Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    yeah not sure what one has to do with the other besides you just, insulting me? get better at it, go out in the yard and play with the other children.

- - - Updated - - -

and I don't give a shit? he still a fucking traitor to his country, F.U.C.K H.I.M.
    The loser is always the traitor. If it was the other way around you would say the same shit in blind conformism.

I know your country is young and full of ignorance, so read some actual world history and consuequences.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-12-11 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    The loser is always the traitor.
    if he had won he would still be a traitor, because best case scenario for those idiots is we'd have two america's.

- - - Updated - - -

The loser is always the traitor. If it was the other way around you would say the same shit in blind conformism.
    says you? and guess what, fuck what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

I know your country is young and full of ignorance, so read some actual world history and consuequences.
    so we're just adding nation bashing on top of that. wooo going for the jackpot, huh?

Fuck Milo tbh, he has nothing to say, all he does is plugging his own shit to leech off right wing retards looking for a leader figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello extremist nut.
    Not being an apologist for the enemies of mankind is being an "extremist".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    and I don't give a shit? he still a fucking traitor to his country, F.U.C.K H.I.M.
    And yet, after the war the man just kept moving forward and did not dwell on the loss of the confederacy. Davis fled and attempted to rally a confederate government in exile. Lee surrended and the man just went on living his life.

He considered himself a Virginian first and an American second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Robert E Lee was a legendary commander of US forces and a brilliant strategist.
    And he threw that away to fight for slavers, supposedly out of misguided geographic loyalty.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Not being an apologist for the enemies of mankind is being an "extremist".
    for pro forum contrarians yeah, I mean any sort of position is ripe to be called (insert pejorative here).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7909631.html

This young man said nothing to these people.

They all just came up and started screaming at him and putting their middle fingers in his face.

This guy got expelled from his college for nothing lol. I'm so tired of people bitching in this state. Robert E Lee was born in Virginia, he's a part of our history. And this fucking racist cunt feels no sympathy for that.

I wish she would have been hit by that Challenger, the stupid bitch.
    Wow, really letting it all hang out huh?

But no getting back to the point, the alt right organised the Charlottesville rally to protest the removal of Confederate statues, particularly Lee's. So yeah it was their protest.

P.S. If you really want to honour the memory of Robert E. Lee maybe you should respect his opposition to confederate monuments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

And yet, after the war the man just kept moving forward and did not dwell on the loss of the confederacy. Davis fled and attempted to rally a confederate government in exile. Lee surrended and the man just went on living his life.

He considered himself a Virginian first and an American second.
    don't care. he also said not to erect statues of him or other confederate's because oh lemme see...
    “I think it wiser not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.”
    personal opinion time! anyone who puts their geographical location to be more significant than the whole of the country they live in is a fucking moron.

The Robert E Lee statue has stood there for over a century. Robert E Lee was a Virginian.
    Less than a century actually. Wasn't finished until 1924.

And when did the civil war end? Ever wonder why those statues were built so much later?

Oh look they were mostly constructed during the Jim Crow era. Huh. What a mystery.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all realize that Australia doesn't have a bill of rights or proper 'Freedom of Speech' laws.

Police can do what they want in this situation. If he won't pay then I assume he would be banned from returning to the country due to having outstanding fines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    P.S. If you really want to honour the memory of Robert E. Lee maybe you should respect his opposition to confederate monuments.
    Personally, I don't care if it's removed. I actually thought it was gone until the other day with the way this generation kicks and screams like children in a grocery store that didn't get the bag of gummy bears they wanted. I don't actually know if it is still there or not. That's how often I visit Charlottesville and how invested I am in the statue.

I just think it's stupid people are getting upset about it. I mean really... We have people living in the street who served this country, today's USA, who need help. And you can put your money up because you're offended, but you can't help those people. Natural disaster swept this country and I didn't see a single one of these people bitching about a statue go to help or do anything to help those people in need except publish their #prayers on Twitter and Facebook. I can only find some sort of fucked up amusement in the fact that these dilweeds were nowhere to be seen after another church shooting.

Other cities removed their monuments in light of the events of Charlottesville because they were not going to give white supremacists another platform to push their hatemongering agenda on and they were not going to babysit people if they were going to cause this much damage and horror in their cities over a stupid hunk of metal mounted to a rock.

