Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Ugh, the only Batgirl run anyone cares about is the worst Batgirl run there's been in a solo series? Barbara was better as Oracle than she ever was as Batgirl, both Cass and Steph's runs were better.
    Babs Tarr's run on Batgirl had a large jump in Batgirl sales. It was also a decent seller in trade paperbacks.

The current Batgirl series is not quite the same thing although its still relatively light hearted for a Bat title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Babs Tarr's run on Batgirl had a large jump in Batgirl sales.
    Yeah, a big jump from Simone's run(which was still Barbara Gordon), cause it was much more kids friendly. Simone's run was VERY dark, even by Bat family standards, and filled with a large amount of surprisingly brutal violence...Tarr came along and decided Batgirl should be a hipster instead so younger girls would be more drawn to it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    majority of people seem to share my sentiment that justice league is an average movie, a few think its really bad and a smaller few think its really good but most people seem to think its bang on average which is at the very least much better than bvs was received
    Most people thought BvS was average too. Its audience ratings were roughly the same.

Deleted
    And I still have to say it after this years cross-over event: marvel kills on the big screen and dc on the TV

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Most people thought BvS was average too. Its audience ratings were roughly the same.
    I doubt most people thought BvS was average. It's such a gonzo film that opinion was (likely) stronger than that, split between "great" and "terrible". The one thing BvS is not is an average film.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And I still have to say it after this years cross-over event: marvel kills on the big screen and dc on the TV
    DC havent killed it on TV since Batman the animated series and the Justice League series.

If you like teen romance with a superhero backdrop on the CW network that is fine but they are nothing more than teen romance.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    DC havent killed it on TV since Batman the animated series and the Justice League series.
    To be fair nothing can follow up those shows. Maybe Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    I doubt most people thought BvS was average. It's such a gonzo film that opinion was (likely) stronger than that, split between "great" and "terrible". The one thing BvS is not is an average film.
    It has a B+ rating on cinemascore and about 7 on imdb/RT. The ones saying it sucked are just parroting critic opinions.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep...that anime looks better than everything DC has done in 3 years apart from Wonder Woman.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Holy shit. That looks beyond good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does DCEU get so many shit? I mean everyone was bitching about how bad the CGI looks in the trailer, yet when the Avengers trailer dropped which imo had worse CGI doesnt get shit on. Are fanbois that *****

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Why does DCEU get so many shit? I mean everyone was bitching about how bad the CGI looks in the trailer, yet when the Avengers trailer dropped which imo had worse CGI doesnt get shit on. Are fanbois that *****
    Seriously?

Have you seen Justice League? You can't see Steppenwolf or Superman without nearly dying of laughter. Lord of the Rings had better CGI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Seriously?

Have you seen Justice League? You can't see Steppenwolf or Superman without nearly dying of laughter. Lord of the Rings had better CGI.
    In fact I have, but I am talking about the trailers

Deleted
    In fact I have, but I am talking about the trailers
    Everything I said still applies.

Thanos looks good are you kidding right now ?

thanos looks great. the only bad cgi i saw in the trailer was some of the spider-man scenes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Thanos looks good are you kidding right now ?
    Thanos looks horrible, he looks like they didn't finish rendering a guys beard or something. Sure, the rest of the CGI seems solid, so I assume it's intentional, but it's well rendered horribleness.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Thanos looks horrible, he looks like they didn't finish rendering a guys beard or something. Sure, the rest of the CGI seems solid, so I assume it's intentional, but it's well rendered horribleness.
    thats kind of just what thanos chin looks like. its a pretty close recreation

steppenwolf is... not as good

i actually prefer his design in the cut bvs footage. he appeared much more inhuman and alien. id rather have had that if they wanted a cgi villain but steppenwolf couldve also worked just fine with no cgi. theres nothing about his comic book design that requires them to fully render a cgi man, thanos is a hulk sized alien monster man with a wibbler jibbler turkey chin

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552