Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It should have caused a planet wide extinction level event. Instead it just affects a single zone.
    Argus appearing a few feet away would have had a bigger impact than a pointy stick. But it didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Another missed chance (sighs)
    If you understand WHERE the stab is, you will see it is the exact opposite to a missed chance

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If you understand WHERE the stab is, you will see it is the exact opposite to a missed chance
    Hope that you're right, we'll have to wait and see. But the fact that they didn't do a revamp with it it is already a missed chance to me.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Actually now that I think about it, they could have make Sargeras stab a hidden continent in the other side of Azeroth.

Perfect chance for an (much needed) exploration expansion theme; and they could go crazy about the effects of Sargeras wound in that continent, how it affected their denizens and all that.

Another missed chance (sighs)
    Never thought of this but it would have been glorious. We need new complete unexplored land to return to "Adventurers" style.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that you're right, we'll have to wait and see. But the fact that they didn't do a revamp with it it is already a missed chance to me.
    Well about the revamp (which I was a big fan of) I think that with the reveal of BfA it makes sense that they wait with another revamp. What ever happens in the lifetime of BfA it would change the world AGAIN. So let´s wait how BfA will play out and for the expansion after BfA there should be a complete revamp for the "old world".

Deleted
    In the cinematic he gets pulled back before he can put his sword completely in Azeroth. Ingame the sword shrunk anyway. But I think the cinematics fits to the damage only to Silithus, as he couldn't get his whole work done.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Well about the revamp (which I was a big fan of) I think that with the reveal of BfA it makes sense that they wait with another revamp. What ever happens in the lifetime of BfA it would change the world AGAIN. So let´s wait how BfA will play out and for the expansion after BfA there should be a complete revamp for the "old world".
    Hope that you're right, but as I wrote in another post is highly unlikely that they revamp some zones in two expansions in a row. For example I think that Warfronts are here to stay, and it seems that we'll have several of those; Arathi Highlands is revamped as a Warfront so it will stay that way.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    C'thun is dead, people. Cho'gal got disfigured trying to resurrect C'thun.

Next, Deathwing didn't cause all that damage himself, nor in an instant. It was him fucking up the World Pillar, and then flying around for an hour or something, smashing things and such. Sargeras was also not stabbing with all his might, as he was being pulled away during it; you can clearly see his grip failing shortly after the sword impales.
    Not in fact, he would not be able to ressurect C'thun as he is not dead. The old gods were imprisioned because the Titans trying to kill y'shaarj caused the bleeding of Azeroth and the creation of the Well of Eternity.
    As it's already said, the old gods are so entangled on Azeroth, that you would need to destroy it to purge them.

Yes, and we can see his grip failing, he was going to do more damage to azeroth, but was pulled away.
    Last edited by Draedarr; 2017-11-30 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    In the cinematic he gets pulled back before he can put his sword completely in Azeroth. Ingame the sword shrunk anyway. But I think the cinematics fits to the damage only to Silithus, as he couldn't get his whole work done.
    I've watched the cinematic couple times now and there isn't really a clear indication on how big the continents are when you look azeroth from space.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I've watched the cinematic couple times now and there isn't really a clear indication on how big the continents are when you look azeroth from space.
    ye, the lore world is much bigger that the gameplay world (obvioulsy to save memory, space, etc.) so the sword kinda being smaller than it looks in the cinematic is to be expected, just look how huge azeroth is when you look at it from argus, yet you can travel trough a whole continent in mere minutes by flying from one end to another (you can actually see uldum/sillithus all the way from hyjal with some tweeks to draw distance, so yea)

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Not in fact, he would not be able to ressurect C'thun as he is not dead. The old gods were imprisioned because the Titans trying to kill y'shaarj caused the bleeding of Azeroth and the creation of the Well of Eternity.
    As it's already said, the old gods are so entangled on Azeroth, that you would need to destroy it to purge them.
    Misunderstanding, that blue posts or chronicles (don't recall which) cleared up. Aman'thul tore Y'saarj out, and it caused the wound (Well of Eternity). The titan keepers were made to defeat the old gods and their minions, and decided imprisoning until they can think of something to do. Then Sargeras killed them before they could. Think of it like you have a worm that had bored it's way through you. Something internal kills the worm. It won't kill you, the worm dies. Beings on a microscopic (in terms of Titan height) killing Old Gods is doable without causing damage to Azeroth.