Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Not the same thing, the nazis were a unified movement and officially adopted it as their logo, and y'know caused the deaths of millions. The alt-right is not unified, is mostly compromised of young male losers (coming from a young male, I'd argue the loser part though in truth) and no member of the alt-right (someone who claims to be alt-right) has killed anyone. Just because some racists make racist memes using pepe, doesn't make pepe in any way like the swastika. I'm getting tired of comparing trivial shit to nazis, it's so lazy and it really shows the ignorance of the actual horrors they caused. It's silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Did - did you just insult yourself? Well good job on that one. I truly love this, I can't choose if I prefer the fact you offer no defenses because you know you're wrong, and yet keep replying - or just how ironic your replies actually are.
    Sorry the swastika is NOT the sign the nazis used they switched the sides from the original one which is till used by millions of people in india where it originated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    It's not an alt right symbol though, it's just used to shitpost on twitch chat
    No, its used to shitpost everywhere... by far right morons for whatever reason.

Weird how the alt right stops supporting free enterprise all the sudden. more evidence they are just fascist, wont let a guy have the rights over his own intellectual property. SAD! as trump would say

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to be rare.

10+ Year Old Account

I like the attack on memes and then you use a meme by calling something you don't like cancer. Well played.
    Are you implying calling something "cancer" is a meme itself ?

That may be true, but I don't see that as a meme. It's definitely overused, along with "aids".

If someone spams "kek" then I'd consider it the same as basically any use of "lul".

Memes are normal humor now, but I think the issue is people whose entire humor is nothing but memes.

We're just sharing opinions here though, but I'm not trying to eradicate something I don't like.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I don't keep a meme folder, the freshest memes are the best. Also I'm not a furry nor do I enjoy hentai, but I have nothing against people who enjoy things I don't like - you clearly have an issue with it though due to how incoherent your replies are, one can only assume you really are angry. And here's the thing, you can't be condescending if your not being clever at the same time, you are currently being neither condescending nor clever. Just obtuse and boring. Oh an of course mad let's not forget that one.
    I get it, you live in a judgment-free zone... I'm glad you love your sick fresh memes, and I'm sure you share then with your bros all the time. I'm not angry at all, I'm enjoying my White Russian, and having a great time.

I'd appreciate it if you would post some sweet memes for everyone to see how cool they are.

Getting the left to care about Pepe might be the greatest 4chan troll of all time.

Like, you guys realize you're still falling for it right? The whole point of /pol/ turning it into a symbol of racism was to see if they could make their political opponents freak out about a cartoon frog. You guys have gone beyond taking the bait. You fucking swallowed the bait whole, asked for more, and now you're bragging about how much bait you can eat.

But how can you reach that assumption? Just because someone finds pepe, or kappa or even kek funny (I personally don't find kek funny) that automatically means that is the nature of ALL their humor? Furthermore - why does it matter? What we find funny doesn't correlate with our intelligence or morals, our humor is a complete unique part of us. I find memes generally funny, I find lots of skits from monty python funny, there are lots of stand ups I find funny and lots I find unbearable, yes this is all anecdotal but my point is I don't see the merit in just making assumptions like that about people
    There you are making wide generalizations and assumptions... such a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Getting the left to care about Pepe might be the greatest 4chan troll of all time.

Like, you guys realize you're still falling for it right? The whole point of /pol/ turning it into a symbol of racism was to see if they could make their political opponents freak out about a cartoon frog. You guys have gone beyond taking the bait. You fucking swallowed the bait whole, asked for more, and now you're bragging about how much bait you can eat.
    It's easier to just assume that anyone who constantly uses it is a brainwashed fool... and move on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Somebody is salty that the original creator is invoking copyright. if he stops after all companies that use it, he loses the claim to go after even a single person for it.
    Nono, I think this is great because it's just going to spawn more memes. He can't win this and I'll be on the sidelines enjoying the show.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Oh boy, he's drinking alcohol. Look how cool he is guys. Do you know how I know that? He told me over the internet. Let me guess, you drive a BMW, make seven figures a year and have an 11/10 supermodel wife/husband?

- - - Updated - - -

Point out one assumption or generalisation I've made at all in that statement

Protip ; You can't.
    No, but I do drive a sweet minivan, and live in the suburbs.

here you go:

"There are two types of people in the world, those who find twitch chat funny and those with no sense of humor"
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-12-16 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Get fucked, Matt.
    Funny, because the only people that got fucked today were the deplorables using Steam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Anyone who spammed Pepe has questionable intelligence in my book. It demonstrated just how easily people are manipulated and brainwashed. The same goes for anyone who ever says "kek." I automatically assume you are a borderline idiot.
    I assume you've never played WoW then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    I assume you've never played WoW then.
    Oh, I've played WoW since the beginning, and hold the same mentality of all the people who spammed it for 13 years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Funny, because the only people that got fucked today were the deplorables using Steam.
    He's obviously losing. Do you remember that he actually "killed off" the character in his comics? Fat lot of good that did him.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Wanna back up your statement at all or do you enjoy looking silly for the nice internet people
    Oh, I'm enjoying myself very much, thanks. Enjoy your memes.

He's obviously losing. Do you remember that he actually "killed off" the character in his comics? Fat lot of good that did him.
    You know who else is losing?

Steam users. Who quite literally lost their emoticons.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

They can't touch my rare pepe.

>be me
    >post a pepe meme
    >guy calls me a deplorable

Wut. Do. You. Mean.
    The only alternative is that you are seriously clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    ...That was way before his copy right claims.
    And why are you putting this in 'winning' or 'losing'? I was not even talking about that, is that all your group knows? Everything is either a 'win' or a 'loss'? Then what'd you call steam removing those emoticons?

He owns it, why should it be allowed for others to profit from it?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-12-16 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

It's easier to just assume that anyone who constantly uses it is a brainwashed fool... and move on.
    I'm more inclined to think that anyone that finds Pepe troubling is a brainwashed fool. I mean, who is the fool? The autistic guy spamming Pepes, or Hillary Clinton for mentioning Pepe in a serious context? Who got bamboozled there?

I can't be the only one that sees it this way right? It's like something out of old South Park. They got a Presidential candidate to talk about a cartoon frog as if it was a serious problem.