Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Doing the argus questline to unlock 900, 925, 950 is a bit tedious. I typically don't do quests on my alts but I recently tasked myself on doing the argus questline to unlock 950. My first few run through was with a friend which made it pretty easy for alt's (less geared or healer spec). You can have one person round up to tag mobs for kill count while the other person does click on objective stuff. After doing this, you will realize the shortest route. It still takes 1-2 hr ish depending on mob spawn and how fast you do it (character strength/gear/spec). But I found doing on my alts, even by myself is pretty painless now. I literially have whistle mapped out when to back and warframe usage for bosses that would take a long time.

The mission board gets pretty difficult to manage for the next week or two while you are gearing up your followers. Your followers will start running thin due to needing equipment missions and whatever else you send them out for. Another tedious thing is going out to get the spell caster minion token (I forgot the name of it). But whenever you collect gold from your alts, you will say... Worth!

Starting out with my alt's follower, I just put any equipment, flat success and counter onto my followers to boost their total success chance. I do not recommend going with green quality mission reduction yet. I find it pretty difficult to deal with 2 man missions due to the lower success rate unless you get lucky to counter with krokun soldier or have +20% success items (paladin, meatball, etc). Once you pass the green quality equipment, a few blue equipment items is all it takes to roll your guys out easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Another tedious thing is going out to get the spell caster minion token (I forgot the name of it).
    I usually go on reset day and talk to Turalyon, collect minion troop, tp to Krokun, take the hazard troop, tp to city center on Mac'Aree, glide / slowfall to the cave, kill the mobs or drop aggro if you have, buy spell troops, HS out. You can have 2 of each on the roster + 5 copies in your bags. If you cba going there regularly, buy a few spares in advance.

You can also use healing items for troops to save yourself few trips for these (things like Kira's healthstone on lock or Meryl's conjured food on mage), there are also champions who have a chance to revive a troop (like Yalia on priest or Brightwing on druid), not very reliable but might save a troop here and there.

Some missions are possible to 200% without countering argus elite, just by bonuses from equipments, so on classes you can't heal / revive troops I'm trying to be stingy with them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    So currently with 12 alts, not all followers optimized, and only a few fully opened Argus, I'm pulling in about 150k a week running missions (average over last 3 weeks).

As I finish getting my alts followers leveled to titled with Argus equipment, I expect that to go up pretty nicely.

Current gearing strategy is +40/50 to counter and +30 overall.

For followers with mission reduction/long mission bonus, I'm using +50/under 8/over 8.
    It should roughly quadruple honestly. With 12 toons in bringing in over 500k per week, the last 5 weeks have all been 550k+
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    It should roughly quadruple honestly. With 12 toons in bringing in over 500k per week, the last 5 weeks have all been 550k+
    must be with blood or other stuff from missions. i have 18 toons and im getting around 500k-600k raw gold per week (without nethershards)
    blood goes into ressources and primal sargerite mission are ignored, because theyre a waste of ressources. and you cant sustain toons without blood missions. if you trade blood for gold you would have to farm every day on every toon...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    must be with blood or other stuff from missions. i have 18 toons and im getting around 500k-600k raw gold per week (without nethershards)
    blood goes into ressources and primal sargerite mission are ignored, because theyre a waste of ressources. and you cant sustain toons without blood missions. if you trade blood for gold you would have to farm every day on every toon...
    I do all of those missions, and I've sustained 100k resources (what I've started with) for 5 weeks

Deleted
    I do all of those missions, and I've sustained 100k resources (what I've started with) for 5 weeks
    if you sustained 100k ressources you probably traded in blood for ressources instead of gold, which means 500k+ on 12 toon is unrealistic from raw order hall gold, even with nethershards. youre still holding back information regarding your ressource situation. either youre doing daily chest on all toons or world quests. i have 18 optimised toons (argus done on everyone) and im at 500k~ raw gold (missions) per week, +60k~ from nethershards.

