what is the name of this addon?

streamers use an addon that groups up all of their buttons in the middle and clear up the bottom/right of the screen. What is it called?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    streamers use an addon that groups up all of their buttons in the middle and clear up the bottom/right of the screen. What is it called?
    Can be multiple setups. Bartender, tellmewhen, or weakauras are the most common options.

it could also be a Custom UI.

most people use Elvui/Tukui where it allows you to move and group every single one of the base ui things.

with Elvui for example you can bunch things up
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

With a screenshot, you could get more clear answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many possibilities without a screenshot.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

like this one. see how his buttons are grouped up and the actionbars are hidden? https://i.imgur.com/V12hyui.png

Deleted
    ElvUI should give you more than enough control over your screen, while also including further customization options.

like this one. see how his buttons are grouped up and the actionbars are hidden? https://i.imgur.com/V12hyui.png
    Bartender.

You can set up the action bars all the way you want - position, scale, padding, transparency, mouseover visibility, choose whether you want to see key bind and macro text on them etc.

Combined with ButtonFacade, you can skin the buttons too.

But if you want a pile of shit you have no idea what it contains, get ElvUI and be surprised when your UI starts acting weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post

But if you want a pile of shit you have no idea what it contains, get ElvUI and be surprised when your UI starts acting weird.
    i lolled at this, which is why i stray sway from that addon pack

thanks all

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Bartender.

You can set up the action bars all the way you want - position, scale, padding, transparency, mouseover visibility, choose whether you want to see key bind and macro text on them etc.

Combined with ButtonFacade, you can skin the buttons too.

Elvui doesn't make "shit start acting weird". I used elvui for 2 years till my comp took a shit and I had to start playing on a potato.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore