Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I don't get why people get upset about this? So what if they add more levels to our artifacts, atleast it gives those who only play a single spec somewhere to put their Artifact power and have a feeling that it is worth it, or something.

You don't have to go out and farm the next 50 concordance levels the first day, ya'kno.
    You weren't going to max the old Concordance ranks anyway unless they increase AK again(which there's no reason to do, really)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?
    Gotta keep you chasing that carrot!

I'm sure someone could do the math, but every week tokens increase by 30%. So how many weeks of AK would it take before we could feasibly see someone cap 100 concordance levels? Maybe Blizzard needs more time to bake BfA...

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    I'm sure someone could do the math, but every week tokens increase by 30%. So how many weeks of AK would it take before we could feasibly see someone cap 100 concordance levels? Maybe Blizzard needs more time to bake BfA...
    I thought AK is done with this week at 55? Or does it go further because I'm a tad confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that it'll fall in with the AP bonus being increased too, so it would fit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    72 to 73 is 128 billion. I dont even bother anymore.
    best case of "big numbers zomg brain explodes"

ignore the billion now you need 128 AP, world quests on argus reward 3 to 4 AP.

oh look doesn't seem all that bad anymore does it?

I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?
    Its an easy way to nerf raid/mythic+ content without actually having to nerf it

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently Blizzard are adding 50 more Concordance levels, whats the point? Reaching 50/50 right now will take a few years, 100/100 will take a few decades with the current AP requirement scaling.

Maybe they are planning to reduce the AP required for concordance trait?
    Maybe the whole point is to not max it and do something useful with your time instead?

Deleted
    expecting two big set of nerfs to antorus, in 3 and 6 months.

at least one of those nerfs to antorus will come in the form of a player power buff, which presumably will be gated behind artifact level 85 orso, with the usual increase of AK to make it attainable for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Its an easy way to nerf raid/mythic+ content without actually having to nerf it
    Except they still have to nerf content because they overtuned the fuck out of certain fights, specifically Argus this tier which has been confirmed by many top guilds is "Mathmatically Impossible".

I predict that this will make it into Taliesin's "No it was a shit show, obviously..." in their next video.

7+ Year Old Account
    I stopped at 75 and only did it on my main not grinding out that shit on alts when i know the weapons going bye bye in 8.0 which is pre patch cause the expansion will most likely be 8.0.1
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Except they still have to nerf content because they overtuned the fuck out of certain fights, specifically Argus this tier which has been confirmed by many top guilds is "Mathmatically Impossible".
    ......riiight..... just like all the other "mathematically impossible bosses" that were killed shortly after. I assume you are talking about Mythic Argus because every other fight on every difficulty is piss ass easy and undertuned (with the possible exception of Coven)

Deleted
    Concordance of the Legionfall (Rank 52) (New) Your abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing your primary stat by 18,752 for 10 sec.
    Concordance of the Legionfall (Rank 53) (New) Your abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing your primary stat by 18,753 for 10 sec

It gives 1 main stat per rank before 97. I'd guess there is just an event that maxes our weapon for one quest before it being taken away by the weapon sacrifice event. There is no actual power increase there.

This doesn't make any sense, why would they add more concordance when no one is farming it after 75 since the ak doesn't go up anymore. Even if they increase the ak it still doesn't maky any sense, we still have like 30 levels of concordance.

Deleted
    The answer is: MAUs

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I predict that this will make it into Taliesin's "No it was a shit show, obviously..." in their next video.
    Who the hell is that?

Also this isn't so bad as long as they keep increasing AK. I'm 75 on my main Resto Shaman wep atm and for me that's more than enough so I'm not actively farming anymore.

As for alts as long as they are 66-69 I'm happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The issue is, that 50 is unobtainable even with current max AK. There is absolutely no way to get 50 points in concordance and no one ever will. It's actually impossible. Until they add more AK that is.
    Well last time everyone said it would be impossible to get to 75....

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    Concordance of the Legionfall (Rank 52) (New) Your abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing your primary stat by 18,752 for 10 sec.
    Concordance of the Legionfall (Rank 53) (New) Your abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing your primary stat by 18,753 for 10 sec

It gives 1 main stat per rank before 97. I'd guess there is just an event that maxes our weapon for one quest before it being taken away by the weapon sacrifice event. There is no actual power increase there.
    Didn't even see that until you mentioned this. Looked it up, from 50 (current max) to 51 adds 51 stats, after that it's 1 added each until 97 like you said. Then adding a giant chunk of 32200 and last 3 adding 1000 each for some reason.

unless they plan on changing the values it seems to me they won't increase AK or anything if they keep these values, or increase it by max 20 or so (so 50 is reachable) the ranks after are just filler until we get those lasts ones in a scenario of some sorts or not at all. There's no way we're going to be running around with concordance that strong, 50k is rediculous.

in case anyone is curious, if you'd be able to get to 100 concordance with current increase values you'd end up at 33700 main stat.

www.explosm.net

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    ......riiight..... just like all the other "mathematically impossible bosses" that were killed shortly after. I assume you are talking about Mythic Argus because every other fight on every difficulty is piss ass easy and undertuned (with the possible exception of Coven)
    Obviously Mythic Argus...in perspective the best pull out there right now is 37% at HARD ENRAGE. That's mathematically impossible, even by Method's standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Well last time everyone said it would be impossible to get to 75....
    and it was impossible to get 75 until the new AK came out, so what's your point? Because you really didn't make any.