I don’t think 7.3.5 has the squish. It’s certainly not on the PTR.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Squish will come soonish.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    It is your right to feel annoyed, so you do you. I will say that the people that keep referring to High Elves as blue eyed Blood Elves just don't have a worthwhile opinion about the issue what so ever, and I don't understand why they keep inserting themselves in the conversation when they just don't/aren't willing to understand why people want high elves.
    It's what they are, though. They're Blood Elves with blue eyes as well as anything interesting about them removed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Squish is probabky 8.0. It'll need alot more testing.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's what they are, though. They're Blood Elves with blue eyes as well as anything interesting about them removed.
    Cause your opinion is sure fact! Really Yarathir, if all you have going for you is "I don't like them so they shouldn't be ever playable" why are you even wasting your time discussing the issue with people that would play one in a heartbeat. It's all subjective.

What is not subjective is the fact that High Elves have continued to be an important alliance presence in the form of the Silver Covenant, and one very pro-faction war since their inception. A people that for right or wrong have wrapped themselves on their righteousness, which could lead them to great good or great evil, specially given the desperation of being a dwindling people without a home.

The fact that you fail to see any possibilities with the High Elves as a faction shows more about your own lack of imagination rather than their potential, you do realize that?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Cause your opinion is sure fact! Really Yarathir, if all you have going for you is "I don't like them so they shouldn't be ever playable" why are you even wasting your time discussing the issue with people that would play one in a heartbeat. It's all subjective.

What is not subjective is the fact that High Elves have continued to be an important alliance presence in the form of the Silver Covenant, and one very pro-faction war since their inception. A people that for right or wrong have wrapped themselves on their righteousness, which could lead them to great good or great evil, specially given the desperation of being a dwindling people without a home.

The fact that you fail to see any possibilities with the High Elves as a faction shows more about your own lack of imagination rather than their potential, you do realize that?
    Your aid - intentional or not - has been quite useful to the Lich Queen.

I shall begin corrupting the High Elves to my iron will at once.

Uh-huh. Now explain to me what would be added, objectively, by giving High Elves?

They're blood elves. They share a similar history, but have none of the "edge" and pretty much serve only as human bootkissers. Oh, and they have blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Squish may wait until prepatch for 8.0 but it is coming and given some of the damage numbers it pretty much is needed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Squish may wait until prepatch for 8.0 but it is coming and given some of the damage numbers it pretty much is needed.
    Hence my wording that it will come soonish, instead of soon, never, or at the end of time.

Your aid - intentional or not - has been quite useful to the Lich Queen.

I shall begin corrupting the High Elves to my iron will at once.
    ... Okay? I'm sorry I don't get what you are about.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Uh-huh. Now explain to me what would be added, objectively, by giving High Elves?

They're blood elves. They share a similar history, but have none of the "edge" and pretty much serve only as human bootkissers. Oh, and they have blue eyes.
    Lol I mean this is hopeless. I literally pointed out what they bring in terms of themes in my previous post and you didn't acknowledge it -not even to disagree- I must assume you are not acting on good faith here, which again brings me to the point what are you arguing about something you have no interest on being argued about?

The fact that you keep asking "what could be added by giving High Elves" just solidifies any lack of imagination on your part. Seriously, not even the idea of an strike on Quel'thalas for alliance interests pops in your mind? High/Blood elves are more suited than any other race to tell a story of dichotomous politics on a group of people, they literally belong to opposing factions, and now with the Void Elves on the alliance, now we have the possibility of fallout caused by the blood elves exiling two groups from their ranks.

Let me be frank, do you have any interest on actually thinking about posibilites, or are you just confortable on your bias?

Number squish will almost certainly destroy any sense of balance so I don’t see how it would be at any time other than 8.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Well, they said in the past that it doesnt have to be equal when it comes to races/classes combos between Horde and Alliance.
    Yup. I will never understand why people are so demanding for the factions to be identical to eachother ( except one in red the other in blue). But "its not fair" apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    CE sprays found in Starcraft
    https://imgur.com/a/kDMSa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masotheric View Post
    Yup. I will never understand why people are so demanding for the factions to be identical to eachother ( except one in red the other in blue). But "its not fair" apparently.
    Probably because there was plenty of people wanting High Elves on Alliance and well Blood Elves COULD of been Alliance but that didn't happen. We got the Draenei instead(I like them to don't get me wrong).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Preorder soon, even this week is plausible !

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Do you remember the old TBC raid in Mount Hyjal? The last boss was Archimonde who was throwing you into the air. Bosses 3 and 4 have the raid first defending the orc camp and then the boss marches on and you kill it. Remember? Imagine the LFR for that raid for bosses 3 and 4. That's your warfront. It's not you fighting another player or the AI on some RTS field by moving small units, no, it's just you queueing for a "warfront", getting put into a raid with some randoms, and then fighting a long encounter with adds and finally the boss. That's it. Yes, you can fight not by fighting, but, say, by collecting lumber. And the raid leader will be able to choose some gimmicks like catapults or better walls to use that lumber on. No, none of that is going to add much. Because in a big random group none of these decisions can be big, else a single person would be able to abuse the rest of the raid. Whatever happens, you will kill your boss in 20 minutes or so. A third of the raid will be able to AFK through it.
    That's entirely false. You should perhaps do your research before you spew stupidity to back up an argument just because you don't like something.

They have not said whether it's a queue form of gameplay, or if it's only up a certain time of the day and you have to travel there like invasions, etc.
    You collect the lumber, you decide what to put it toward. They were pretty clear on that. They also mentioned that it would take longer than a dungeon, meaning they'll be longer than twenty minutes.
    Not only that, but one can assume that they'll use the new AI they've created to make Warfronts relatively difficult so they're engaging and fun.

Whether you want to do Warfronts or not is your decision; You don't need the transmog, titles, gear, pets, mounts, etc. that may come from it if you don't want to, but don't spread lies and put it down.
    I don't post on here much, but whenever I do I always see you being 100% negative about something or putting someone else's post down.
    If you're going to act like that, at least get your facts straight. We know next to nothing about these features, and you're saying "yup it'll be boring and exactly like the Hyjal raid that was out ten years ago!".

Please, grow up.
    Last edited by Noraver; 2017-12-11 at 09:17 PM.

^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters. You are talking about unimportant details. The gist is: warfronts are going to play like LFR.

Your corrections are of the type "oh, no, you said I am going to queue by clicking a UI button using the cursor, while in reality I am going to press a shortcut key, so you are totally wrong". You are just missing a point by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters. You are talking about unimportant details.
    Ah yes, the unimportant details that were important enough for them to specifically mention.

Guess I'll take everyone's advice and just ignore your posts from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you say that? I'd say it's a minimum of five or six months away, but I'm just pulling an arbitrary number out of my ass that sounds kind of reasonable.
    Hey

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Why do you say that? I'd say it's a minimum of five or six months away, but I'm just pulling an arbitrary number out of my ass that sounds kind of reasonable.
    Hence the "soonish" instead of "soon™"