Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Why not real 1.0 classic?

There were dozens of patches, which one is the "right" one?
    Starting from 1.1.0 and progressing from there fixing only bugs/exploits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Starting from 1.1.0 and progressing from there fixing only bugs/exploits.
    Then you want to be there from day 1, and if you start playing with naxx open the game is frozen for ever, you missed the "vanilla experience" from previous patches, once again.
    They are not going to open new servers every 3 months like in 05, so you cant reroll on a fresh server and do the AQ opening once again, and I dont like the "restart every x" because it's basically like losing your toon and the time invested in it, to reroll on a new realm every x. Its a huge reason why players wanted official servers, so they don't lose their toons and progression if their p server get shut down.

Decide which "timeline" the game relaunch and don't move forward so everybody experience the same thing whenever he start to play. Make AQ opening a yearly event, so 14y or 25y after vanilla, nobody miss the relaunch. Same thing if they ever relaunch TBC and allow transfert from classic servers.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-11-26 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. You all said you wanted Classic. You should get Classic as purely as possible. IIF classic remains a hit after a year or so then I could see launching a TBC server.*

Want modern conveniences? Play live.

*What I think they should do if enough people stick around on Classic after 1-2 years is launch TBC & LK and stop there. Basically, have a set of servers that let people experience the pre-Cataclysm quests and world.
    Last edited by clevin; 2017-11-26 at 10:38 PM.

Lmao meanwhile let's have BfA and BfA- (minus)

BfA is your standard, full-experience expansion

BfA- is the same expansion, without flying, QoL changes, LFG/LFR, etc etc.

See how retarded you sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Lmao meanwhile let's have BfA and BfA- (minus)

BfA is your standard, full-experience expansion

BfA- is the same expansion, without flying, QoL changes, LFG/LFR, etc etc.

See how retarded you sound?
    Well not really. Thats a pretty terrible example.

If someone said "i am getting ford to rebuild my 1969 mustang" some would say it should be all EXACTLY as the factory made it in 1969.

Others, who are comfortable in their 2017 ford mustang, would say that they LOVE the 1969 mustang, and would love to have one factory rebuilt.....but......they would like aircon, BT stereo, power windows, modern suspension, and a crate motor to add a bit more punch.

Those two arguments, although opposing, are both quite valid. Saying that they should make the 2018 mustang, but remove aircon, power steering, modern brakes, suspension etc, well thats another whole level of stupid all over again.

I feel like splitting the community even more is a bad idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernovaqq View Post
    I keep seeing everybody argue about how exactly the new Classic servers *should* be. Feels like one of those situations where there's no one true right answer. Why not have both?

(1) Classic - servers as they were in the final patch before BC

(2) Classic Plus - servers with some of the niceties of today, AoE looting, cross-realm achievements, updated character models, etc.
    Nah, can't see this happening. Would be waste of money.

There'll be classic PvE and classic PvP, nothing more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..