Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Give my guys some credit. I'd like to think the guild is in the best shape I've ever seen it and they're really proving it this tier
    Against people who haven't got the instance open yet?

<Easy> has been wiping on Kin'garoth for 8 hours now?

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    It has less to do with proving it against the competition and more about how well they are performing on the encounters. Might not seem like it but the fights are legitimately difficult.

Give my guys some credit. I'd like to think the guild is in the best shape I've ever seen it and they're really proving it this tier
    Yeah until half of them get banned again

I mean if everything is on the up and up great but lets be honest about your guilds track record lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    more like when EU does the raid and does it faster and passes them

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post

All he said was his guild is performing better than ever. Calm down their fanboy

L I M I T

U S A

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post

I mean if everything is on the up and up great but lets be honest about your guilds track record lately.
    That implies the first time we got banned without any idea that we were taking that risk with our illicit activies. Let's be real here, I wouldn't be tooting the guild's horn if I knew there was a possibility of a ban incoming. All the account sharing, real money sales and piloting stopped after our tier was literally ruined in ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it is but it'll be considered worthless and the easiest end boss in the history of the game, and if things stayed that way i imagine a lot of top guilds would quit, no point putting in the hard work to have a world first happen before its even open in your region lol.

it'd be a hilarious shitshow and a lot of ass kissing and apologising from blizzard basically for the entire raiding expansion xavius too easy, KJ mentally fucking overtuned then to screw up argus be too easy again, oh dear some boots would need to be inserted in asses.
    Honestly, killing off the world first guilds would only be good for the game, all they do is bitch and complain. Hell, they're probably the reason we got such a shitty drop scheme for the pantheon trinkets, specifically so they couldn't split farm them.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    All he said was his guild is performing better than ever. Calm down their fanboy

L I M I T

U S A
    Compared to what, getting banned?

It has less to do with proving it against the competition and more about how well they are performing on the encounters. Might not seem like it but the fights are legitimately difficult.
    will have to see how method does

Haters in full force while they hope to catch a glimpse of Garothi on Twitch.

So - I probably missed it, but 5 x MM Hunter for that kill?

WTF?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Honestly, killing off the world first guilds would only be good for the game, all they do is bitch and complain. Hell, they're probably the reason we got such a shitty drop scheme for the pantheon trinkets, specifically so they couldn't split farm them.
    i agree world first guilds do ruin a lot of things for 99% of the playerbase like bosses are tuned way too hard around them then nerfed over time with legendary upgrades or crucible upgrades or valor upgrades or legendary ring upgrades etc.

thats why a lot of people miss TBC style raids, 1 difficulty the only thing in your way is gearing up, not oh don't worry boys blizz will make us run 5man heroics and do 4 world quests to upgrade our 970's to 1000 rofl.

I rarely see WF guilds bitch about anything, there's one lengthy post that's done after progression and that's pretty much it from them in terms of whining.

Tryhards on the other hand bitch and moan endlessly.

You sound like the one complaining. If you don't like the design, why not blame the designers? Players will always take the path of least resistance to get what they want.

How will you "kill off" world-first guilds? It's a literal list. Someone will always be world-first as long as there are guilds. This is like you saying "the last car in a train is prone to accidents, so let's remove the last car".

9/11 boys never forget

Wait till you guys see this raid comp

Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    Players will always take the path of least resistance to get what they want.
    Since when is spending hours split raiding, AP grinding, legendary grinding (at the start), and gearing 3-5 alts so you can class stack "the path of least resistance"

Don't get me wrong, I love the world first race, but it does nothing positive for the game. Between what Blizzard actually does (the pantheon trinkets) and what players WANT to have happen to kill things like split raiding (forced personal loot, stricter lockouts, etc), there's a lot of negative that comes out of the top 100s incessant need to do everything to try to stay on top, and it just trickles down from there and suddenly your average 6/9M guild is forcing split runs or ap farming, or what have you.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-12-06 at 04:43 AM.

lol, this raid tier is turning out to be quite the wet fart at this rate

Method gonna clear it in 1 day or something