Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Do millenials know how read a clock face? Do they even teach that now?
    Man, I remember being disciplined so hard by my parents while they were teaching me to read this. Guess kids these days won't understand the struggle of not reading numbers off a screen, having to play a game in pixel graphics with no color, use phones that were the size of tissue boxes (THAT COULD PLAY 2 WHOLE GAMES I MIGHT ADD)

I don’t know any kids, as a millennial I would find that a little creepy, don’t know about other generations though.. The only kid I know is my 6 month old son who doesn’t know how not to shit himself much less read a clock.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    They better learn how otherwise they'll never pick up chicks wearing digital watches. Even 'smart watches' are pretty cringe.

Every man needs at least one classic timepiece. It's an investment as re-sale hardly ever drops much on luxury timepieces (particularly rolex's and patek philippe's)

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak = baller status

Panerai Luminor Marina (specifically the pam104 and pam005) = my personal favorite because of the looks and endless custom straps you can acquire.

Rolex Submariner = cliche but it's still classy.

Keep it simple. I see plenty of douche-bags wearing watches that are too busy looking and it looks awful.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-12-12 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    also, are calculators still a thing in schools ? like the TI-83 graphing calculator, or do people now just download an app on their phone?

i can read analog no problem, i also use a 24 hour clock, not a 12hr am/pm on my phone
    Most phone calculators are garbage and super basic. Unless you get a special app, yeah they probably know that. Afaik many places nowadays try to go away from just punching shit into the calculator though, since that doesn't really gets you good at math anyway or the results usually are structed to be results that you can spit out instantly, because you just have to know that cos(2*pi")=1. Either way, even with most of the more capable apps, a good calculator is usually faster .

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Do millenials know how read a clock face? Do they even teach that now?

Kids doesn't mean millenials.
    Learn to talk or gtfo.