And that's just the country we live in, where people are too busy amusing themselves with their creature comforts to accomplish anything of true value. Everyone wants to pretend they are virtuous until it's time to do some shit a virtuous person would do. Then they have their job, or it's not realistic or they don't have any money.

Because, see, this only gives them [White Supremacists] a reason to react now when someone somewhere wants to erect a statue of Obama or, say, Harriet Tubman. I will certainly offer no sympathies on that front because they started a fight that is on them to now reconcile or finish. But I would love to hear what people think they had to gain from removing the statue before emboldening a controversy into a bloody state of affairs.

I mean, yeah, show me someone protesting an Obama statue, which, just like Robert E Lee I am sure he himself will oppose because of the horrors that have taken place. I'll say that's wrong. Personally, I don't like the man for a number of reasons. But whether or not you like him, he is living proof of the American dream that if you work hard enough you can have the life that you want.

Unfortunately I have come to find that respecting someone you don't like is not a common ability.

don't care. he also said not to erect statues of him or other confederate's because oh lemme see...
    The War has long passed. If you look at a statue of a man long dead and are reminded of "racism" you need to grow up. It's a statue of a man, not a violent rash on your buttocks at the cusp of your anus.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2017-12-11 at 05:13 AM.

Personally, I don't care if it's removed. I actually thought it was gone until the other day with the way this generation kicks and screams like children in a grocery store that didn't get the bag of gummy bears they wanted. I don't actually know if it is still there or not. That's how often I visit Charlottesville and how invested I am in the statue.

I just think it's stupid people are getting upset about it. I mean really... We have people living in the street who served this country, today's USA, who need help. And you can put your money up because you're offended, but you can't help those people. Natural disaster swept this country and I didn't see a single one of these people bitching about a statue go to help or do anything to help those people in need except publish their #prayers on Twitter and Facebook. I can only find some sort of fucked up amusement in the fact that these dilweeds were nowhere to be seen after another church shooting.
    But as I keep saying, it was the alt-right that was upset about the removal of the statues.

Do you even have statues of Obama? That's a hell of a weird false equivalence though, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    But as I keep saying, it was the alt-right that was upset about the removal of the statues.

Do you even have statues of Obama? That's a hell of a weird false equivalence though, lol.
    And in that shocking, bloody turn of events... The neo nazis and kkk members had a permit to be there and perform their demonstration. Antifa and Black Lives Matter did not. If they had not shown up, they would have just left without violence. They only came in the first place because it had become such a big deal due to locals. But when you think about it, you really have to ask if kicking a hornet's nest was worth it.

What did they have to gain from taking this rock away from these people?

And no, we do not have a statue of Obama. But if we did, or if we ever wanted to erect one, it would be a big problem because of what happened in Charlottesville. I would not be able to take protesters counter protesting that seriously. They started a fight and made enemies for no reason, knowing how undesirable white supremacists were.

And in that shocking, bloody turn of events... The neo nazis and kkk members had a permit to be there and perform their demonstration.
    Ah but you're changing the subject, a minute ago you were talking about people being upset over statues - which was the alt-right, not the counter protesters.

Who, reminder, didn't murder anyone. Did the neo-Nazis get a permit for that? Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolbjorn View Post
    "Free speech" just means the government can't tell you what you can and cannot say.

It does not absolve you of the consequences of that speech.

If your speech costs someone money, you should be responsible for that.

Don't want to have to pay for crazy security? Find a way to speak that doesn't result in costs.
    So Occupy Wall Street, or Black Lives Matter, should be charged for all the damage they caused?
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    So Occupy Wall Street, or Black Lives Matter, should be charged for all the damage they caused?

If you can find someone to send a bill to, by all means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah but you're changing the subject, a minute ago you were talking about people being upset over statues - which was the alt-right, not the counter protesters.
    Well the city council didn't exactly decide to bring up plans to remove the statue simply because they thought it was ugly.

The War has long passed. If you look at a statue of a man long dead and are reminded of "racism" you need to grow up. It's a statue of a man, not a violent rash on your buttocks at the cusp of your anus.
    I don’t see “racism” I see a peice of shit traitor that doesn’t deserve any sort of respect or veneration. Not sure how many more times I have to say it before it gets through to you, probabbly never will.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this is entirely off topic so I’m done indulging in this bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty sad that Australia doesn't allow someone's free speech. Terrible!