Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Combative in what way? I only see combative white knights here. But they are not women. So...
    Again with projecting...

This is a thread about dating. I'm giving advice. if you don't want your life ruined by a woman who you think is "the one", but who will leave you in case of emergency (you lose your job or she needs more money and your job doesn't pay enough) she will monkey branch. And if you were married with kids - she will take the kids, you will pay child support and alimony. Just look at the stats. It happens EVERYWHERE. Divorce rates are high. Don't even look at how happy your parents are. They are from another era. Your mom had less options.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because they don't cheat with you, doesn't mean they don't cheat with other male friends. Were cheating or will be cheating. Maybe even with you.
    I think I've spotted the incel.

It's funny how all women are helt responsible for the ones cheating by incels, but what about all men being held responsible for the ones cheating? Well, there's a reason why feminazis are viewed as insane by most...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-12-10 at 02:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's cute that you are so sure your gf will never cheat on you or not cheating already.
    Can't predict the future, she might do, but if she does it couldn't have been prevented by her not having male friends.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Some people cheat, some do not, it has nothing to do with male friends.
    We are not talking about people in general. We are talking about the female half of the people. It has everything to do with male friends. Not every male friend, but there's rarely just one. The prettier the girl the more male friends she has. I doubt anyone is going to argue with that. Just ask yourself whence all the male friends come from and what they want, and why are they still around since she's dating you. it's not an open relationship is it?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

See. You are not listening.

What I feel is the most healthy thing to feel. I'm free.
    And I have no problem getting a girlfriend. I just see thru them. If I meet one that proves me wrong I might marry her, until that happens I'm just a user. I don't need to change anything. I will lose if I do. I'll be like you. Slave to the pussy.
    Clearly you aren't free, or else you wouldn't spend all this time and effort being angry at women.
    The difference between us, is that I see them as people, and you see them as a pussy.
    I actually for real feel sad for you, having this toxic and warped image of how women are.
    I hope you find your way at some point in life. Best of luck mate!

We are not talking about people in general. We are talking about the female half of the people. It has everything to do with male friends. Not every male friend, but there's rarely just one. The prettier the girl the more male friends she has. I doubt anyone is going to argue with that. Just ask yourself whence all the male friends come from and what they want, and why are they still around since she's dating you. it's not an open relationship is it?
    They'd be around because they enjoy spending time with someone? Not exactly a hard concept to understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't predict the future, she might do, but if she does it couldn't have been prevented by her not having male friends.
    Oh it wouldn't. I never said it's preventable. But you see with male friends it's easier to HIDE the cheating. Because "we are just friends and we just had a dinner together to catch up". Isn't it cute that a woman can have a male friend? Wow you must be so lucky to have her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Clearly you aren't free, or else you wouldn't spend all this time and effort being angry at women.
    You sound like an old vinyl with a scratch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    They'd be around because they enjoy spending time with someone? Not exactly a hard concept to understand.
    Of course they enjoy it. There's a pussy at the end of the tunnel.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

You sound like an old vinyl with a scratch.
    Again, sorry you feel this way. I really hope you get to a more positive stage in your life! Good luck my friend!

Of course they enjoy it. There's a pussy at the end of the tunnel.
    No, there isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there isn't.
    But they DON'T KNOW IT. They HOPE.

But they DON'T KNOW IT. They HOPE.
    The male friends who I spend the most amount of time with are already in a relationship, because they're friends of my boyfriend who I got to know through him. So, no. I don't think they hope they'll get to fuck me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The male friends who I spend the most amount of time with are already in a relationship, because they're friends of my boyfriend who I got to know through him. So, no.
    Relationships have never stopped a woman from pursuing options. Be it her's relationship or her marks'. And now since you confirmed my suspicions of you being a woman, I cannot trust a thing you say. You will never admit to any wrong doing.

The male friends who I spend the most amount of time with are already in a relationship, because they're friends of my boyfriend who I got to know through him. So, no. I don't think they hope they'll get to fuck me.
    It's funny.

He's shitting on women, but he's basically saying that men can't function outside of their dick needs. If a woman can't have male friends because they all hope for "pussy", what does that say about the guys?

15+ Year Old Account
    They come from the same place all friends come from. For example childhood, work, mutual friends, hobbies etc.
    They're still around because they like hanging out - hence the friendship.

I'm not saying no one ever cheats with friends, or that no man ever wants to have sex with his female friends, but that's not what most friendships are about.

Even if you think it is, you just can't go your entire life never trusting your partner to be around men unless you want to prohibit her from ever leaving the house. Jealousy is the issue here, not the concept of male/female friendships. Unless the specific partner/friend gives you a reason not to trust them, you just gotta trust them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It's funny.

He's shitting on women, but he's basically saying that men can't function outside of their dick needs. If a woman can't have male friends because they all hope for "pussy", what does that say about the guys?
    That guys are biologically driven to want pussy. And culturally motivated to stick with a single one.

Combative in what way? I only see combative white knights here. But they are not women. So...
    Again with projecting...

This is a thread about dating. I'm giving advice. if you don't want your life ruined by a woman who you think is "the one", but who will leave you in case of emergency (you lose your job or she needs more money and your job doesn't pay enough) she will monkey branch. And if you were married with kids - she will take the kids, you will pay child support and alimony. Just look at the stats. It happens EVERYWHERE. Divorce rates are high. Don't even look at how happy your parents are. They are from another era. Your mom had less options.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because they don't cheat with you, doesn't mean they don't cheat with other male friends. Were cheating or will be cheating. Maybe even with you.
    That's some pretty misogynistic bullshit right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    They come from the same place all friends come from. For example childhood, work, mutual friends, hobbies etc.
    And now think about whence the boyfriends come from and then connect the dots.

Deleted
    I don't know if it's a girl thing because I have never encountered this issue with men

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know if it's a girl thing because I have never encountered this issue with men
    It's hard to be picky when the pool is so small

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on what they want. Granted if they have significant issues finding a partner regarding these demands then I would stress them to reevaluate those standards, but they are theirs.

That guys are biologically driven to want pussy. And culturally motivated to stick with a single one.
    So basically, guys are more driven by their biology than by reasoning and personality?

Your sexism goes both ways it would seem. Rather unusual.