Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I refuse to take anyone who vapes seriously
    Dude, vaping helped me kick a 10+ year tobacco addiction.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Who cares. Weed is safe.
    Unless you have an undeveloped brain like teens do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    As far as I am aware, there are no studies which say smoking pot will "rot your brain".
    See there's a proper reply, do that next time so you don't come off as a total idiot. Now allow me to retort. There are no studies that say it rots your brain obviously, but there are studies showing various adverse effects to smoking pot regularly and for extended periods, especially for teens since their brain development will be affected. If you smoked pot through your teens regularly and still do as an adult but personally attest you "have no negative effects" that means exactly nothing to the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Dude, vaping helped me kick a 10+ year tobacco addiction.
    The addiction was to nicotine though, and you hardly kicked it if you still vape. If it helped you eventually quit completely though, good for you.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2017-12-15 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    See there's a proper reply, do that next time so you don't come off as a total idiot.
    And your reply is a direct insult. One of which was completely uncalled for. I'll take an apology before I report you for insulting me without cause.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

And your reply is a direct insult. One of which was completely uncalled for. I'll take an apology before I report you for insulting me without cause.
    You submit anecdotal evidence as proof, that's idiotic and I'm happy to call it out. You saying it didn't rot YOUR brain doesn't prove it won't rot others.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It proves it doesn't rot everyones though.
    Idk i think the bands in his sig prove it rots your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It proves it doesn't rot everyones though.
    It could, but there's always the chance that the "rotee" doesn't realize that his brain is rotten. This person would have to be certified as unrotted by professionals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Idk i think the bands in his sig prove it rots your brain.
    Awww. =( That hurts
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a 3/1000000 chance of getting japanese brain cancer when visiting Asia, so i suppose Asia is just as bad as vaping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    The addiction was to nicotine though, and you hardly kicked it if you still vape. If it helped you eventually quit completely though, good for you.

Oh, I don't vape anymore. I had to vape for about 9 months to give up tobacco because the wife gave me "the speech".

I started with the 12mg nicotine fluid. After a few months I went down to 9mg, etc etc. Ended up getting just flavor juice, but it started to hurt my teeth, kind of like when you eat a lot of sour candies. So I stopped vaping.

Deleted
    Isn't it harmful on brain development under 15 not 25

Nothing better then having a relaxing smoke after work, taste even sweeter when illegal to they should do something about that. I dont have very nice memories from doing it in school though, not the best for the consentration imo.

Deleted
    Personally I don't care if you partake in the magic puff dragon it's your life (though it does stink)

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Have fun with depression and memory loss.
    i guess smelling weed a bit from my friends in highschool was enough, cause i've never smoked it and i already have that.

anyway, that's ok i think. i'd rather kids be smoking weed than drinking. drinking is the most wretched thing in the damn world.

Deleted
    Will this thread go just like discussions about marijuana do irl? Stoners defending it like it's some miracle drug? ^^

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    Will this thread go just like discussions about marijuana do irl? Stoners defending it like it's some miracle drug? ^^
    All dislike of hippies aside it does have a vast number of medicinal effects, and I'm not just talking appetite stimulation and diminishing nausea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    You'll have stoners been disingenuous and you'll have the fun police foaming - Welcome to drug discussions online

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    All dislike of hippies aside it does have a vast number of medicinal effects, and I'm not just talking appetite stimulation and diminishing nausea.
    TBF you can have the benefits and remove the getting high

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, CBD oil and hemp all have their applications.

The constitution is written on the second one for Christ's sake.

I want to say that hemp actually has a higher concentration of the things like CBD but it's been awhile since I've looked into these things so I may have that wrong.

False. Been smoking since I was 16 (20 years). My brain is not "rotted".
    lol /charrr

The real hidden epidemic in this country is benzodiazipines.
    Doctors are handing these prescriptions out like candy under the assumption these drugs are "safe". It's a joke.
    Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium etc.
    That shit will destroy your brain and nervous system and leave you in protracted withdrawal for years.
    The most dangerous drugs in the world.