Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euron Greyjoy View Post
    Aren't you anorexic? How come poeple liking food is a turn on for you and picky eaters is a turn off?
    If I may ask, I'm genuinely curious.
    I struggle with eating, but I *love* cooking. It's a pet peeve of mine to try and cook around someone's picky eating.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Turn on:
    1. Good personality
    2. Light eyes with light hair
    3. Is fit
    4. Is financially responsible
    5. Likes kids so they don't mind having kids already

Turn offs:
    1. Too dark skin
    2. Being poor
    3. Bad hygiene
    4. Being lazy
    5. Hates kids
    Haha you're truly Asian

In this order:

Turn on:

1) Witty, intelligent, open and likes to joke.
    2) Black hair combined with blue/green eyes.
    3) Proportionally curvy (don't like too big asses while the boobs are tiny, the other way around however is ok ) or Asian slim.
    4) Something different about her (skin color, hair color, facial features, etc).
    5) Has a hot mom (meaning she will be hot when she becomes old )

Turn off:

1) Bad hygiene.
    2) Feminazi.
    3) Doesn't care about her looks (even fat chicks can be sexy, she should put some effort into her looks).
    4) Smoking.
    5) Is too quiet.
    Bonus:
    6) Has kids (ok if I had kids myself, but I don't, so).
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2017-11-27 at 12:03 AM.

Odd, there is an overly large amount of gold digging people here. Its both sad and funny >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Relax with the flirting. It's way too obvious to the point of being awkward.

On topic:

Positive

3) Drugs/Drinking

6) Adding a sixth since it's important - progressive politics. I will never date a conservative again.
    Why is doing drugs/drinking a positive for you? I can understand the occasional red wine, but how does one actively doing drugs on top not disqualify someone as a quality person?

And what was the issue about the conservative? Was she full Bree-Van-De-Camp anal about some non-traditional stuff? I think a crazy liberal, the other side of the spectrum, would be even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn On:
    1. Brilliant
    2. Hygiene
    3. Empathy
    4. Healthy weight
    5. Independent

Turn Offs:
    1. Morbidly overweight
    2. Narcissism
    3. Distrustful
    4. Poker Faced
    5. Constant complaining

--

Maybe I sound like an ass, but hey, it's always fun being honest on the internet.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    When you say fit, what degree do you refer to?
    I like girls who you can tell they work out just by looking at them. They don't look muscular but you can see there's more sustenance that isn't fat to their arms and legs. Doesn't have to be over the top really, just a healthy shape. However, one of the hottest girls i've seen at my gym was an active weightlifter who seemed to work out 5x a week 2h~ a day. Let's just say that a girl that squats a lot in her life gets really nice legs and booty... A true memer would've referred her as "T H I C C" i guess. I certainly don't expect anyone to work out that much though, I don't do so in the first place.

That said, it's probably not the most important positive out of the list for me. Most girls aren't fit-looking anyways and are still really beautiful, especially since most girls who work out tend to not want to look "too muscular" and avoid heavy weightlifting, if any weightlifting at all. I mostly took this post as "describe your perfect girl and your nightmare girl"

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Only if you're from some kind of developing country. In (most) first world countries, religion is basically gone from society. America is the one major contender to that, but it's not entirely a first world country anyway.
    You'd be surprised. I know a LOT of British people that, if you ask them, will say yes, I believe in God. Do they go to church? Nope. But they still say they believe in God. So, idk, that's why I asked the guy in my previous response what he classifies as 'religious', exactly. Is it just the belief in something, or the actively practicing of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Turn Ons

Nice smile
    Always love a nice smile. I am the type of person to get high off of other peoples happiness,
    Approachable
    Someone who is chatty and willing to talk without you talking to them only for them tpo m,ake you feel awkward. That used to happen to be a lot. Then again I but that down to my social anxiety lol.
    Anywhere but here
    I am a White/British male currently with a Chinese/British woman, my last partner was Greek, and I have dated a woman from Denmark the Czech Republic. The last two being the result of being a student in a pretty awesome art college where we had many people from around the world come to. Sorry British girls
    Shares me geeky approach to life
    While my current partner doesn't share in my geekdom, she respects it. And even does her best to be a part of it. That's all I ask. a vise versa I do the same for her... and fail, but I try too
    Any hair but Brown
    I have brown hair and I don't even like it lol. I don't care what colour your hair is blue, pink, green, red, black, blonde, anything but brown. I am not that fussy honest.

Turn Offs

Bad Hygiene
    I don't want to be close to you if your trash barrier is trying to fend me off. Brush your teeth for heavens sake...
    Bad Attitude
    Banter is fine, I love banter, but please don't be whiny and moany and bitchy. Please. Especially when you don't have a reaosn to be, If I make you feel that way thats fine just don't be that was because you are programmed to lol
    Obese/Overweight
    I love curves, thicc is beautiful, but I want to be able to get my hands around you for a hug at least :P
    Preachy (be it beliefs, religion, etc)
    I love people who stand up for what they believe in, but please don't be preachy, I don't care about your political beliefs, or your region, you are entitled to it, but I don't want to be taught how I am killing he atmosphere or killing gods children by making a bacon sandwich for breakfast.
    Hypocrites
    This isnt just for woman, this is for everyone. But when ever we do a list of any kind especially when it falls into a "worst" or "things you hate" list, (anything negative),. I have to add this.