Edit: i read some of your older posts and you said 320-350k there, which was probably your intended gold for raw mission gold, which should be quite accurate in comparison from 12 to 18 toons.
    Last edited by mmoc2bd82fc0b8; 2017-11-27 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Its more likely you are doing something wrong. If you get 1 gold missions á day per alt which means 2.5k * 28 means 70k per alt

So if you get 500k raw on 18 alts it means you do on average 0.4 gold missions per day per alt.
    ehm... no, its more like 90k (45k with 1 mission) per alt, which needs atleast 3 logins per day to get around 2 gold mission per alt. (you wrote *28 but its *18 )

is maximilian a must have for paladins as a follower?
    also do you guys use combat followers? if yes which ones?
    or is there a good guide optimised for gold missions for every class?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    -If you dont use it, i really recommend checking out the Legion follower app. It is tremendously useful for relieving some of the tedium related to class hall management.
    Not to mention the tedium related to spending 8 hours at the office every day.

Deleted
    Lets say I would like to setup my halls to perform this. I am not going to go all out with 12 chars, but most likely maintain 5 or so!

How far do you have to quest for the followers?

Woulden't you only need 5 followers or so to do 2x gold missions daily? Without troops?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you sustained 100k ressources you probably traded in blood for ressources instead of gold, which means 500k+ on 12 toon is unrealistic from raw order hall gold, even with nethershards. youre still holding back information regarding your ressource situation. either youre doing daily chest on all toons or world quests. i have 18 optimised toons (argus done on everyone) and im at 500k~ raw gold (missions) per week, +60k~ from nethershards.

Edit: i read some of your older posts and you said 320-350k there, which was probably your intended gold for raw mission gold, which should be quite accurate in comparison from 12 to 18 toons.
    Raw gold ends up being somewhere around that, I think just a bit more. Then you have the gold from the nethershards, which usually totals around 60-80k per week, and then the primal Sargerite which I don't actually have a total for off the top of my head. I'll try tracking a more exact total for this upcoming week. This past week, I reinvested a ton of it back into garrisons in 10 of those 12 characters to see if I can somehow generate another large amount of passive weekly gold.

As far as the bloods, I've been turning them in for resources, yes. I've been debating on whether or not to start farming resources on a few toons, and break back into the prolonged power market. I'll probably start testing that out in 2 weeks, as I could probably maintain 4-5 toons without using bloods for resources, and just farming a bit on each. It would turn out to be around 3k resources per day, which amounts to about 5-6 quests, especially considering those lucrative Argus resource missions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Lets say I would like to setup my halls to perform this. I am not going to go all out with 12 chars, but most likely maintain 5 or so!

Woulden't you only need 5 followers or so to do 2x gold missions daily? Without troops?
    You have to do Argus, to get the followers to 950. You'll also have to spend about 3 weeks gathering resources, and doing alot of missions to level your followers and to deck them out with all epic equipment. You'll also occasionally want to do follower equipment missions in order to be able to have extras laying around to switch them when needed in order to 200% everything with the least amount of followers. You'll want 7 followers to be honest, doing less would just be shortchanging yourself as sometimes there are 3 missions up at once (say 2 gold missions, and a blood mission). If you have any other questions, be sure to ask, as I don't mind sharing info

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Not to mention the tedium related to spending 8 hours at the office every day.
    Very much this. My first hour of work and final hour of work are usually pretty slow, which allows me to knockout all of the tables before getting home

- - - Updated - - -

Its more likely you are doing something wrong. If you get 1 gold missions á day per alt which means 2.5k * 28 means 70k per alt

So if you get 500k raw on 18 alts it means you do on average 0.4 gold missions per day per alt.
    It's definitely not 70k per alt, that's for sure. Generally each toon of mine ends up with around 30-35k per week, and then 7500-1500 nethershards and I don't recall how many primal Sargerite, along with around 100 bloods

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    is maximilian a must have for paladins as a follower?
    also do you guys use combat followers? if yes which ones?
    or is there a good guide optimised for gold missions for every class?
    1. He has better perk than Lothraxion or Liadrin for a spell counter, so he's definitely an upgrade, most missions do better with 2 champions than 1 champion + troops (due to cumulative time reduction for example), so it's rarely you can't proc his passive. Doesn't take long to obtain him, so the question is mostly "why not?"

