Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    To be clear, is the 7.3.5 PTR actually live right now?
    Yes, it is.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing I'm curious about the citizens of Silvermoon City:

If you look on the new icons for 'races'.. you can see Void Elves with new beard types...

Will the Blood Elves be less frightened of facial hair now?! o_o

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Alleria is going to Silvermoon to parlay with Sylvanas, it sounds like. This will probably be what sparks the Void Elf storyline.

"Perhaps death is the true legacy of the Windrunners". That sounds to me as if they will actually kill Vereesa off to make room for Alleria. By the sound of it, she might refer to Sylvanas' undeath, Vereesa's death and her metaphorical death. I actually dare hope we will finally get rid of another Knaak character (and the worst one, on top of that).

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    In the Horde Embassy Lor'themar's new greetings include mentioning that the rebuilding continues - I'm wondering if Silvermoon is actually going to be touched up and/or expanded in BfA.
    How many "PLEASE!"s can I fit into one message before you ban me for spam?

...cuz I need to write at that many. I absolutely have always loved Silvermoon city. I really hope they can integrate both Quel'thalas and Azuremyst into the actual world. I don't know why they decided to build the zones in the Outland maps like they did, but it would be really nice imo if they could build the continents together into something coherent... though I also would like them to keep the questlines and stories of those zones as is for low level players, as well as provide an option to return to the past. Maybe more difficult than it's worth =/

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    How many "PLEASE!"s can I fit into one message before you ban me for spam?

...cuz I need to write at that many. I absolutely have always loved Silvermoon city. I really hope they can integrate both Quel'thalas and Azuremyst into the actual world. I don't know why they decided to build the zones in the Outland maps like they did, but it would be really nice imo if they could build the continents together into something coherent... though I also would like them to keep the questlines and stories of those zones as is for low level players, as well as provide an option to return to the past. Maybe more difficult than it's worth =/
    They did it to keep the people who didn't buy TBC back in the day out of the respective zones, and now that it's irrelevant, they don't want to use ressources to update the zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not so sure these lines are about the void elf scenario, since to hear them you have to be able to, you know, talk to Lor'themar and Rommath.

Also holy shit, some of Rommath's quotes are great. I've waited forever for this dude to get proper hello/goodbye lines.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'm not so sure these lines are about the void elf scenario, since to hear them you have to be able to, you know, talk to Lor'themar and Rommath.

Also holy shit, some of Rommath's quotes are great. I've waited forever for this dude to get proper hello/goodbye lines.
    Rommath do you love me, like I love you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Should I avoid getting my hopes up or is Rommath finally gonna be a major player? Or maybe both

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The sunwell and Silvermoon maps must be part of the ‘void elf story’ blizzard promised for 7.3.5. It sounds like the implications will be massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    They did it to keep the people who didn't buy TBC back in the day out of the respective zones, and now that it's irrelevant, they don't want to use ressources to update the zones.
    That seems like a very strange decision on their part, but I see how it makes "sense".

To me, it was always irrelevant content anyway. I understand wanting to lock these cool new cities behind a paywall, but I also don't think that was necessary. There was nothing of importance there. All of the Outland stuff was locked behind the Dark Portal, and that content was the real expansion content. Like... what did you obtain from going to either of the areas besides level 1-20 quests and a new city?

Too late to change it now, though I wish they had realized that this choice wasn't necessary. Maybe they had an alternative reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

rommath is the best blood elf character

10+ Year Old Account
    "Perhaps death is the true legacy of the Windrunners". That sounds to me as if they will actually kill Vereesa off to make room for Alleria. By the sound of it, she might refer to Sylvanas' undeath, Vereesa's death and her metaphorical death. I actually dare hope we will finally get rid of another Knaak character (and the worst one, on top of that).

If the windrunners want to screw humans they deserve to die off.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    rommath is the best blood elf character
    I hope the new voice lines mean he will get more involved overall. He's also a quite popular character.

I hope the new voice lines mean he will get more involved overall. He's also a quite popular character.
    I hope he is present in the nightborne story line

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I hope he is present in the nightborne story line
    Railing lines of coke with Valtrois obviously
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Railing lines of coke with Valtrois obviously
    that would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Rommath do you love me, like I love you?
    Rock Band 1 has made me hate this song so much LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Rock Band 1 has made me hate this song so much LOL
    THats a game I haven’t heard or thought of in a long, long time
    Holy shit lol

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Perhaps death is the true legacy of the Windrunners."

No matter how you feel about the Windrunners, that line alone is incredibly depressing. Also, someone needs to remind Alleria about subtlety and tempting fate; she's had two "deaths" already, throw her in a room and lock her in there so Il'gynoth's words don't come to pass! Because I feel like, even though she's - well, not "eager" but "anxious" (I guess "dreading" would be more appropriate?) to see Sylvanas for herself after all these years (and that's understandable, she needs to make sense out of her sister leading the Horde first and her being undead second, after all), her rushing to do so is probably going to do more harm than good, which may or may not bring about her "third" death. Just because forcing things to happen worked for Illidan - and even that almost fucked everyone over - doesn't mean Alleria's going to achieve the same results, and if it should come back to bite her in the ass for it, sooner or later, it's going to serve as one helluva wake-up call.

Or maybe it just refers to the other myriad female character that have suffered metaphorical deaths (e.g. Jaina and Azeroth), but Alleria being openly blatant about it is being pointed toward her. Who's to say the third time around will not be metaphorical? Or maybe, since death appears to be a running theme for the Windrunners, who's to say Vereesa will bite the bullet as some say (if we don't consider her losing Rhonin to Theramore's bombing a kind of "death")? Who's to say it'll come from Sylvanas, who's already suffered two physical deaths (one via suicide off Icecrown and one from Godfrey's gunshot, and again, I'm not taking her actual, living death into consideration)? I suppose it's pointless to toss these questions out there given it's PTR stuff and subject to change, but on the other hand the third death is so ambiguous that the best course of action for me is to leave well enough and wait and see what happens.

Also, again, it's probably too soon, but I'm guessing the Windrunner reunion either happens in the book (which I'm doubtful of, seeing Alleria hasn't met Sylvanas yet AFAIK) or later on in the expansion. I tend to be lenient with Blizzard story-telling and give them the benefit of the doubt most of the time, but that's a thing some people have been wanting to see for years, and I'm hoping they don't slip up or hold back any punches should all three of them make it through the whole thing in one piece. I feel like that'd be the perfect moment for everything to come out into the open, most importantly Sylvanas being undead and Warchief to a faction that harbors a race that, in the beginning, butchered their family and almost razed Quel'Thalas to the ground, which is more than enough reason for Alleria to be completely sold on them (minus the orc/troll PCs that helped on Argus, I wager). I'm basing this off the assumption Alleria's already been filled in about the high elf/blood elf division by Vereesa...and that's also depending on just how much Vereesa told her and didn't twist her words enough to paint the Horde and the blood elves more badly than she already views them. You can't expect someone who's mentally scarred from losing her husband and a good portion of her people to give an unbiased account of events that happened in the past 20+ years. (Also, Arator needs to be there; someone needs to mediate this shit if/when it goes south! That title of his has got to be there for a reason!)

Quote Originally Posted by capalex65 View Post
    Welp. Alleria is gonna die at the end of BfA. Calling it now.
    Thank god..