Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I struggle with gaming addiction during the winter months. Less outside activities to do, so I become slightly reclusive.

Reddit's /r/cheaphobbies is a great place to explore some different stuff to do.

Also, I always make a list of things that I want to get done. These can be self-improvement things, stuff around the house, or necessities. Hang it about your computer and it'll likely motivate you to doing stuff, because its constant over your head, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    You only play an hour of video games per week? What do you do with your time? Just 12 hours of TV a day? Doesn't sound like you have much of a social life to eat up that time.

Not trying to be insulting, I'm genuinely curious. I'm not very social either, but I have a decent job and spend time playing games and watching anime/Youtube. I couldn't fathom not having at least the small variety of different forms of entertainment I consume.
    Youtube and movies mostly, I go down and volunteer at the church that helps feed the homeless, I do that twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelfox View Post
    Youtube and movies mostly, I go down and volunteer at the church that helps feed the homeless, I do that twice a week.
    That's good. Glad you are getting out of the house on a regular basis. It's a first step. Best of luck, dude.

Deleted
    “no choice you make in life really matters”

Yup, that's true.

Doesn't mean you go out rape people, does it?

What do you want to get out of life?
    I'm going out of my way onto the thin ice, but I like taking examples to the extreme.
    If the only thing you ever want to do in life is rape someone, you might aswell do it. Ofcourse you will get punished for it, rightfully so.
    If drug abuse is your thing, and the benefits outweight the drawbacks, maybe you should do that then.
    Yet, if you have other things in life that are important to you, you might want to stay clear of things that might endanger those.

In the end, you are the smith of your future.
    If you are still unclear about what to do, ask the people who have a good idea about your strengths and weaknesses. They are more likely to give you an educated opinion on that matter than any of us.

Who told you that your choices don't 'ultimately' matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Who told you that your choices don't 'ultimately' matter?
    Because their is no meaning in a meaningless existence. A "matter of choice" evaluates a preferable outcome. Any outcome beyond your own existence is irrelevant to you. Your whole live and interest builds upon subjectivity. As humans, it is impossible to experience true objectivity. But in the face of objectivity, nothing matters.