Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @supertony51 You started a good thread, well done!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    I love ALL of the moderators. And I especially like Endus. I'm not gonna go as far as to say I love him, but I am getting closer there every single day.

Deleted
    Honestly you would think after so many years I have been here I would've genuinely made friends but for some reason this is the only forum where I haven't. Don't get me wrong there's certain members I consider intelligent and funny, even respect! However socially I just haven't really clicked with anybody here

Unfortunately can't remember spelling of names so no @

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    I love ALL of the moderators. And I especially like Endus. I'm not gonna go as far as to say I love him, but I am getting closer there every single day.
    Is the /s hidden somewhere?

Probably a solid 5% of you are capable of intelligent thought. (Clearly I'm not referring to any of the trumpsters, here.)

@Skroe for his well-thought-out conservative leaning posts. It is nice to see ideas I strongly disagree with presented in a constructive, rather than argumentative, manner.
    @Mall Security for his polls, I find them to be thought provoking and lead to good discussion in many cases.
    @Breccia for his masterclass in amusing means to quote an article while completely dismantling an opposition argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Oh ho ho. You can be babe #4
    That's a lot of babes to have.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    @Skroe because he gives extremely well thought-out posts. I respect the intelligence even if his political views are misguided in my view.
    @Liandra because even if I disagree with her, she does have good taste in avatars and I cannot remain frustrated or annoyed for long.
    @Algy another whose avatar I like. Plus easy to get along with post style wise.
    @GennGreymane I luv u mang.
    @Iliyra My favorite moderator. I have never seen them abuse power. Each instance of them doing what mods do I feel is justified and unbiased.

I may think of more.
    Gasp, an actual non-pity mention! xD

I used to care more when I was more active here; but then somehow social anxiety managed to seep into my online life and I assumed everyone thought I was a bit of a twat and consequently sunk into mostly just shitposting.

I like a lot of the posters here; mostly the ones I can disagree with but maintain a civil line of argument, as more often than not I'vebeen prepared to change my opinion on a subject once I've spoken to far more experienced people about it. Mostly I think I've changed my opinions on "monetising art" and "the military", I can't remember who changed my feelings on the first but it was certainly Immortan_Rich and supertony51 who made me rethink my dogmatic impressions on what soldiers are like. For all that it is worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    @Skroe for his well-thought-out conservative leaning posts. It is nice to see ideas I strongly disagree with presented in a constructive, rather than argumentative, manner.
    @Mall Security for his polls, I find them to be thought provoking and lead to good discussion in many cases.
    @Breccia for his masterclass in amusing means to quote an article while completely dismantling an opposition argument.
    Wow thanks Antiganon, I am going to have to add another name to my Christmas card list.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm pretty sure im the real hentai queen, unless you have more than 500 bookmarks and over 30 gigs of pics
    Yeah but how do you even have enough time to appreciate all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Not going to ping them with the @ symbol, but Skroe and Spectral are two posters who I enjoy reading, since I know it will be well thoughtout. Booshman and Batman were also posters I held in the same regard as Skroe and Spectral, but I don't think they post anymore.

Also Spectral for taking the time (probably for the millionth time) a couple years ago to explain herd immunity to me, in laymans terms when a couple other posters just acted like it was something I should've understood (and I was simply asking for clarification.)

Khalis and Astwain for having some of the more enjoyable posts, and plenty of snark without crossing into the hostile territory.

But most importantly... a long banned brother of ours @kidkilla. I don't think I ever agreed with a single post they made, but their tenacity and willingness to argue was admirable.

Also before I forget, Bigzo is a pretty cool guy, a couple of years ago we had a thread about abuse and I talked openly about my experience being in an abusive relationship as a man and how nobody took it seriously and I felt like a prisoner in my own home. Ended up getting suicidal. More then a few people attacked me over it, since it didn't line up with their viewpoints, and Bigzo was the only person who stepped in and "took up for me". Silly I guess, but I've always thought he was a pretty cool poster for it.
    What a bunch of fucking pieces of monkey shit. Victim blaming urks me. Just had to get that out there. Fly on the ceiling... Fading back into the background. Fly on the ceiling. Don't mind me. >.>
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that Endus actually moderates the right way.

I like Sarahtasher's insight and typing style.

I like Video Games's typing style too.

I like Mall Security's dedication.

I like Shinra1's threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    @Iliyra My favorite moderator. I have never seen them abuse power. Each instance of them doing what mods do I feel is justified and unbiased.
    Thank you for the kind words.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Banorak and he'll know why xD

@Crissi - For the only active moderator that isn't biased and actually tries to keep GOT under control.

And all the posters who actually speak with common sense and not with feelings, you know who you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I like how a lot of people on this forum have chosen to remain child-free.
    We have too many games to play
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I like how a lot of people on this forum have chosen to remain child-free.
    Because children are annoying, you have to deal with pregnancy shit and it fucks your body up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy all of you! I love each of you and thank you for your conversations and deep provoking thought over the years! Also, thank you for the support over the years, its been really awesome having so many fans!

Also, @Eleccybubb and I used to be mortal enemies back in the day, but we put all that behind us and we are now good friends!

Also, @Bamboozler you always have good thought provoking posts. I don't always agree with you, but i respect you big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I enjoy all of you! I love each of you and thank you for your conversations and deep provoking thought over the years! Also, thank you for the support over the years, its been really awesome having so many fans!

Also, @Eleccybubb and I used to be mortal enemies back in the day, but we put all that behind us and we are now good friends!

Also, @Bamboozler you always have good thought provoking posts. I don't always agree with you, but i respect you big time!
    To be honest I get along with you because I have good discussions. Simple as that really.