Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This thread is already at a [9] and mythic hasn’t even started

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    Shit, I played when some expansions were released, you got me.
    And you played an average of 26 hours a week during the whole duration of this expansion, on your main alone. That's 2/3rd of a fulltime job... not considering alts...

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    And you played an average of 26 hours a week during the whole duration of this expansion, on your main alone. That's 2/3rd of a fulltime job... not considering alts...
    damn thats some nice quick maffs

Oh no, someone has a hobby, what a loser am i right guys haha

Fuck people that enjoy things haha
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Maybe you should read my first post.

Not judging btw, if they enjoy it it's fine, but trying to claim superiority based on playtime is completely silly at this level of play.
    Dedication is a virtue if you want to be the best at something, not a flaw. That was my whole point. Some people here seem to think playing less then others in some way makes them better, which makes no sense at all.

I must admit I'm actually quite jealous. I wish I had the money to sit at home and not work (or not work full-time) and dedicate myself to my hobbies like you do.

Maybe you should read my first post.

Dedication is a virtue if you want to be the best at something, not a flaw. That was my whole point. Some people here seem to think playing less then others in some way makes them better, which makes no sense at all.
    That's just SB mentality, gotta stay revelant in some way, like NA reporting kills as "US 1st" instead of "World 10th"

Deleted
    <MEMENTO> EU ENGLISH WORLD FIRST FINNISH GUILD got beaten by SB Never raid day/overtime EU INTERNATIONAL WORLDFIRST ALLIANCE ONLY PLAYER GUILD. But on antorus <MEMENTO> is going to show who is the boss prepare your self SB Never raid day/overtime EU INTERNATIONAL WORLDFIRST ALLIANCE ONLY PLAYER GUILD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by memegonfan View Post
    <MEMENTO> EU ENGLISH WORLD FIRST FINNISH GUILD got beaten by SB Never raid day/overtime EU INTERNATIONAL WORLDFIRST ALLIANCE ONLY PLAYER GUILD. But on antorus <MEMENTO> is going to show who is the boss prepare your self SB Never raid day/overtime EU INTERNATIONAL WORLDFIRST ALLIANCE ONLY PLAYER GUILD.
    And that's why you don't do drugs, kids

We never claimed no overtime afaik, and you are free to leave at raid end 00:30. Alliance first was somewhat relevant in t20, but mostly a joke, because shit fight design from blizzard. But noone can take that shit seriously considering there was 0 competition for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    That's just SB mentality, gotta stay revelant in some way, like NA reporting kills as "US 1st" instead of "World 10th"
    We dont claim to be better than method/exorsus/AFK R
    They all played well and got rewarded for it.
    But you have to question it when people use 1300 (?) Pulls on Kj and 900-1000 on avatar, which I believe alpha had. I dont know much about style wars pull counts, so wont comment it. We got world 6th and we are happy with that. Given the circumstances it couldve been a lot worse

Quality progression thread post right there

Nobody has ever said what you're claiming. Why make things up?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    I must admit I'm actually quite jealous. I wish I had the money to sit at home and not work (or not work full-time) and dedicate myself to my hobbies like you do.
    Poor bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    We never claimed no overtime afaik, and you are free to leave at raid end 00:30. Alliance first was somewhat relevant in t20, but mostly a joke, because shit fight design from blizzard. But noone can take that shit seriously considering there was 0 competition for it.

We dont claim to be better than method/exorsus/AFK R
    They all played well and got rewarded for it.
    But you have to question it when people use 1300 (?) Pulls on Kj and 900-1000 on avatar, which I believe alpha had. I dont know much about style wars pull counts, so wont comment it. We got world 6th and we are happy with that. Given the circumstances it couldve been a lot worse
    Sure but when you peace out at 00:30 Luun is gonna bend you over and remove you from the guild

Nobody has ever said what you're claiming. Why make things up?

Poor bait.
    So a person can't give a compliment or share his thoughts without it being bait now? I love 2017.

Explain to me exactly why you can't have a fulltime job and raid in top 10 at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Explain to me exactly why you can't have a fulltime job and raid in top 10 at the same time?
    Because there aren't enough hours in a day to farm AP, do split runs, raid 4-5 hours a night (probably more in top 10), m+ grind for titanforging, on multiple characters, when combined with work 9 hours a day, and sleep for 7-8. That's without regarding commuting to and from work, and side activities like friends etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Personal opinion: Daytime raiding (if we're talking world level) to any extent, even for a day. Can't raid if you're at work while others can -- or have extended weekend/night hours that a person working a full time job might not be able to make while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
    In Europa it is not uncommen to have 5-6 weeks of paid vacation a year. Thats plenty for 1-2 tiers of dayraiding.

Deleted
    Because there aren't enough hours in a day to farm AP, do split runs, raid 4-5 hours a night (probably more in top 10), m+ grind for titanforging, on multiple characters, when combined with work 9 hours a day, and sleep for 7-8. That's without regarding commuting to and from work, and side activities like friends etc.
    Maybe just earn more, sleep less for few weeks and stop making shit excuses for NA guilds. Blood legion is advertising about killing mythic bosses in less than 20 pulls yet for some reason it takes them months to kill a new boss. Coincidence? I dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    In Europa it is not uncommen to have 5-6 weeks of paid vacation a year. Thats plenty for 1-2 tiers of dayraiding.
    Only during specific seasons. What happens if a raid tier does not come out on any holiday (like for instance, antorus)? It's not 5-6 weeks whenever you want. It's more like 16ish days whenever you want (depending on how well you negotiated), plus 5-6 weeks during holiday period. At least at my workplace.

What does it matter in the end? the only guilds who actually take time off are Method and Exorsus, actually now that i think about it, i guess we can include EASY in that list with the 6 splits they run just to stay in top20. #qualityraiding