Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    Spot on. This is what the casual-pleb crowd from cata and onwards want.

I hope by god blizzard wont listen to them.
    Why cant there be some sort of compromise in between? Also, your logic of "casual-pleb crowd from cata and onwards want" is objectively false. There are many of us *GASP* myself included who started the game during *GASP* vanilla who want *GASP* some QoL features in *GASP* Classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, forcing players to pigeonhole themselves into doing one thing is such fun and interesting game design.

Sounds like Classic Wow is not for you and that's ok.

And because the game will be static (I assume), there will be PLENTY of time for alts and if you cannot farm Elemental Airs on your protection warrior, roll a hunter/rogue/warlock for farming purposes.

Most of the QoL changes brings speed to the game and since it is static, is that a good thing?

One of the best things about vanilla was the attachment to a spec in particular. I mean I just started to level a shaman in a vanilla server and which talents to choose is something that you need to think about it deeply, not just level as something then swap to another spec and everything it's cool. since most of the time you are going to use level 40-50 gear as a level 60 until you start to raid. ofc you can pay to change it, but it's a lot more hard to earn that money only to swap your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Yeah that's why WoW has so few subs they don't even announce them anymore, because of how good Legion is compared to Vanilla.

Oh wait.
    Withou proof, this is the talk of a crazy person.

Stop living a lie, kids, before life fucks you over!

That logic is proper demented, I'm pretty sure bugs and features are two completely different things but then again who knows, to me the logic is fairly simple, want vanilla wow as it was? then play it, want all the bells and whistles that came after vanilla wow? don't play it.

Give us a break with this "we want classic wow that's not classic because we want features that came 4 years later" shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Short Answer: It wasn't part of Vanilla WoW
    Long Answer: It wasn't part of Vanilla WoW and thus shouldn't be added for convenience to people wanting Classic+.
    Quote for truth!
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Sounds like Classic Wow is not for you and that's ok.
    I've been playing across various vanilla servers for the past 3 years, and I started retail in BC.

thanks for the insult tho

All of these people who started playing in WotLK who parrot endlessly "NOT VANILA".

Even most people on Private Servers like Light's Hope bitch endlessly for either dual speccs or the ability to more easily change speccs. Single specc is a massive hindrance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    One of the best things about vanilla was the attachment to a spec in particular. I mean I just started to level a shaman in a vanilla server and which talents to choose is something that you need to think about it deeply
    110% untrue. The Vanilla talent trees are quite shallow without very many decisions to make.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    All of these people who started playing in WotLK who parrot endlessly "NOT VANILA".
    Because that's all they know how to do. They don't have any legitimate arguments against dual spec, other than "HURRR NOT VANILLA!!!!!"

People need to realize that vanilla is not the 100% perfect flawless masterpiece they think it is, and there are plenty of things you could fix without making it "not vanilla".

It'll be quite entertaining to see, once/if Vanilla finally launches, all the people who were crusading against stuff like dual specc suddenly complaining for it once they realize how hard it is to get groups for pre-50 dungeons because very few people will level in tank and healing speccs.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Precisely, it's an annoyance. It has no purpose, hence most people just use one spec and don't waste their life on respeccing.

Which means it needs to change.

Many things can be changed from Vanilla. These changes all happened in later expansions. So, we won't really be playing a "classic server option" as it was officially announced at Blizzcon.

I've been playing across various vanilla servers for the past 3 years, and I started retail in BC.

thanks for the insult tho
    Pointing that you seem to not be interested in something is hardly an insult.

Deleted
    i cant believe people are still posting this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    Oh, so you don't actually want to play classic?
    I don't actually want to play classic. Lol. I did it once, have no desire to suffer through that again.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    It'll be quite entertaining to see, once/if Vanilla finally launches, all the people who were crusading against stuff like dual specc suddenly complaining for it once they realize how hard it is to get groups for pre-50 dungeons because very few people will level in tank and healing speccs.
    Pre-50 dungeons do not require a healing spec to heal nor a tank spec to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bythedar View Post
    Pre-50 dungeons do not require a healing spec to heal nor a tank spec to tank.
    At round level 30 they start to. You can do most pre-30 dungeons with at least just a hunter or warlock pet (normally Voidlord). You start to really need a healer by the time you do mid-20 stuff like Black Fathom Deeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    and as expected, the response is "reeee go play retail reeee vanilla is 100% perfect reeee" along with the usual slippery slope arguments, because adding dual spec one day totally means they're going to add LFR and heirlooms and instant 60 the next day, yeah

why do I even bother
    Well, you bothered enough to change your initial post to a rant post.

As to the topic, dual spec wasn't available then, it wouldn't ruin much but you were more firm set in your actions of spec. Sadly, it has become too simplified with changing spec and stats. But some of the comments are right, though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Go away troll, reeeeeeeeeee

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-12-15 at 10:49 PM.

why do I even bother
    We don't know either, cause it is too stupid if someone actually wanted that.