Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    So I guess you're just ignoring all the Blood Elves who ran off with Kael in pursuit of hunger and power? Oh that's right...I'm talking to one of the biased bunch...oh look how cute! you two even posted one after the other...surprised Sylvanas' nipples haven't fallen off the way you guys suckle on them.
    I bet you have all female char roster.

So I guess you're just ignoring all the Blood Elves who ran off with Kael in pursuit of hunger and power? Oh that's right...I'm talking to one of the biased bunch...oh look how cute! you two even posted one after the other...surprised Sylvanas' nipples haven't fallen off the way you guys suckle on them.
    And I guess you're ignoring the very start of my post that said that she was still sympathetic towards Blood Elves in Night of the Dragon. Which happened after TBC. Which includes anything Kael has ever done. Do you struggle with reading, are you dishonest to the point you automatically block out parts of text that would go against your alt-fact bubble without even realizing or does the concept of linearity of time elude you? Oh, that's right, I'm talking to you. All three it is. How cute.

Also, the Blood Elves of Quel'thalas still fought against Kael, which makes your argument as to why why she hates the people of Quel'thalas absolutely shit even ignoring all of the above.

And what the fuck does Sylvanas have to do with this? Are you so triggered by being called on your bullshit about Sylvanas by more than one person that you have to constantly project this idiocy?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-12-15 at 09:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    They don't. Their people turned on them. They were Alliance and their people decided to join the Horde. They can't just change their beliefs just because their people do. It's like religion or politics. You have to be true to yourself.

Well Vareesa was upset that her people were siphoning fel magic, and, presumably, was one of those outcast by Lor'themar when he decided he didn't want to rule a divided nation.

Alleria, as far as I know, doesn't. However, she was told to gtfo of Silvermoon when creatures from the void attacked the Sunwell, which they attributed to Alleria being the lure that drew them to it. So... she might hate them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Alleria, as far as I know, doesn't. However, she was told to gtfo of Silvermoon when creatures from the void attacked the Sunwell, which they attributed to Alleria being the lure that drew them to it. So... she might hate them now?
    She doesn't she still calls them her people after the whole ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Well Vareesa was upset that her people were siphoning fel magic, and, presumably, was one of those outcast by Lor'themar when he decided he didn't want to rule a divided nation.
    Aside from Blood Elves not siphoning Fel, Vereesa understood them draining magic, considered joining them and didn't join them only because she had Rhonin help her cope with her withdrawal instead. She also wasn't around for the exile of the High Elves that protested mana draining since she was already living with her husband at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It really is amazing the moment you get something wrong that you collapse in on yourself and crawl back to the “Sylvanas boobs!”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Technically blood elves and high elves are the same thing but they also are different culturally. The high elves considered morality above self survival while the blood elves cared more about their own survival and health. Vereesa and Alleria are heroes who sacrificed much for the greater good, of course they are going to side with the elves that refused to drain other creatures for their own survival.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Technically blood elves and high elves are the same thing but they also are different culturally. The high elves considered morality above self survival while the blood elves cared more about their own survival and health. Vereesa and Alleria are heroes who sacrificed much for the greater good, of course they are going to side with the elves that refused to drain other creatures for their own survival.
    You can also argue that what the blood elves did was also for the greater good. Mana vermin died but the scourge was knocked out of northern Quel’thalas, homes were rebuilt and the trolls fought off.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Elves are allergic to human dick. Having one inside them, even briefly typically induces long-term insanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    It's just odd how you literally point at Alleria's motivations in one sentence and dismiss them on the other. Again, disagree with her all you want, but from her perspective, she went all in to stop the orcs and the horde, fighting them across Azeroth, seeking for revenge against them for their attack on Quel'thalas, to the point she even sacrificed ever returning home. And when she comes back, she now sees the thick of her people allied with those same orcs and against the allies that fought alongside her to secure the future of all their peoples. That has to sting, not because she is in the right or in the wrong, but because its just literally what she fought for.
    Alleria was nationalistic, not pro-Alliance. She joined in order to fight in name of her own kingdom and rightfully so, representing the best of Quel'thalas. That's the Alleria I grown-up with. Not the one that is a lapdog of a human king and ignores the entire history of her own kingdom the past years.