Hahaha NOO not you too, isn't Hygiene a given? I don't mean just you but what is their an epidemic where this slipped through the cracks or something, I have to say the bad hygiene is one of the most surprising and most terrifying because I am afraid to know where the inspiration comes from.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Do you prefer to be PC or just share your real opinions? One is fake and lie, one is the truth. Are you afraid of something?
    I prefer to trigger people. Like you. Was the whole point.

On:

1. Independent
    2. Interesting/unusual
    3. Free spirited
    4. Confident
    5. Physically attractive (broad category)

Off:

1. Small-minded
    2. Insecure
    3. Clingy
    4. Petty
    5. Smoker

Thought it'd be easier to make a list of turn offs. It's tricky without just doing the opposite of the turn-ons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Virgin alert.
    That's literally the only way I can process allegedly liking all that stuff but being turned off by a simple fart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    On:

1. Independent
    2. Interesting/unusual
    3. Free spirited
    4. Confident
    5. Physically attractive (broad category)

Off:

1. Small-minded
    2. Insecure
    3. Clingy
    4. Petty
    5. Smoker

Thought it'd be easier to make a list of turn offs. It's tricky without just doing the opposite of the turn-ons.

- - - Updated - - -

That's literally the only way I can process allegedly liking all that stuff but being turned off by a simple fart.
    Hahaha probably the sound you know the mental image staples it to your mind.

As for Clingy, that can be cute if it's the right person provided they aren't homicidal and what not.

Deleted
    Funny; You can tell whos been in relationship(ever or recently)and whos not...

Experienced people will not mention smoking, as they know there are more important stuff to fixate on in relationship.

Inexperienced people will see smokers as turn off... just because(as if it would matter, if a date or one nighter is a smoker or not).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-11-27 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Hahaha probably the sound you know the mental image staples it to your mind.

As for Clingy, that can be cute if it's the right person provided they aren't homicidal and what not.
    I mean there's degrees, I'm not saying cold and unaffectionate all the time. But to me clingy is where it goes beyond that to the point that it puts you in an icky parent-child dynamic. That's a definite turnoff for me.

Deleted
    I mean there's degrees, I'm not saying cold and unaffectionate all the time. But to me clingy is where it goes beyond that to the point that it puts you in an icky parent-child dynamic. That's a definite turnoff for me.
    Reminds me of another turn off:

"I end up in a relationship with you, but don't get too close(that's not what a relationship is for)". Or; "I decided to end up in a relationship with you, but im not really happy enough, so don't get too close, while I waste our time" -types.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-11-27 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it's to the point they start cutting themselves and say "They want to feel you inside them" that can be a problem.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Turn ons:

1. big tits
    2. pale skin
    3. long hair
    4. submissive
    5. similar interests

Turn-offs:

1. flat chest
    2. dark skin/tan
    3. lack of respect or manners
    4. regressive political ideas
    5. criminal activity
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Turn ons:

1. big tits
    2. pale skin
    3. long hair
    4. submissive
    5. similar interests

Turn-offs:

1. flat chest
    2. dark skin/tan
    3. lack of respect or manners
    4. regressive political ideas
    5. criminal activity
    What is your actual experience with girls who are farting publicly next to you, being super politicly active AND been in prision?

Im actually wondering. Its very specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload
    Inexperienced people will see smokers as turn off... just because(as if it would matter, if a date or one nighter is smoker or not).
    Nope, pretty close to an absolute turn off for me, I just consider it lumped in with things like poor hygiene. I don't like getting second hand smoke, I don't like my clothes to become full of the smell of poor quality tobacco, and the scent/taste of stale smoke is a surefire way to make a kiss less enjoyable.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well if it's to the point they start cutting themselves and say "They want to feel you inside them" that can be a problem.
    First part's a problem, second ehhh... I'd allow it

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Reminds me of another turn off:

"I end up in a relationship with you, but don't get too close(that's not what a relationship is for)". Or; "I decided to end up in a relationship with you, but im not really happy enough, so don't get too close, while I waste our time" -types.
    Oh we probably shouldn't date then :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Nope, pretty close to an absolute turn off for me, I just consider it lumped in with things like poor hygiene. I don't like getting second hand smoke, I don't like my clothes to become full of the smell of poor quality tobacco, and the scent/taste of stale smoke is a surefire way to make a kiss less enjoyable.
    If you expect every morning kiss is like field of wild roses, then yes, you are inexperienced(regardless if the person is smoker or not).