Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    They have literally no reason to lie to us.
    Devs lie all the time "shrugs"

Why is Deepholm Level Range "N/A"????

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Because since it now scales, the quests won't be green after a while in the zone you are questing in, you overall get more xp from the quests. Since it scales, you also don't have to travel so much, so saving time=more xp.

As I see it at least.
    Agreed. It will still hurt those who level by chain-running LFG, but then, that may be the point.

Deleted
    I'm so happy about increased XP required to level up. It was an utter BS right now, even with green quests you were leveling so fast that even scaling wouldn't help with finishing any higher level zones. Since right now we'll be always getting the most optimal amount of XP from quests, this change is very welcome. Without increased XP required to level up the scaling would make leveling even more faster, which would be crazy stupid.

4 Additional slot for Backpack with the authenticator ?...

That's ridiculous. Was expecting at least 8 slots. I mean, it doesn't change anything on their end, and would make our life way better.
    At the beginning I was even hoping for 12 slots...

What are those void-tentacle-dreadlocks o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes boi! After long 13 years, upright orcs is happening!

Zone scaling isn't available for all zones.
    What about those where it isn't?
    Some of those are destroyed but offer a way to "go back in time", will that be removed or are they just not listed because both versions have separate scaling?

Deleted
    Lmao, people will cry so hard about the leveling experience tweak. Love it.

Deleted
    Wait, min level for old zones stay? What's the point of scalling then? And that xp needed going up... I can smell that level boosts aren't as hot stuff as they wish.

Uhm... how can people see the sword in 7.3.5 Silithus?

Pink square... scary :O

I don't really like that Baine looks so... highmounty now.

What are warboards? Are there go be some rotating PvP quests in the zones or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    XP to level has been increased for levels 10 - 59

FUCKING WHY. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF SCALING. SO WE COULD FINISH ZONES WHILST WE WANTED TO STILL LEVEL FAST.
    Have you fucking leveled recently? It's stupidly fast. You don't learn or gain fuck all by leveling so fast.

Deleted
    I'm getting BfA hardboxed, as I love having them boxes.... I hope that I get to play allied races sooner, it is just retarded that digital pre-order gives the content sooner but hardbox gives you jack shit... awesome logic

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Have you fucking leveled recently? It's stupidly fast. You don't learn or gain fuck all by leveling so fast.
    You don't need to learn whilst leveling 1 to fucking 60. 95% of your core Rotation abilities aren't even worthwhile using until you hit 90+ And yes I have leveled recently, It did go fast and that was a good thing.

4 new backpack slots, works for me!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    an updated silvermoon city?

Deleted
    With Nathanos Blightcaller updated model they better update his two green/plague Hyenas aswell and make some able to be captured.
    We alrdy saw updated Hyenas models in the trailer so not that hard to do.

Anyone on PTR? Anyone know requirements to unlock Nightborne?

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Don't give them ideas.

Not surprising, might also be an early warning they want to try to extend things longer than need be for DAU/MAU numbers...again.

Then again, I could be wrong and it won't make it live. Who knows. /shrug
    So now them improving the experience and making it less of a faceroll = a scheme to up MAU-numbers...?

It's not as though it's been given as feedback for 7+ years by now that the leveling content is a pushover, braindead experience to seasoned players or anything...

Last night I undressed my male Undead warlock, with a tank pet, and I was able to run around tagging every single bear, human, mastiff and fox in the area without ever being in any danger. My pet was on defense, and it only got triggered to attack once when a fox caught up to me.

That should not be possible when at the appropriate level for the zone.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-12-01 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You don't need to learn whilst leveling 1 to fucking 60. 95% of your core Rotation abilities aren't even worthwhile using until you hit 90+ And yes I have leveled recently, It did go fast and that was a good thing.
    Amen.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I'd rather get a root canal than level in WoW from level 1 these days. It's tedious. the quests are boring. Most of the dungeons haven't been updated in years. BC and Wrath leveling is the worst though. Increasing exp will only make the process of leveling from the beginning even more painful. Before you cry "hur hur casuals", they're making Classic servers for the masochists that enjoy grinding. I don't enjoy grinding. I want to experience content I just paid for a bit more quickly. Now that's gonna take longer. They better increase quest experience with this or I'm gonna be so mad.