Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am so fucking hype for this. It's almost impossible to believe that this is happening, that a real, proper cinematic adaptation of a Marvel comics crossover megaevent is coming and it's fucking huge! And yeah, the difference between this and Justice League is that this has been EARNED. It's been...what? Ten years and over a dozen marvel movies that have taken their time to world build and establish characters and set this ultra conflict up?

Unlike DC that wants to force-rush everything because they are painfully aware of how far behind they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I am so fucking hype for this. It's almost impossible to believe that this is happening, that a real, proper cinematic adaptation of a Marvel comics crossover megaevent is coming and it's fucking huge! And yeah, the difference between this and Justice League is that this has been EARNED. It's been...what? Ten years and over a dozen marvel movies that have taken their time to world build and establish characters and set this ultra conflict up?

Unlike DC that wants to force-rush everything because they are painfully aware of how far behind they are.
    10 years and 18 movies.

Infinity War being #19.

Just to tell ya the full number
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-11-29 at 03:41 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    kinda looks like a clusterfuck, unless the movie is like 5 hours long...
    Thats why there are 2 parts lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Looking forward to the "it's too dark it looks like dc" debates
    There hasn't been a single dark marvel movie so I'd be surprised if they could make one even if they tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post

It's okay to be fan of Marvel movies, no need to act like a 12 year old. "my movie franchise is better than yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    No there isn't.

That got changed ages ago.
    https://www.theverge.com/2016/7/29/1...-marvel-disney
    Marvel has made a small but important change to its film schedule: it's still planning to release Avengers films in 2018 and 2019, but they'll no longer be two parts of the same story. The first film will keep the title Avengers: Infinity War, but the second picture is now untitled, dropping its previous Infinity War — Part II moniker.
    This will likely be a 3hour+ movie.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Goosebumps!!
    Why do I literally like everything aside from the garbage heroes present. :P At least the villain looks pretty good for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No there isn't.

It could be a 5h+ movie and it'd still be a clusterfuck.

They're going to have to spread the screentime so much we'll be lucky if any sequence is longer than five minutes.

Deleted
    The trailer is awesome! I liked it thoroughly but those who are wondering where is Thanos' hat? He took it off because he is feeling hot on earth!

No there isn't.

That is more marketing than anything. They wanted to give the appearance of some degree of closure in A3 in terms of the story. Its likely the same movie(s) just without the pt I&II subtitle. Brolin has already mentioned Thanos being in A4 which would infer that A4 is a continuation of the story from A3 to a large degree.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Looking forward to the "it's too dark it looks like dc" debates
    Well unlike dc it looks good so it has that going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It could be a 5h+ movie and it'd still be a clusterfuck.

They're going to have to spread the screentime so much we'll be lucky if any sequence is longer than five minutes.
    That's just your own opinion based off nothing but one trailer and knowing there's a crap ton of characters involved. The Russos could easily pull off it being a great movie still. Its likely the story line condenses into Thanos and just 2-3 groups of heroes which isn't that hard to manage.

They filmed Avengers 3 and 4 back to back, pretty much means they are linked to each other.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    That's just your own opinion based off nothing but one trailer and knowing there's a crap ton of characters involved. The Russos could easily pull off it being a great movie still. Its likely the story line condenses into Thanos and just 2-3 groups of heroes which isn't that hard to manage.
    Also based on Avengers, Avengers 2, Winter Soldier and Civil War, which all tried to give each character a few scenes to show off, at the cost of actual plot development.

If they try to make every character stand out, and they basically have to, considering how much they're paying these actors, there's going to be little room for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Also based on Avengers, Avengers 2, Winter Soldier and Civil War, which all tried to give each character a few scenes to show off, at the cost of actual plot development.

If they try to make every character stand out, and they basically have to, considering how much they're paying these actors, there's going to be little room for anything else.
    Its a cbm, at this point people should have a good idea of what they are getting. Just as you mention Winter Solider and CW, it will be similar to that except with more characters so obviously it won't just be focusing on a few characters though its likely that it will largely focus on Thanos and a few Avengers in terms of screen time. Its meant to be the biggest cbm ever made.

I'm not convinced by Thanos's design. He looks more like a gym jock than a galactic conqueror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mehh trailer looks ok ish, CGI looks bad totally not hyped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    They filmed Avengers 3 and 4 back to back, pretty much means they are linked to each other.
    They are, but they aren't.

Avengers 4 will directly lead on from Infinity War most likely, but it won't be a Part 1/Part 2 style thing, because they made the decision years ago that they weren't a fan of that idea, so Infinity War will be a self contained film with most likely some more hints to Avengers 4 then a regular Marvel movies does.

15+ Year Old Account
    No there isn't.

Ye but you get the point its still gonna be a connected movie part.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I doubt this trailer is for both parts though, and I was referring to this trailer specifically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    There hasn't been a single dark marvel movie so I'd be surprised if they could make one even if they tried.

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay to be fan of Marvel movies, no need to act like a 12 year old. "my movie franchise is better than yours"
    Iron Man 1 was somewhat dark, at least it spent some more time dealing with the fact that Tony just killed like a dozen people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.