Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gallywix has more chins than a chinese telephone book...

Deleted
    so... Concordance of the Legionfall will now go up to 100....how much AP is that now? It was about 865 Trillion in total i think. But now? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Enchanting mats change = good. With level scaling added in dungeons/zones it was a mess in vanilla 1-60 with dozens of shards/dusts/essences.
    Because removing more old things from the game gives more immersion?
    Instead of solving the issue with the scaling in the first place they just completely remove old materials (like Naxx reagents for example).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

7+ Year Old Account
    I see barbshop for allid races could we be getting them in 7.3.5 if pre ordering expansion or no info on that yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymars View Post
    now how is veteran accounts gonna be effected by this up on reactivation? for instance got some level 20 twinks and in no way im going to level them past 20.
    You can be 100% sure there will be no xp added. This is a new feature, spillover XP hasn't been recorded before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, so we won't be seeing people making characters called "Six" (or some close variation) to reference Courier Six from Fallout New Vegas? :P

Quote Originally Posted by supermany View Post
    so... Concordance of the Legionfall will now go up to 100....how much AP is that now? It was about 865 Trillion in total i think. But now? XD
    ~100,000,000,000,000,000,000 (100 quintillion, 1e+20) assuming the 30% increase between ranks remains constant
    Last edited by Mäkelä; 2017-12-12 at 10:29 PM.
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

so currently the person with the highest total gathered AP is only 1.27% to completing the concordance 50 and blizzard figured they should increase it to concordance 100? Surely that means we are getting a lot more AK sooner or later.

Nice Azerite staff you got there, Gallywix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometime between now and 8.0 pre patch for allied races :S

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weird that 53k increase for your main stat were we not heading for a stat squish?

Quote Originally Posted by Animaneth View Post
    Weird that 53k increase for your main stat were we not heading for a stat squish?
    Squish will happen in the 8.0 systems patch/pre patch. Not 7.3.5. Just as the first one happened with the WoD systems patch/pre patch.

7.3.5 does have a few BFA elements and some stuff thrown in just so they can spend more time working on the 8.0 patch.

It's crystal clear that after years of collecting collecting dust, I will all in it's essence end up in in shards.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Instead of solving the issue with the scaling in the first place they just completely remove old materials (like Naxx reagents for example).
    Nothing to do with immersion, you could already bypass vanilla materials from level 1 Legion.

It's a quality of life change to only use 1 type of shard/essence/dust for 1-60 zones/dungeons. Even TBC had that almost 11 years ago.

The old enchants will still be doable with mats and I hope existing stuff gets converted and not into grey junk.

At level 60+, all dungeons would drop level 60 materials, no way to farm lower stuff.

Cloth/leather is a mob specific drop so might not change, while Disenchanting is item-specific, with scaling it would be a mess.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-12-12 at 11:00 PM.

And this is a problem how exactly ? Most people just level proffessions with legion mats anyways. No need to have all the other junk, And now its removed a lot of clutter to make the leveling experience better for enchanting while leveling. Which hardly anyone is going to anyways. Cause they gonna do it with legion mats

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it kinda funny that a similar model for Gallywix has been in the game since cata beta but shortly before the release it was removed, I dont know why and I dont see the difference between both versions or why it took blizz so long to put it back in.

Anyone know what happens to old mats? Are they replaced with the new or made grey?

I have stacks of 200 of most materials and I'm curious what this will mean for my guild bank alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    I find it kinda funny that a similar model for Gallywix has been in the game since cata beta but shortly before the release it was removed, I dont know why and I dont see the difference between both versions or why it took blizz so long to put it back in.
    Wowhead reckons the can topper is now Azerite.

Just tested a character transfer on PTR and you lose all the removed stuff (gone, not turned into grey items). It doesn't change it to the new material.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Just tested a character transfer on PTR and you lose all the removed stuff (gone, not turned into grey items). It doesn't change it to the new material.
    Wooow, thats. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    Picture of the model??? Never seen it
    An'u belore delen'na