The only difficulty of Imonar is the management of the bridge. Quite disappointed...

But anyway GG BDG.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    The only difficulty of Imonar is the management of the bridge. Quite disappointed...

But anyway GG BDG.
    Eh, still only a mid tier boss, and at least its a cool new type of fight. I'm just happy I don't have to soak <3

It did look like it had a prettt right enrage so I don’t know how many will be able to get it down this week that didn’t do splits.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Eh, still only a mid tier boss, and at least its a cool new type of fight. I'm just happy I don't have to soak <3
    Krosus and Botanist were mid tier boss and were also sort of dps-tight fight. It looks like it's not the case for Imonar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    It did look like it had a prettt right enrage so I don’t know how many will be able to get it down this week that didn’t do splits.
    Will be interesting to see how tight Varimathras is, which seems like it will be the patchwerk style dps check.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Krosus and Botanist were mid tier boss and were also sort of dps-tight fight. It looks like it's not the case for Imonar.
    You realize that BDG killed the boss a few seconds into enrage, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    They 5 healed so they could brute force the bridges more (also extra bops for tank clearing). Also they were a bit slow on some bridges clearing some unnecessary traps that they could flear with raid cds towards the ends of bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    That has nothing to do with the fight, you are gonna hit enrage eventually on all fight's, BDG had the worst bridge managment i have ever seen, literally took them a full minute per bridge, no wonder you hit enrage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    That has nothing to do with the fight, you are gonna hit enrage eventually on all fight's, BDG had the worst bridge managment i have ever seen, literally took them a full minute per bridge, no wonder you hit enrage
    The main challenge in the fight is bridge management, no question. I'm just saying, the added time pressure makes the fight considerably more challenging.
    Besides, I didn't see that many flaws in BDG's bridge strat, except that the last bridge was kinda badly played (they could've ignored a lot of traps that they ended up clearing)

If Kungen still cared this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    the worst bridge managment i have ever seen
    I mean at this point, when only three guilds in the whole world have done it, you, a random MMOC poster, of course have a library full of empirical studies about this, so you can speak as a full authority of how this boss should be killed. You could literally do it solo, if you could only be arsed to logon to the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    If Kungen still cared this wouldn't even be a discussion.
    if only the world cared about Kungen

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    if only the world cared about Kungen
    What's a "Kungen"?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    They 5 healed it and take all the time they wanted to cross the bridge, so, no, it's not a tight-dps fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    What's a "Kungen"?
    Relic of the past

Thoughts on the fact that only 9 US guilds have killed a single mythic boss? Are most guilds doing splits or are they actually struggling on the first one?

9 just sounds like such a insanely small amount of guilds, either that or US only got 10 guilds total.
    Pokemon X FC: 2423-3210-7902 - Fighting Safari - Meditite, Pancham and Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    Thoughts on the fact that only 9 US guilds have killed a single mythic boss? Are most guilds doing splits or are they actually struggling on the first one?

9 just sounds like such a insanely small amount of guilds, either that or US only got 10 guilds total.
    nobody day raids

also raid is cleared on page 237, unless the last boss is easy then it's 163

It’s only 5:30 on the east coast. Most wont start raiding for a couple more hours still.

Also they could have jobs/study and decide starting at night.

Very few US guilds extend raid beyond their normal hours, so very few US guilds day raid, still only 2:30p to 5:30p depending on where on the mainland area you are.