At best, Alleria would be a neutral "Alliance" character, someone that understands why her people joined the Horde but still strongly connected with the Alliance. But no, there is no hint of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You can also argue that what the blood elves did was also for the greater good. Mana vermin died but the scourge was knocked out of northern Quel’thalas, homes were rebuilt and the trolls fought off.
    In lore there was a priest that discovered a way to cure the elves and give them immortality but his blood elf assistant drained the mana wyrm the priest was using before he could complete the cure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Elves are allergic to human dick. Having one inside them, even briefly typically induces long-term insanity.
    That reminds me of that one quote from hentai:
    "I won't lose against dick !"
    "5 seconds later"
    "In the end i couldnt win against dick."

Poor elven females are in this very position.

10+ Year Old Account
    In lore there was a priest that discovered a way to cure the elves and give them immortality but his blood elf assistant drained the mana wyrm the priest was using before he could complete the cure.
    What

10char
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    What

10char
    I think we are officialy entering lore twillight zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They didn’t take morality into consideration at all, they were in far more fortunate circumstances where they could deal with their withdrawal in private without the scourge remnants battering down their door and killing their families.

We don’t know if Alleria even had withdrawal symptoms, seeing as time passes differently in the nether she probably suffered them for a single second, if at all.

The same goes for all High Elves save those at Quel’lithien lodge in the Plaguelands who were too vegan to kill creatures for sustenance and are now all dead.

10+ Year Old Account

Infracted.
    I am happy such an un-biased outstanding gentlemen like your self set them straight.

But you're one to talk, you ignore all lore that does not suit your narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Alleria was nationalistic, not pro-Alliance. She joined in order to fight in name of her own kingdom and rightfully so, representing the best of Quel'thalas. That's the Alleria I grown-up with. Not the one that is a lapdog of a human king and ignores the entire history of her own kingdom the past years.

At best, Alleria would be a neutral "Alliance" character, someone that understands why her people joined the Horde but still strongly connected with the Alliance. But no, there is no hint of that happening.
    Again you are dismissing Alleria's defining motivation after the burning of Quel'thalas; revenge. She literally hunted them down to another world to make sure they could never be a threat once again. Alleria and her forces are the ones that fought alongside the rest of the alliance to defeat the orcs, Alleria is pointed out as the most ruthless in this, wanting to exterminating like vermin. She hated, she hates orcs, they killed a lot of her relatives including her younger brother.

To ask Alleria, someone that so closely was affected by the horde's crimes, someone who fought them across two planets to erradicate them, to be understanding of the rest of her people joining the horde, is a tall order that I don't think you would be as readily to accept from a human or a dwarf.

As for my own biases go, I play horde, and I for one am 100% on board with the decisions the Blood Elves made. But to pretend that Alleria, or anyone else has to be okay with this or is nothing but a traitorous alliance lapdog otherwise is just incredibly narrow minded and naive.

Do I think that for the elves on the now Eversong Woods joining the horde was not as much of an issue than for someone like Alleria? Yeah. Silvermoon and its surroundings were barely affected by the orc incursion in Quel'thalas. But for the elves on the frontlines, and the ones that just lived on the now Ghostlands, they suffered the brunt of that attack. They experienced first-hand the horde brutality, and lost friends and loved ones and relatives. Their grief so raw and powerful they were willing to go against their King's wishes and led by Alleria, dedicated themselves to hunt down the orcs across Azeroth, their vengeance so powerful they were willing to travel to another planet to stop this from ever happening again.

And Warcraft lore even gives us the flip-side of this with Kael'thas and his blood elves under Garithos. As much as the current day High Elves move past this, I think they do because they simply were not put into that unsustainable position. For Kael'thas belves, who were most likely a mix of Dalaran scholars with a lot of Silvermoon survivors that never actually played a role during the second war, they saw the worst of the alliance during that time, and it's no surprise they brought that knowledge and anger back to Quel'thalas.

It's 100% the lack of alliance leadership during the third war what led to the blood elves becoming alienated of their former allies. And what eventually led to the Blood Elves joining the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    human dick makes you crazy, just look at varessa, alleria and jaina
    Human dick, or Blizzard writing female characters like trash?

So many male Blizz characters have comfy positions that feel right, but then most of the females are zealot-tier insanely driven to become *something* and it's very confusing.

It's hard to understand why anyone would join the Horde at this point.