Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many kills do you need for heroic antorus mission?

Ok guys, was my mistake there, I did get a heroic cache, and when the mission popped i was at 12 kills, 11/11H plus one additional kill for garothi from last lockout. Then when i accepted the quest I was at 15 kills total.So its either 11,12 or 15 for heroic cache to spawn. They really to get a blue to confirm.
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2017-12-06 at 02:57 AM.

15 boss kills for each difficulty

Usually its like full clear + 2, so maybe 13? Either way, there's no way to get a heroic chest if it spawns 1 week after raid introduced (other than you got heroic chest access because you cleared mythic in the previous tier).

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Usually its like full clear + 2, so maybe 13? Either way, there's no way to get a heroic chest if it spawns 1 week after raid introduced (other than you got heroic chest access because you cleared mythic in the previous tier).
    Ok i see, thanks for info

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    15 boss kills for each difficulty
    So I started my order hall Antorus mission this morning and I'm 11/11 heroic.
    If I kill 4 more bosses will it be a heroic cache or is the loot determined at the mission start?

Deleted
    afaik they changed it so loot is determined at the spawn of the mission

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    If I kill 4 more bosses will it be a heroic cache or is the loot determined at the mission start?
    Once the mission spawns it's not changed.

It's been "number of bosses + 1" all expansion, I don't see why it would be any different now.

Yeah it's 12, and it is determined on spawn. I have heard you can intentionally fail, however.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    If mission will FAILL you shoud instantyl get new mission with heroic box , if it succes you wont

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    It's been "number of bosses + 1" all expansion, I don't see why it would be any different now.
    well it was 6 for my druid on mythic tos, well actually the mission was in progress while i did 7 8 9 so idk. but definatly wasnt number of bosses +1
    Last edited by Aktec; 2017-12-05 at 08:44 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It also depends what cache you got last raid. I had only killed 5 heroic bosses last week but I got the heroic cache. In Tomb I was getting the mythic cache, which is the only logical reason I got the heroic cache

I cleared heroic last week ( no extra kills ) and got a heroic cache from the order hall mission so the whole 'number of bosses +1' is clearly wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvese89 View Post
    I cleared heroic last week ( no extra kills ) and got a heroic cache from the order hall mission so the whole 'number of bosses +1' is clearly wrong.
    No its not. If you cleared several mythic bosses in ToS, it is Heroic on its own.

I was only getting tos heroic cache. I did 8/11 first week of heroic antorus. Picked up quest for cache, it was heroic. So the logic of full clear +2 doesnt apply to me. I only killed 8 heroic bosses in the first week (unmaker being one). I think i have a few mythic tos kills but no mythic tos cache.

i only had 8 heroic kills and i got a heroic cache, but I had mythic TOS. The way it has worked me this entire xpac, if you getting mythic cache before new tier then you start at heroic

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    If mission will FAILL you shoud instantyl get new mission with heroic box , if it succes you wont
    can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by sayid View Post
    can anyone confirm this?
    It did not work that way for me back during EN. If you failed the mission it was lost and you had to wait 2 weeks for a new spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by sayid View Post
    can anyone confirm this?
    Don't do it, i tried the same trick back in ToS and i did not get a new box straight away

For the record, had 8 heroic kills whem I completed the mission (and quest) and got hc loot.