Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    lol the first comment was basically what i said,

btw mine was sarcasm mocking what conservatives will say
    You were talking about Muslim countries, that poster was talking about returning Canadian jihadis, so not basically the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Canada, a gnats ass to China.....

Deleted
    And like a fart Tennis disappears

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Trade and human rights seem to be the only things ever discussed with Chinese leaders.
    What else to talk about? China is one of the largest economies in the world and the one of the largest markets if not the largest market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What else to talk about? China is one of the largest economies in the world and the one of the largest markets if not the largest market.
    The point being that to think Canada has done anything groundbreaking here is sheer ignorance.

Also...

“There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime." - Justin Trudeau

So Trudeau admires their dictatorship...what a truly hideous cunt he is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Wow he said someone else other than muslims have problems with human rights, everyone get the pitch forks and tell him how bad it is in XYZBCDA countries and that because things may be worse there he should never criticize dear china just like our favorite youtubers sargon of akkad and dave rubin. As you can tell by them china are great countries with great human rights no problem ever just SJW media portraying them in a bad light,
    @sarahtasher why bother posting on your alt account?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    What? look at my stats bro

What i know about Trudeau, i like but really, what can a country with over 1 billion people do about human rights?

I don't think China gives 2 fucks about Canada

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And like a fart Tennis disappears
    He always disappears when he is called out on his bullshit.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Does China care in the slightest?

7+ Year Old Account
    I am sure China finds Trudeau as threatening as an angry declawed kitten.

My understanding is that his trip to China has more to do with begging. Reason for this is that with the threat of Trump harming North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) means that Canada is realising that balancing there entire economy on trade with a single partner is all kinds of foolish. What ever he is saying is most likely all show as without new trade opportunities Canada financial future becomes a lot riskier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Canada should send China 1 billion calendars of the PM, what do you think @Tennis ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Not enough mentions of MAGAboys or usual suspects, nor any ‘FRUDOM OF SPERCH’ nonsense, though they do use the same style of argument.

My first thought was someone trying to mimic sarahtasher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Canadian law puts limits on the export of military technology to countries with a record of human rights violations against their citizens. Canadian arms export law demands indication that “there is no reasonable risk” that the arms will be used against civilians. However, the Saudis have used such vehicles to violently suppress peaceful protests in eastern Saudi Arabia in 2011 and 2012.

In addition, since a Saudi Arabia-led coalition began its military campaign against Houthi forces in Yemen on March 26, 2015, at least 3,799 civilians have been killed and 6,711 wounded, according to the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR). In addition, Saudi Arabia is arming Yemeni forces led by a controversial military commander accused of using child soldiers, in the fight to retake the north from the Houthis and forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh, including with vehicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...e-premier.html

Good to see. It's not all fun and games when a world leader visits China. We need to hold them accountable. Hopefully other countries also do the same
    Sustained international pressure can bring about change!
    Oh come on! He got his ass whooped by China. It's a massive failure of a trip. He wanted to start negociations for a free trade agreement with China and got rebuked. What did he think? That China would change its ways for a free trade agreement? The mouse will teach the ox to squeek?

And I'm happy it failed, because a free trade agreement with China would be a very, very bad thing.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Another shit thread by the same shitlord

Nice mods this forum got

Trudeau in China rn:

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    What i know about Trudeau, i like but really, what can a country with over 1 billion people do about human rights?
    Like Trudeau knows shit about actual solutions. He just makes hollow statements about human rights and equality so he can perch himself on a moral pedestal without actually doing a damn thing