Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Blizzard adding 50 more concordance levels

Apparently Blizzard are adding 50 more Concordance levels, whats the point? Reaching 50/50 right now will take a few years, 100/100 will take a few decades with the current AP requirement scaling.

Maybe they are planning to reduce the AP required for concordance trait?

Probably will be scaling down the req for each point or continually scaling up our AK. Probably just a method of making end-game content easier and easier leading up to the next expansion, so more folks have a chance at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently Blizzard are adding 50 more Concordance levels, whats the point? Reaching 50/50 right now will take a few years, 100/100 will take a few decades with the current AP requirement scaling.

Maybe they are planning to reduce the AP required for concordance trait?
    Who cares, its the most obvious carrot on a stick system in the history of WoW.

The amount of hidden details about the system should highlight how dodgy it is. Billions of AP is totally normal /eyeroll

They'll probably bump up AK again and gate another power increase behind Concordance ranks again, so people keep caring about AP instead of finally being able to be done.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    72 to 73 is 128 billion. I dont even bother anymore.

I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They'll probably bump up AK again and gate another power increase behind Concordance ranks again, so people keep caring about AP instead of finally being able to be done.
    Yeah thats possibility, or reducing the AP required per trait after 75

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I don't get why blizzard wants us to constantly want more AP. What's so wrong with artifacts having a stopping point?
    stretch out that year of antorus raid for all its worth

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    You can get that in a couple of days easy

128 billion is like 2 days of playing the game normally

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm only at rank 26 at 77. Each level takes like a week and a half

Deleted
    probably new artifact knowledge, i currently dont even bother logging in anymore besides doing my weekly m+15 upwards and my 2 weekly raids since gaining any AP is useless(2-3 weeks for 300 int more on procc is not worth it for me), if they end up giving like 1k int again per trait increase and u gain a bit more rapidly i can see myself logging in again to do the occasional emissary, m+, pvp and so on

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    128 billion is like 2 days of playing the game normally
    Lol, your definition of normal must vary greatly from my own. Regardless, it doesnt matter. Trying to stack more and more power into some boring proc is of no concern to me. it will be amusing seeing non fury dps running around with 9-10m hp though.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-12-12 at 10:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Because artifacts are result of them entering panic mode after WoDs "lack of content".

I mean doing only blue AP world quests (3.1 bil+) and send some missions overnight. This will get you like 100 bil before procs

Well as of now all my alts and main specs are 75, and some of their alt specs are 75. So any desire for AP at this point is mute.

I don't get why people get upset about this? So what if they add more levels to our artifacts, atleast it gives those who only play a single spec somewhere to put their Artifact power and have a feeling that it is worth it, or something.

You don't have to go out and farm the next 50 concordance levels the first day, ya'kno.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

If you're complaining about that, there are some people like myself who went from 1.3 TRILLION to 1.8 TRILLION. I wish people wouldn't complain about a gap so small that you can literally afkget for a week of missions from your mission board.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some nice catchup via vastly increased AK (even compared to 55), and higher legendary droprates, would be nice for this period till BfA.

If no new content comes (beside level scaling/allied races), it's not hurting the game.

Legendaries/Artifacts will be worthless in BfA anyway (if they disable effects at let's say 111), so no reason not to let us enjoy it a bit more those last months/year.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I don't get why people get upset about this? So what if they add more levels to our artifacts, atleast it gives those who only play a single spec somewhere to put their Artifact power and have a feeling that it is worth it, or something.

You don't have to go out and farm the next 50 concordance levels the first day, ya'kno.
    The issue is, that 50 is unobtainable even with current max AK. There is absolutely no way to get 50 points in concordance and no one ever will. It's actually impossible. Until they add more AK that is.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2017-12-12 at 10:05 PM.