Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Some teams even have coaches for motivation issues.
    LOL! this is not CS that you have coaches and cute girl rubbing your shoulders during playing

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Why is this a problem for you if that would have been the case? I'm serious, why is it that everything has to be doable by X (often where X is represented by a number that includes the person making the argument)? If it's possible then either you get good enough to overcome the challenge or you don't, there's nothing that says you have to be able to finish the highest difficulty.
    This. Not everyone should be able to clear top difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    LOL! this is not CS that you have coaches and cute girl rubbing your shoulders during playing
    Try raiding for 15 hours a day on progress ok

Quote Originally Posted by Okatan View Post
    This. Not everyone should be able to clear top difficulty.
    Because clearly the alternatives are "2 guilds in the world" and "everyone".

It's not about no-one vs. everyone, it's about HOW MANY. Blizzard apparently have their own number they want for the highest tier content, and KJ was apparently too low. Hence the adjustment.

That still makes the content exclusive, and restricted to a fairly small percentage of dedicated people. Whether or not that percentage is large or small enough, well, that's an issue very difficult to debate objectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in ma' days 15 hours a day was considered casual.

I did when it all started in sunwell but yeh i wouldnt do it anymore... however if some cute girl would rub my shoulders (or khm... ) and cheer me up i might reconsider

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Back in ma' days 15 hours a day was considered casual.
    back in my day we raided 26 hours a day and still worked our 9-to-5-jobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I don't mean to insult you, but I feel that you are slightly misinformed and are exaggerating. I have friends in top 20-100 guilds which are what you would consider competitive guilds and are lacking half of the requirements you mentioned, as they are more applicable to the world first competitive guilds.
    Which is probably why they couldn't compete and clear ToS before nerfs, right? (because that's the subject where this whole discussion started).
    It isn't for everyone - being in top 20-100 is just fine without all these things, you'll probably have great time raiding and clearing the content at your own pace (after re-tunings and nerfs), but if you want to compete and want to clear the raids as they were designed, then you have to step up to the requirements.

The person who started this discussion seemed to think everyone should be able to compete - but that's just not how it works these days.

All the sudden all the guys here raided 25hours a day amazing!!!

Deleted
    Method >>>>> NA

Minus 24 hours haha

Method killed Aggramar at 3am CET, and they probably tried Argus for maybe ~1h ?

So they should not start very early this morning, maybe at ~11:00 ?

I was actually kinda pulling for US this tier ! Oh well.

Maybe we'll see an upset outta Russia.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10 bosses down in 1 day. Raid difficulty is way to easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I was actually kinda pulling for US this tier ! Oh well.

Maybe we'll see an upset outta Russia.
    The President of the United States of America

So will Argus die today...i expect it too to be fair. Good luck Method

Quote Originally Posted by Revoldt View Post
    Fake news. No collusion
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoldt View Post
    united shhtatesh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    10 bosses down in 1 day. Raid difficulty is way to easy.
    Way to easy for people that spend 3 months preparing for this race do 9 split runs for 2 weeks which means 18 weeks worth of gear on their mains do a fuck ton of PTR testing and datamine the living shit out of it.
    Besides that they raid 18 hours a day for as long as it takes.

How difficult can you really make it when these people go this balls deep into things?
    You can make it broken like KJ and Avatar and then everyone will explode but if the fight is "possible" these 2 guilds will do it in record time .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    a fuck ton of PTR testing
    And thats the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Way to easy for people that spend 3 months preparing for this race do 9 split runs for 2 weeks which means 18 weeks worth of gear on their mains do a fuck ton of PTR testing and datamine the living shit out of it.
    Besides that they raid 18 hours a day for as long as it takes.

How difficult can you really make it when these people go this balls deep into things?
    You can make it broken like KJ and Avatar and then everyone will explode but if the fight is "possible" these 2 guilds will do it in record time .
    You can add the ability to choose among 150-200 very well geared and prepared characters. I don't see how a laid back mythic guild could have 5 affliction locks and 4 SP well geared like Limit on Coven. The amount of different classes and specs Method has used so far is unreal. From 1 melee on Coven to 7 melees on Agrammar, including 3 rogues and people barely used on previous bosses.