Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You chat shit about your best players all the time, not surprised everyone runs from your club if the average fan is like you.

I've never chatted shit about Umtiti.
    He gave everything in our shit before leaving to better things.

Unlike some other cunts who jumped ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Umtiti has to be the best transfer Barca has done in the past 5 years. I can see him being the best center defender in the world in the next couple of seasons. I'd say he is top 5 already

- - - Updated - - -

wow, barca got totally screwed, that ball crossed the line

https://imgtc.com/w/jqntYGo
    Nearly 2018

Not having goal line technology.

La Liga = shit tier.

complete domination by Barca that half, who should be up 0-1 if not for the blind referees. Would be the second season in a row they were not given a legit goal due to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Nearly 2018

Not having goal line technology.

La Liga = shit tier.
    I can't disagree with that. It really is a disgrace

Deleted
    The Spanish truely are peasants.

I reckon it's so their corrupt officials can jiggery poke the results.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap.

Get in Valencia!

Barca will feel robbed, and rightly so. But that was a well worked goal by Valencia. Semedo has been isolated in this second half and Valencia have been working that side

Barca on the receiving end of a bad call........ my heart bleeds for them it really does....
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

As a Sevilla supporter, I have a real tough time rooting for Valencia. I just can't do it. Only if they were playing Betis or Madrid

- - - Updated - - -

what a goal by Jordi Alba

Deleted
    More like what a pass from Messi.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    More like what a pass from Messi.
    for sure, still a nice finish by Alba

Deleted
    Hats off to Valencia they gave Barca a right game.
    A few really good players in that Valencia side too.

1-1 final, entertaining game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Hats off to Valencia they gave Barca a right game.
    A few really good players in that Valencia side too.
    I'm surprised they have kept on to Gaya. I for sure thought he would be the next one to leave for a big team

hope andreas pereira enjoyed his 20min run out.

Should be fighting for his spot in the utd team rather than pissing around in la liga

Deleted
    Only thing I remember him doing is hacking Busquets down.

He got a nice yellow card for all his work.

Guess there's no point in watching the English and French(not that I watch this one much) leagues for the rest of this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Guess there's no point in watching the English and French(not that I watch this one much) leagues for the rest of this season...
    Yep, when the likes of raheem sterling are banging in winners then its pretty much done. Dont forget about the Bayern Munich league though

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yep, when the likes of raheem sterling are banging in winners then its pretty much done. Dont forget about the Bayern Munich league though
    For now Bayern only has a 3 point lead but yeah, they will get a lot ahead eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    For now Bayern only has a 3 point lead but yeah, they will get a lot ahead eventually.
    Theyre still infront of that red bull team even with half the starting line up injured.

And that team is set to lose their best midfielder. Red bull clearly dont pay enough wages to keep their talent if liverpool can steal them away.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Valeron Damn sad news coming out for the sevilla manager. Probably not a fan favorite at the moment but still sad. Prostate cancer

Some kid absolutely destroyed Oxlade Chamberlain. No mercy.

https://streamable.com/vyvke
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Some kid absolutely destroyed Oxlade Chamberlain. No mercy.

https://streamable.com/vyvke
    Is the guy chamberlain in disguise?

Looks more believable than rons attempt

In other news messi's new contract is gonna earn him $500,000 a week. Pushing barca to most expensive waged team followed by psg, real madrid and man utd. 500k a week just for his wage. Never mind image rights. G_G
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-11-27 at 09:28 AM.