Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is it just me or is sarahtasher getting a bit obsessive over this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Probably because the comment itself isn't inherently racist. He's not saying he thinks interracial couples are a bad thing, but the overuse of it in media (in this case, commercials) has reached a saturation point with this obsession the media has acquired toward 'diversity'.
    And why would this annoy someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

seems to me that a certain narrative is being pushed with these garbage commercials.
    as though theyre trying to normalize something.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    seems to me that a certain narrative is being pushed with these garbage commercials.
    Trying to normalize something that is normal? Unbelievable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    Oh no, trying to normalize interracial couples, the horror .

The only thing garbage here is your opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the people on the right and left need to tell the whiners of both sides to STFU because people on the right and left naturally have legit criticisms about the other side thats overshadowed crying from the far left and right. Stop letting crazy motherfuckers drive the conversation for your side just because you agree with half of what they say.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Its better to not give a shit than get your panties in a wad over a commercial. But that choice is yours I guess.

I just hope you arent one of those that complain about people being easily offended left and right after making this comment. That would be funny.
    I just said it was annoying, Im not offended or upset about it. If anyone is upset its the 8 people that responded to my comment telling me how upset I was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Because there is no rule against skirting the line of racist commentary but there is a rule against flaming other forum users
    I dont see how its racist commentary, interracial relationships are rare and over represented in media. They don't bother me and I have nothing against them, I think you should marry whoever you love.

Oh Jesus, that is a shitpile of comments.

I've often wondered, do they just use bots or is there actually a cadre of 300 ish alt right turd burglars with nothing better to do than show up for one of these targeted strikes?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It is annoying that every single commercial seems to have an interracial couple in it
    I saw a woman of Celtic heritage dating a German in an ad the other day. They should be excommunicated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

@Axelhander

What is exactly Nazi like about being annoyed that interracial couples are over represented in media?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Oh no, trying to normalize interracial couples, the horror .

The only thing garbage here is your opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    babe is here

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And why would this annoy someone?
    Several possible reasons.

Perhaps he's tired of having what he considers "diversity for diversity's sake" shoved in his face. Perhaps he's annoyed because he perceives there's no more diversity in such commercials since it's always interracial couples, and no more a white couple or a black couple. Perhaps he just doesn't like SJW stuff. Who knows.

Like I said, several reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    That people who whine loudest about "the SJWs" and "the feminisms" are, in fact, the biggest crybabies of all isn't new.

It's too bad so many of them have so much clout.
    Did you knoiw? That 4chan ("that people who whine") are only imitating what SJWs and Feminists been doing that all the time? Apparently the loudest voice usually gets heard. SHOCKER!!!!

SJW and feminists were the first one to be the biggest crybabies of ALL TIME.

Be careful who you pick a fight, or argument(eg against "that people"), they will fuck your shit up mate. It's those folks who lead Trump to Presidency, they will do it again at 2020. Just a heads up.
    Last edited by Moon-Man; 2017-11-27 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    babe is here
    Where you go, I follow! ^_^

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I just said it was annoying, Im not offended or upset about it. If anyone is upset its the 8 people that responded to my comment telling me how upset I was.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see how its racist commentary, interracial relationships are rare and over represented in media. They don't bother me and I have nothing against them, I think you should marry whoever you love.
    You sounded a bit upset, maybe just don't get annoyed at stuff as simple as commercials in the future and people won't tell you to stop being upset? It is really easy to not be so thin skinned, just don't care!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Where you go, I follow! ^_^
    I go into stupid sarah threads with her weird engrish. Send help

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I don't pretend to understand people who bends over backwards to find negative things even in a simple 'hello' greeting.
    I'm sure saying "hello" can be (and has been) twisted into some sort of atheist anti-Christian/religion thing, due to the word "hell" being in it. I've seen atheists flip out on people for saying something like "what the hell", because "lol you fucking idiot, hell doesn't exist! That's just a fairytale made up thousands of years ago by sheepheaders in the desert!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Did you knoiw? That 4chan ("that people who whine") are only imitating what SJWs and Feminists been doing that all the time? Apparently the loudest voice usually gets heard. SHOCKER!!!!

SJW and feminists were the first one to be the biggest crybabies of ALL TIME.

Be careful who you pick a fight, or argument(eg against "that people"), they will fuck your shit up mate. It's those folks who lead Trump to Presidency, they will do it again at 2020. Just a heads up.
    Who cares who was first, they are being giant babies right now so the focus is on them. The anti-sjws are starting to be no different than the people they oppose.

People bitching about this commercial "I'm not racists but... who let the n-word near our white women?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I go into stupid sarah threads with her weird engrish. Send help
    Yeah conversations with her/him don't go anywhere and they just seem angry all the time. Seems like a counterintuitive way to make a point when you jump from point to point in a rambling format.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    I'm sure saying "hello" can be (and has been) twisted into some sort of atheist anti-Christian/religion thing, due to the word "hell" being in it. I've seen atheists flip out on people for saying something like "what the hell", because "lol you fucking idiot, hell doesn't exist! That's just a fairytale made up thousands of years ago by sheepheaders in the desert!"
    I've literally not met a single atheist irl or in any social setting that has flipped out about stuff but I have personally experienced devout religious folk do so.

An amazing commercial is being bombarded by a spiraling circle jerk of racist crybabies whining how the "media" is trying to kill off white people.