2. I do, but if you don't do any WQ just the daily completion clicky from class hall / blood trading for OR then no need for one. If you regularly do WQ and have equipments / order hall perk (like rogue or hunter) to get extra resources from them, it saves you quite many bloods (spare bloods = gold). I always use combat ally that doesn't annoy me, which means clicky button (except monk which doesn't have one like that). This is an arbitrary decision of mine, not "optimized way". I'd say best bet would be to use whichever CA is least useful in your mission setup, because their combat usefulness is of minor concern (anything in old world drops over when you have current casual catch up gear levels, on Argus most people use warframe for bigger mobs). They're mostly trinket carriers for gold / OR / AP generation items.

3. Yep, check this one out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47609753
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=252173502

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post

1. All class campaign for all followers, broken shore until extra follower unlock (and 7 followers perk in class hall), all argus including Alleria but without the dungeon, otherwise you'll stop after green Argus gear and not get the blue / epic part.

2. Most gold missions so far are either spell + spell (second spell is often "cursed" to force you to use double spell counter) or minion + hazard, so you could maybe cheapskate on 1 hazard / minion counter but I wouldn't feel comfortable with that, missions spawn and despawn every 6h and some take longer to complete (18h base 2 champ slot missions yeah...) so you risk losing on missions or have to sit on followers and not send specific missions in case something new spawns soon (I hate that). Missions don't spread equally, I have days of utter garbage (only sargerite / argunite / ap on alts I don't farm ap) and days of overabundance like 1 blood mission + 2 gold ones or 3 gold missions and I'm like wtf couldn't one of them spawn yday instead when my followers were twiddling thumbs? More followers = less chance something spawns in a manner you absolutely want it but have no one spare to send (can't send missions with only troops).

Deleted
    I was doing math for gold per month, so ya kinda off. But after fixing it, you still only get 4k per day per alt (1.6 missions) while my average is more about 2.4. I get around 500k weekly with 11 alts.
    i dont do overestimations, thats why i said 500k+, and i usually dont login 3-4 times a day, more like 2 times a day, because i cant bother. i dont play right now except for those 2 logins. but still, i doubt its 500k raw gold with 11 alts. but without hard numbers from addons there is no reason to discuss this further.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont do overestimations, thats why i said 500k+, and i usually dont login 3-4 times a day, more like 2 times a day, because i cant bother. i dont play right now except for those 2 logins. but still, i doubt its 500k raw gold with 11 alts. but without hard numbers from addons there is no reason to discuss this further.
    Except you have a fundamental misconception on what this is about. It's not all raw gold. Primal Sargerite, nethershards and bloods are an important part of this concept, and ignoring that is foolish

Deleted
    Except you have a fundamental misconception on what this is about. It's not all raw gold. Primal Sargerite, nethershards and bloods are an important part of this concept, and ignoring that is foolish
    what is foolish with that? the most efficient way is only raw gold from missions, everything else is additional work that is not necessary. youre free to do more for more gold, but its not the most effecient way in terms of gold per time. not sure why you people act like someone just dishonored you.

Edit: i only intended to do a fact based comparison between our raw gold incomes (because i only do raw gold with the occasionally nethershard mission), and you cant compare it under different conditions.
    Last edited by mmoc2bd82fc0b8; 2017-11-28 at 03:40 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    what is foolish with that? the most efficient way is only raw gold from missions, everything else is additional work that is not necessary. youre free to do more for more gold, but its not the most effecient way in terms of gold per time. not sure why you people act like someone just dishonored you.

