Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Considering what the blood of a titan can do it's no surprise Sylvanas will try to get her hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomind View Post
    The VA for Liadrin is also our beloved Xal'atath Knaifu
    Liadrin is voiced by Misty Lee. Knaifu is voiced by Claudia Christian.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-11-30 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I found that panel impossible to watch
    The host of that and the Overwatch panel was beyond obnoxious to watch.

I'm not surprised, look at what she tried to do in Stormheim, enslaving a Titan Watcher to control more Val'kyr? She never sees the big picture or the consequences of her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Considering what the blood of a titan can do it's no surprise Sylvanas will try to get her hands on it.

Liadrin is voiced by Misty Lee. Knaifu is voiced by Claudia Christian.
    IMDB begs to differ. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0160004/

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    The host of that and the Overwatch panel was beyond obnoxious to watch.

I'm not surprised, look at what she tried to do in Stormheim, enslaving a Titan Watcher to control more Val'kyr? She never sees the big picture or the consequences of her actions.
    She sees them, she just doesn't care.

"We are the Forsaken. We will slaughter anyone who stands in our way."

I don't know why people try to jump through a million hoops to pretend she did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    The whole "OMG CLAP FOR ALL WOMEN, GZ ON HAVING A VAGINA" every 5 minutes annoyed me too much to watch it.
    That's fine. Men are applauded for having a penis all day every day every where.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellCleave View Post
    That's fine. Men are applauded for having a penis all day every day every where.
    They are not!

They're applauded for the presumed relative sizes of their penises all day every day every where, which is why women aren't applauded for dick-size 'cause it's assumed they don't have one, and thus should be at best pitied.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomind View Post
    IMDB also states (last time I checked, anyway) that Deathwing is voiced by Michael McConnohie, and Lei Shen by Christopher Lee.

Information from IMDB tends to be inaccurate.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-11-30 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because she didn't do anything evil?

Wrong? Perhaps. But not really wrong in the scope of a faction war and a race that is bound to die out.
    Slaughtering innocent farmers across three different regions isn't evil? Raising the dead as slaves to attack their former allies and then killing them a second time if they refuse to serve under you isn't evil?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because she didn't do anything evil?

Wrong? Perhaps. But not really wrong in the scope of a faction war and a race that is bound to die out.
    She Tortures people. She uses people for medical experimentation of chemical/biological weapons.

I'll give you that using Chemical/Biological weapons itself is probably no more "Evil" than bombing a place, and is wrong, but torture and human experimentation are both evil things that do not fit within the scope of warfare.

Let's not kid ourselves, Sylvanas -does- do Evil things. But on the ol' D&D Alignment Chart she's probably Neutral Evil. MAYBE Lawful Evil.

That doesn't mean she can't care, do good things, or be a heroic character, of course. It also doesn't mean she's automatically the worst sort of person to exist who just wants to commit as many atrocities or acts of evil possible, as some posters -love- to believe. It just means she's willing to do some evil stuff to accomplish her goals where it fits with her established personality and characterization.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    You didnt mind the host reminding us every 10 seconds that we're listening to women? and how amazing they are? how beautiful? give a round of applause for X amount of bullshit reasons.. Guhh I got really annoyed.

I really hope someone at Blizzard will tell her to cut the crap and let the guests speak next time.
    Ya I got about 1/3rd into the panel then had to switch to something else. I wanted to hear some interesting things/stories from VA's who happen to be woman, not spend 1 hour listening to how these VA's ARE women... hope next year they just do a mixed panel without the subtext off "OH how grate it is that we have some Females up on stage". I love the VA's blizzard hires, but I don't care if they are man or woman, just let them do interesting things to entertain me without the pomp.
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2017-12-01 at 02:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This lines are in the PTR, they are part of her on click interaction

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    During Blizzard con, the voice actor of Sylvanas, Patty Mattson, read a few of Sylvanas's voice lines during the voice actor panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NLfulaOno

Except some lines we are already familiar with (GREYMANN'S FORCE HOLDS THIS WARDEN TOWER). It appears to me that there are two new voices lines in the new expansion:

The first:

The life blood of Azeroth belongs to the Horde!

The second:

I will grow the rank of forsaken, one way or another.

The first line is expected, the horde and alliance are fighting over the new resources. What interests me is the second (correct me if this is not new), it seems to suggest that Sylvanas will try more radical approach for solving the forsaken's problem. What do u think?
    " Sylvanas isn't evil she's just misunderstood!! "

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Slaughtering innocent farmers across three different regions isn't evil? Raising the dead as slaves to attack their former allies and then killing them a second time if they refuse to serve under you isn't evil?
    They're Alliance farmers, so that's not evil. If it hurts Alliance, it's actually good Killing Horde farmers would be evil though... In general what's good for the Horde is bad for the Alliance, and vice versa.

And lastly, Forsaken are given a choice: to "live" or to die for good, many opt for the latter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    They're Alliance farmers, so that's not evil. If it hurts Alliance, it's actually good Killing Horde farmers would be evil though... In general what's good for the Horde is bad for the Alliance, and vice versa.

And lastly, Forsaken are given a choice: to "live" or to die for good, many opt for the latter.
    Which is 'after' the frenzy they go through after being risen and kill their allies - see Western Plaguelands. x_x'