Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Overwatch heroes have no place in HOTS

They are shit. Well not really shit, they are pretty OP, but they have no place in HOTS, they are ruining the game there.
    I just wish they would remove all overwatch chars from HOTS. Those chars should stay in their own game.

So you think they are ruining HotS but don't explain how or why?

Warcraft and Starcraft characters are too. Heroes of the Storm should be exclusively Diablo.

I think they're adding a lot of depth to the game. For instance going double mage is risky when the enemy team can pick tracer, and vice-versa if you see double mage tracer is a good pick for dodging skill shots and punshing them. Genji rewards risky gameplay with his deep dive and mobility, but one well timed stun and hes deleted. He shines most where you have team mates with burst and you can finish stragglers. Etc... Each OW hero offers so much depth to this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    HotS is a game comprised of characters from various Blizzard games, Is Overwatch not a Blizzard game?

You say they are shit, are OP, have no place in HOTS, and are ruining the game. But you don't explain why. You have no arguments at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    HotS is a game comprised of characters from various Blizzard games, Is Overwatch not a Blizzard game?
    there exists this group of blizzard fans that are hyper triggered that Blizzards current golden child is not about swords, magic, dragons or demons. Its fucking pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by White Goodman View Post
    They are shit. Well not really shit, they are pretty OP, but they have no place in HOTS, they are ruining the game there.
    I just wish they would remove all overwatch chars from HOTS. Those chars should stay in their own game.
    Yeah! And all the warcraft characters should stay in their own game, and the diablo ones, and the starcraft ones. Then everyone can play 5v5 Lost Vikings, like the game should be.

Deleted
    Ok why? I think they are all so mobile, every overwatch char seems to have some speed boost or something like that. They are just so annoying. I think they should stay in their own fast phased game.

Deleted
    I would have phrased it differently, but share the sentiment. At least three of them, Tracer, Lucio and Genji are much easier to play than to punish. Especially Tracer needed the Genji treatment - a meaningful damage nerf - half a year ago.

The irrational hatred of OW heroes in HotS is getting pretty tiresome. I get it, you don't like OW, but HotS is a smash-up of all their big titles so they actually do have just as much reason to be there than the rest. Personally I don't give a damn about SC and I'm pretty meh about Diablo too, but I don't keep throwing fits about them being in the game or new heroes getting added, cause they belong there just as much. Give it a rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haters gonna hate.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Made me think of this for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Overwatch heroes have no place in HOTS"

Diablo heroes have no place in HOTS!
    WoW heroes have no place in HOTS!
    SC heroes have no place in HOTS!

See how stupid that sounds?

Storm = Blizzard
    Heroes = Characters

Heroes of the Storm literally translates into "Characters from Blizzard," therefore, ALL Blizzard characters are valid choices.

They're not going anywhere so shut up and get over it, or stop playing. Goodness me, I am tired of this bullshit complaint.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

HOTS needs RnR Racing and Blackthorne.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Can we get a moderator to shut this thread down? The OP is not trying to start a productive discussion. This is another one of those threads where either you agree with the OP which in this case is "Overwatch heroes have no place in HOTS" or you say something logical which the OP will probably not like to hear.
    (Also this thread is violating the venting rule which states you should not make a post based off a bad game. The only exception to this rule is to create a thread in a constructive matter which the OP failed to do. )
    Last edited by Clatratus; 2017-12-09 at 09:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If people need old items to feel unique and special then they have a problem. Playing a video game in a MMO isn't about looking and feeling special.
    LOL

Ok why? I think they are all so mobile, every overwatch char seems to have some speed boost or something like that..
    What speed boost does Zarya have? Or Hanzo? D.Va has a speedboost on a CD(when she's in her mech), but the rest of the time she moves SLOWER than normal speed. Lunara has a permanent speed boost, she's not from HotS. Hammer has a speedboost on a CD too, she's not from HotS. The Vikings have a speed boost. So does Tychus. Should we remove them all from the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Overwatch heroes is difficult to counter them, for example look at Tracer or Genji, they are both difficult to counter due to thier mobility. While D'Va do much better work than Zarya actually.

But also if we take look on Lucio, he is not only mobile hero, but also very versatile because he can use shield barrier on tough moments to save team, while Ana works perfectly with mages because of Nano-Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    RnR racing hero would be amusing to me missiles, mines, and oil slicks everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Blackthorne yes.

Rock N Roll Racing? Only as an announcer pack.

Although being able to leave oil slicks and shoot missiles would be pretty cool.