Edit: i only intended to do a fact based comparison between our raw gold incomes (because i only do raw gold with the occasionally nethershard mission), and you cant compare it under different conditions.
    I'm not acting like you dishonored me. I'm not taking offense. It's simply your opinion is wrong. I'm not tryingnto embarass you or insult you, I'm stating a fact. If you ignore nethershard, blood of sargeras, or primal Sargerite missions, you're doing it wrong because you're not maximizing your income from a passive source

Deleted
    I'm not acting like you dishonored me. I'm not taking offense. It's simply your opinion is wrong. I'm not tryingnto embarass you or insult you, I'm stating a fact. If you ignore nethershard, blood of sargeras, or primal Sargerite missions, you're doing it wrong because you're not maximizing your income from a passive source
    are you serious? my opinion is wrong? first. its not an opinion that you cant compare raw gold mission to data that uses everything. second. if you want to invest a lot of time, you may invest blood in gold and farm ressources, but that consumes a lot of time on 18 alts, and i dont want to play more than 20-30min a day for all 18 toons.

blood and nethershards are not ignored, blood MUST be channeled into ressources if you dont want to waste time farming ressources, thats why i "ignore" it. nethershards are mentioned by me already, but kept seperate because of reasons i already explained. primal sargerite missions are not that lucrative and may lock you out of gold mission and/or use additional ressources.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so, this week I ended up setting up 10 garrisons. Getting them all to level 3, with all level 3 buildings. We'll say each one cost 10k, even though it's more likely closer to 15-20k each. This is what my weekly take was for my methods

100k investment (Garrisons)
    293k (Raw Gold gained)
    77k (Primal Sargerite ore value)
    74k (Nethershards turned into Chaos Crystals)
    40k (Prolonged Power Pots from excess Blood of Sargeras)
    Final loss of 18k resources total across 12 toons, easily recouped with a few world quests or simply not creating as many prolonged power potions. Pretty much self sufficient.

Grand total is roughly 584k gained for the week, from a few hours worth of work on Monday gathering everything together after checking a mobile app 3 times per day, as previously described.

Whether people follow this method of gold making or not, there's proof that it is incredibly lucrative if done properly.

- - - Updated - - -

are you serious? my opinion is wrong? first. its not an opinion that you cant compare raw gold mission to data that uses everything. second. if you want to invest a lot of time, you may invest blood in gold and farm ressources, but that consumes a lot of time on 18 alts, and i dont want to play more than 20-30min a day for all 18 toons.

blood and nethershards are not ignored, blood MUST be channeled into ressources if you dont want to waste time farming ressources, thats why i "ignore" it. nethershards are mentioned by me already, but kept seperate because of reasons i already explained. primal sargerite missions are not that lucrative and may lock you out of gold mission and/or use additional ressources.
    Read above. As I said, you're wrong. Deal with it, because your gold making doesn't affect mine. I'm clearly doing it correctly, so blabber on all you'd like. But the numbers don't lie and I don't lie about the numbers. Gg

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Read above. As I said, you're wrong. Deal with it, because your gold making doesn't affect mine. I'm clearly doing it correctly, so blabber on all you'd like. But the numbers don't lie and I don't lie about the numbers. Gg
    there is no "correctly" youre just doing more time investment for more gold, thats okay. ive never said anything else. i just wanted to compare raw gold values.
    and no, im still not wrong, but youre not wrong either. its just gold per time and max gold.

but you still dont seem to realize what this was all about, and youre just passive aggressive about everything spouting stuff like "youre wrong, your opinion is wrong" even though this was nothing more than a simple raw gold comparison.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    there is no "correctly" youre just doing more time investment for more gold, thats okay. ive never said anything else. i just wanted to compare raw gold values.
    and no, im still not wrong, but youre not wrong either. its just gold per time and max gold.

but you still dont seem to realize what this was all about, and youre just passive aggressive about everything spouting stuff like "youre wrong, your opinion is wrong" even though this was nothing more than a simple raw gold comparison.
    I don't consider it a time investment when I can do it while I sit on the toilet, or while I watch ESPN, or while I sit in traffic on the way to work. It's a mobile app. If your method works for you, do it. It's your account, your gold, etc. But don't sit and say the primal Sargerite missions aren't worthwhile, because 77k a week is equal to more than a token a month. I can sustain my account time with just Sargerite missions alone, and still bank 100k away per month. Now clearly, that's not alot of gold to some, including myself. But be mindful that there are players that would be very happy to have that level of gold passively coming in like clockwork