Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm more inclined to think that anyone that finds Pepe troubling is a brainwashed fool. I mean, who is the fool? The autistic guy spamming Pepes, or Hillary Clinton for mentioning Pepe in a serious context? Who got bamboozled there?

I can't be the only one that sees it this way right? It's like something out of old South Park. They got a Presidential candidate to talk about a cartoon frog as if it was a serious problem.
    I don't find it troubling at all. I simply feel free to judge people based on their love of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't find it troubling at all. I simply feel free to judge people based on their love of it.
    Pretty much. Its a clear warning sign in my eyes, they are free to enjoy it and im free to stay away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I don't know - but I feel a little more clued in that you Mr. Blanketlogic
    If you're really going to whine about logic, then let me tell you something about logic.

Saying that the deplorables on steam using Pepe got fucked, is not the same as saying that everyone using Pepe is a deplorable.

In the same way that saying all ravens are black is not the same as saying all black things are ravens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

There are two types of people in the world, those who find twitch chat funny and those with no sense of humor
    And what's the second type?

You shouldn't take everything so personally; I was referring to you. Surely you must see though, that the people worthy of being judged aren't the autistic people that like something stupid, (on some level they can't help) but rather the normal functioning adults that do take Pepe seriously. I mean, one of these things is not like the other. One of these things is absurd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    ...That was way before his copy right claims.
    And why are you putting this in 'winning' or 'losing'? I was not even talking about that, is that all your group knows? Everything is either a 'win' or a 'loss'? Then what'd you call steam removing those emoticons?

He owns it, why should it be allowed for others to profit from it?
    My group? And what would that be? Do enlighten me, this should be good.

So, let's be clear here, he wants to take back control of his creation, but it has evolved out of his control. He's never getting it back. That's what I meant with losing.

As for the steam thing, eh. He has a fair point, people are actually making money out of it so he actually has a claim there as far as I'm concerned.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

You shouldn't take everything so personally; I was referring to you. Surely you must see though, that the people worthy of being judged aren't the autistic people that like something stupid, (on some level they can't help) but rather the normal functioning adults that do take Pepe seriously. I mean, one of these things is not like the other. One of these things is absurd.
    I don't take anything personally, nor do I get offended by just about anything. I do find really bad farts to be offensive... but that's about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You know who else is losing?

Steam users. Who quite literally lost their emoticons.
    I'm okay with that. I draw the line at other people actively cashing in a quick buck from leeched art. Memes don't really belong in the mainstream anyway.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I don't take anything personally, nor do I get offended by just about anything. I do find really bad farts to be offensive... but that's about it.
    By taking things personally, I meant that you seemed to be operating under the assumption that I was talking about you in particular, instead of making commentary about society as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's actually pretty unsettling how seriously some people take memes. I find a lot of them to be pretty silly, though just because they don't happen to appeal to my sense of humour it doesn't mean they're automatically worthless. I don't really buy the whole 'hijacked by the alt-right' angle, either, since plenty of people not associated with that group have been consistently making use of pepe.
    It's difficult to say.
    Generally speaking, less intelligent people don't find it amusing, while both less and more intelligent people use Pepes.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

By taking things personally, I meant that you seemed to be operating under the assumption that I was talking about you in particular, instead of making commentary about society as a whole.
    I do not think you were necessarily talking about me personally. I am now currently going by pronouns being used.

By the way, in your last post, you specifically said you were talking about me.

but that's not what you said, you can't just change your argument on the fly to win, that's not how it works
    I said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Funny, because the only people that got fucked today were the deplorables using Steam.
    I guess you're taking issue with the word 'only'? Fine, then let me amend it: only deplorables and clueless people got fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Guy who doesn't understand Streisand Effect continues to not understand Streisand Effect.

Honestly, the only thing funnier than this kind of stuff is the people calling it a "victory". A victory over what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Guy who doesn't understand Streisand Effect continues to not understand Streisand Effect.

Honestly, the only thing funnier than this kind of stuff is the people calling it a "victory". A victory over what?
    Racist deplorables and their hate symbol

I do not think you were necessarily talking about me personally. I am now currently going by pronouns being used.

By the way, in your last post, you specifically said you were talking about me.
    I assume you're talking about this...

You shouldn't take everything so personally; I was referring to you.
    That was a typo! My bad. 'I was' should have been 'I wasn't'. I was about to ask if you were fucking with me, but the confusion is totally understandable. This is why I shouldn't post before my second cup of coffee.

I assume you're talking about this...

That was a typo! My bad. 'I was' should have been 'I wasn't'. I was about to ask if you were fucking with me, but the confusion is totally understandable. This is why I shouldn't post before my second cup of coffee.
    I assumed it was a typo after the fact when you clarified yourself in the next post.

It's not an alt right symbol though, it's just used to shitpost on twitch chat
    The alt Right made it a Nazi symbol. The Swastika wasn't a Nazi originally either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Racist deplorables and their hate symbol
    I'm sure blocking some emblems on steam is something yuuge.

creepy hentai snuff films.
    Is that a thing that exists?
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.