Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Everybody there own i rank them below Blood Elfs.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They're nice and all, but High elves are still better. I'm tired of every race being blue/purple.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    They're nice and all, but High elves are still better. I'm tired of every race being blue/purple.
    But high elves's eyes are blue, and they use a lot of blue in their armor

The Void Elves look ridiculous and I always hated the Belf model rework (especially the lips/mouth on the males).

Still thanks for providing the video, the Nightborne in it look really great. The males are a good option if you want a really scrawny elf, and the females look like I always imagined Nightelf rangers - super athletic and stern.

A hit with whom?

Deleted
    Wasted opportunity to give us female elves that don't look like they're starving.

Do my eyes deceive me or has ravenmoon finally accepted that high elves are unlikely?! Just trying to ruffle some feathers, I'm only kidding.

Anyway, on a more serious note, I really love the void elves and their design. I liked them upon the reveal and now that we've seen actual models, I love them even more. I'll probably roll a void elf hunter...or some other class, haven't decided yet. I'm content!

7+ Year Old Account
    AND THEY GET BETTER FACIAL HAIR THEN BLOOD ELVES?

DUDE wtf. This isn't even cool at this point, its just pissing me off. Things I wanted for the Horde Elves all going to the Emo Elves! Damn you Blizzard, DAMN YOU!

Emo elf and malnourished elf don't excite me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    That OP made me cringe more than most. Can't help but think OP is fapping constantly to the VE model. Dark and brooding... ahh, funniest thing I've read all day. It's Blood Elves with purple-ish skin. Not really that impressed. But I guess Alliance players just think it's the coolest thing since, well, since the Horde got Blood Elves.

That's on you, not OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Wasted opportunity to give us female elves that don't look like they're starving.
    Starving? I ain't seeing any protruding rib cages or pelvic bones. Have you actually seen a starving person before?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    That's on you, not OP.
    My guess is that you didnt see many of Ravenmoon's posts here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    How was that video made? Also how can a race (Nightborn) start off with an exotic pet? (Mana saber)
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

I think my only issue is the idle standing pose; Nightborne showed us how that little adjustment makes a lot of difference even if all the other animations are shared. Void Elves already have the same body type that Blood elves -nightborne are a little slimmer than nelves- so I guess changing the stand animation would have made them look a bit more different.

But it's such a small issue, I do think the void elf as an aesthetic are cool -even if at the end of the day they are another blue/purple elf- let's hope their lore doesn't lag to far behind -but yeah, it's the weak spot there-

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Nightborn hype! and to a lesser degree void elves. I doubt I'll play lightforged or Highmountain but anything is possible I guess. Priest becoming a void elf and lock a nightborn in BFA.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    How was that video made? Also how can a race (Nightborn) start off with an exotic pet? (Mana saber)
    Maybe hunters will get a cat version of the mana saber that all specs can tame /shrug. The video was made via a private server sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    They do me, if they're hot ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    They do me, if they're hot ^^

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    I'd like to know that too, would love to play around with the options a bit, planning all my character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Now that I think about it, the arrival of those subraces, especially VE, may spice things up in Goldshire !
    Best time to invest stock in Moon Guard.

Rule 34 and Goldshire are just going to love these new races.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I think my only issue is the idle standing pose; Nightborne showed us how that little adjustment makes a lot of difference even if all the other animations are shared. Void Elves already have the same body type that Blood elves -nightborne are a little slimmer than nelves- so I guess changing the stand animation would have made them look a bit more different.

But it's such a small issue, I do think the void elf as an aesthetic are cool -even if at the end of the day they are another blue/purple elf- let's hope their lore doesn't lag to far behind -but yeah, it's the weak spot there-
    It is such a small issue indeed. If they change the posture, I would hope for something even cooler/sexier - but I must say I like the blood elf/high elf one enough and I think this is what people wanted. So it makes no sense to change it for them. If we then have a horde blood elf sub-race then, we can have something different for posture, because on the horde we already have that posture on the blood elves, and something different would be cool.

The nightborne are that way because I really believe they were originally meant for the night elves, and weren't even going to be playable. But their success and desire changed that, and when blizzard that high elf would be playable on the alliance, it was finally a worthy exchange. You could see 7.1 changed the night elf /nightborne getting along. There wasn't a trace of blood elf at all in 7.0, the original story was entirely a night elf thing, and in fact, the original 7.1 had Elisande make a quip to Tyrande about "their mutual acquaintance" (i.e. Malfurion), this was all changed, and 7.1 we saw blood elves in force, I sensed there was a change, and now in restrospect, I see the deal was been struck. But the minute I saw Red shirt guys blizzplanet post about the files, I knew it, HIgh elves were coming in the form of void elves, and for me that was enough.

When I saw the actual character creation models in full swing with the colourings, the hair styles, the ripped bodies etc, I loved the void elves.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    A hit with whom?
    People interested in playing void elves, mostly. Its less of a hit with those not interested in playing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Jesus christ.
    I think he left a good while ago.