Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What are your thoughts on Snow?

What are your thoughts on Snow?

So here iam in Arizona and i havent seen snow in years but back in England where i grew up they are being hit with lots of snow and all my family has been posting me pics and i must say iam so jealous.

To me i used to love snow and hate it in equal measure i mean i loved snow days back in England not being able to go to school and snow is such a beautiful sight BUT when i used to be a postman i fucking hated the stuff!

Well now i live in Sunny Arizona and i havent seen a drop in such a long time and i must say i really do miss it though.

So what are your thoughts regarding snow do you love it? Hate it? or just meh?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike snow.

Businesses close. Salting roads is absolutely horrible for vehicles. Schools close - so if you have kids, that means having to figure out how to watch them since you most likely still work. Luckily I'm blessed with a job where I can work from home when necessary.

People also tend to drive like idiots in snow.

I don't see a positive aspect of snow other than "it looks pretty".

I like to look at it when I'm inside a building with central heating. If I have to actually interact with it though? No thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

I love it. It's snowing right now.

When it falls it's nice, because it means that it is relatively warm, however snowstorms are a massive PITA.
    Nothing is more depressing than the first time in the year that the snow doesn't melt, means that the cold is here to stay.
    Fond of the former, hate the later

Depends if it causes me to stay home or not. I live in Ohio so we never know for sure if a snow storm will make the roads a level 3 or not. But most of us hope so..
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Snow is cold. Cold is bad!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love snow, very very much. It makes me like a little kid in a candy store.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I just like 4 seasons. I would not be able to live normally if I would see snow only for a week/month or even once in a few years. Same applies to heat. I just love stuff being different.

Deleted
    The snow in England is really pathetic - I remember the 10" deep days,

It's better than rain or it being too hot to even be awake during the day.

I like the snow. I like the cold. The only time i hate snow is when you have to walk through deep snow or the snow makes everything icy and hard to walk on.

I don't like it, its wet, cold and overall not nice.

It is however pretty so I don't mind it being there on christmas eve, I want it gone the next day though.

I live too far south (small town outside Cincinnati). If it snowed 365 days a year you'd never hear me complain about the weather. Most of the green crap outside I'm allergic to. Plus, I know how to dress for the cold and I like the weight of layers. In the heat, I can only get so naked and I'm still hot. Sometimes my jobs has me working outside, much rather be in the cold than heat.

I hate everything about snow. It's pretty on postcards, that's about it.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, living in Atlanta, GA. I LOVE SNOWWWWWW =)

not a fan.. it usually never lasts long here and quickly turns into slush.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love it.

Then I got a car.

I don't love snow anymore.

It’s awesome, I’ll take a Blizzard over what counts as normal weather in Virginia...