Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly is tweeting a video showing Muslim acts of violence anti-Muslim exactly?

Yeah Trump is a bit unhinged. Like he doesn't even have a smidge of self-awareness at all.

He's either lacking social acumen or is literally the most powerful internet troll on planet earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    How exactly is tweeting a video showing Muslim acts of violence anti-Muslim exactly?
    Because they’re not Muslim acts of violence

Deleted
    Because they weren't Muslim...

It's like posting a video of a Christian punching a man and saying "See! Jews are awful"

It's neo-nazi propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Personally? I'd love to see the 'outraged' politicians across the UK devote more time and energy to being outraged at the state of certain aspects of the country instead of trying to score cheap political points bashing Trump.
    but that would be dangerously close to doing their actual jobs and no politician would ever be caught doing that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because they weren't Muslim...

It's like posting a video of a Christian punching a man and saying "See! Jews are awful"

It's neo-nazi propaganda
    How do we know they were not Muslim? The link says the religions of the people in the video are unknown not that they were not Muslim.

How do we know they were not Muslim?
    because, unlike you they put in the minimum effort to prove it.

Deleted
    http://www.itv.com/news/2017-11-29/d...ansen-twitter/

Much more in the link but shouldn't Trump have his verified status removed from Twitter if they're cracking down on such views Tweeting
    an account set up to quote trump tweets (to make sure non are lost for future record) has been threatened by twitter over breaches of its tos.....wonder if trumps account gets the same as the content is 100% identical.

How do we know they were not Muslim? The link says the religions of the people in the video are unknown not that they were not Muslim.
    https://twitter.com/ErikVoeten/statu...89973227786241

LOL It's definitely interesting, makes you wonder what his plan really is.

Trump seems to continually be trying to paint the UK as some dystopia over ridden with terrorists and Islamic violence.

What's more interesting is that he'll share random unverified Britain First posts, but he's not mentioned things like all the Muslim peadophile rings which you'd think would get more of a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It seems rather petty for people to be calling for Trump to be barred from visiting the UK. Strong diplomatic ties between the UK and the US are incredibly important - and both countries are very similar in many ways. Neither Trump or Theresa May are going to be in power forever and the people throwing a fit would do well to remember that. There's a considerable number of Americans living in the UK and a lot of British people living in the US. Many visit each other and keep in touch frequently. Ruining that would be bad.

Personally? I'd love to see the 'outraged' politicians across the UK devote more time and energy to being outraged at the state of certain aspects of the country instead of trying to score cheap political points bashing Trump.
    Oh massively. There's also a rank hypocrisy on who they're happy to have in the UK. People call to have him blocked because of the "Muslim ban" but we'll happily entertain Politicians from countries that ban all people with Israeli passports.

You even have Corbyn calling for Trump to be banned from the UK, and he's previously invited his "friends" from Hezbollah, Hamas and the IRA to parliament.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Oh massively. There's also a rank hypocrisy on who they're happy to have in the UK. People call to have him blocked because of the "Muslim ban" but we'll happily entertain Politicians from countries that ban all people with Israeli passports.

You even have Corbyn calling for Trump to be banned from the UK, and he's previously invited his "friends" from Hezbollah, Hamas and the IRA to parliament.
    That's what irritates me the most about all this. I want some consistency - which, I suppose, is too much to hope for from the vast majority of politicians. Since many of them were fawning over the likes of Jimmy Saville not too long ago, though, I don't have much faith in their judge of character. It's very telling that they're so eager to attack Trump (which isn't entirely unjustified at times) yet there's hardly a peep out of them where certain other problematic individuals are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    In the minds of Britain's First and people like them, anything less than kicking/banning Muslims from the UK is ignoring the issue.
    I'm not sure how you would reverse the negative demographic trend in Britain otherwise?

Much more in the link but shouldn't Trump have his verified status removed from Twitter if they're cracking down on such views Tweeting

Remember guys if you have a blue tick hate speech against men isn't hate speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Britain already decided to say fuck you to the migrants with Brexit. The politicians are fooling themselves if they think they have the mandate of their communities to embrace them. The European people are starting to get upset and rightfully so.
    Y'know leaving the EU excludes migrants from EU countries, to make up the shortfall we'll need immigrants from elsewhere which probably.means a higher proportion of Muslims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Remember guys if you have a blue tick hate speech against men isn't hate speech.
    Well Twitter are obviously hypocrits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not sure how you would reverse the negative demographic trend in Britain otherwise?
    The negative demographic trend being what exactly? We're not exactly overrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    The negative demographic trend being what exactly? We're not exactly overrun.
    The trend is towards less English people and more from outside England, and from outside Europe. The expected long term trend is towards minority status in their homeland. This is a demographic crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The trend is towards less English people and more from outside England, and from outside Europe. The expected long term trend is towards minority status in their homeland. This is a demographic crisis.
    Banning/kicking out Muslims isn't going to solve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    considering he's retweeted neo nazi info graphics in the past, this is not the least bit surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, not at all because he's the president... what?
    Citation needed

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    all religions should be controlled, america would be better off without them.
    Not happening so you might as well give up on that notion. I also believe that religion is holding us back as a society, but the best thing to do is let society outgrow it all (which we are).

Try to control religion and you only strengthen its resolve.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.