not?
    There is news from all over the world posted on MMOC. This site isn’t just for bashing America you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Why not?
    There is news from all over the world posted on MMOC. This site isn’t just for bashing America you know.
    Is there really?
    In the case of this poster, I'm guessing he or she gets payed to do this but it seem pointless.

Is there really?
    In the case of this poster, I'm guessing he or she gets payed to do this but it seem pointless.
    Yes, there is news from all over the world presented here on MMOC. Unfortunately, it shines a light on some places people would rather a light not be shined upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yes, there is news from all over the world presented here on MMOC. Unfortunately, it shines a light on some places people would rather a light not be shined upon.
    Again though, they OP here has a tendency to post far right propaganda and not actual news.
    So you know...

Again though, they OP here has a tendency to post far right propaganda and not actual news.
    So you know...
    Many on this site post news on both sides of the extremes of the political spectrum.

So you know...
    I haven't posted any far right propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Really... wasnt expressen that paper that printed a column comparing politicians to rats and suggesting killing them with rat poison?
    No, it was a woman who is a columnist for Expressen who wrote about brown coats and asked rhetorically if they should be killed with rat poison. Not politicians generally.

https://www.expressen.se/kronikorer/...-brunrattorna/
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-11-27 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    I find the word 'skattebrott' amusing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I find the word 'skattebrott' amusing
    Why? its a compound word "tax-crime"