Quote Originally Posted by Slyze View Post
    Hey guys im a kinda new streamer and need some art for my offline screen and chat box blocker, I don't wanna ask for too much so if you do take the time to look over my request it would be awesome if you could make one of the 2.
    Twitch: twitch.tv/acidthefraud
    An offline image 1920x1080
    Visible text:Could it just have my characters name which is Acid-Warsong
    Logo/Character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/warsong/Acid/advanced Can you make the enchants of the weapons Glorious Tyranny please
    General colour scheme: Something that kinda matches the rogue challenge mode set kinda brownish and red
    Specifics/Extras: Could you make the background Nagrand Arena?

Thanks!
    2 Yearish bump, any luck? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Razaron the Insane Argent Dawn (EU)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Razaron/simple

Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08TP3808usN87c

Helm visible: Yes

Cloak visible: No

Your pose: I'll leave it up to the artists imagination

General colour scheme: Bleeding Hollow Clan is green logo, I'm think Tanaan Jungle with blood rituals.

Any extras: Blood splatters maybe? Artists imagination, but a nice Bleeding Hollow logo faded in somewhere would be cool. Also having Razaron the Insane and Argent Dawn (EU) so people know where I play. Tanaan Jungle back drop with lots of green would be awesome.

Bleeding Hollow Logo: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20141031021453
    Weekly bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KickThatGuy View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Zeric
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../nerzhul/zeric
    Gear set: the one im currently using
    Cloak visible: No Cloak please
    Your pose: Whatever you want
    General color scheme: Whatever you want.
    Any extras: Can I get one for my avatar too? =D
    4 month bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KickThatGuy View Post
    4 month bump
    If this isn't to your liking, please re-request in a week:

For MMO use:

For non-MMO use:

10+ Year Old Account
    Ty so much!

Quote Originally Posted by SPytlik View Post
    Hello,

I saw your work as my friend Alloween asked you to do a Signature for him.
    I think you did fantastic work.

And now.. of Course... I want to ask you to do the same for my Char if possible.

Details:

Signature:
    Visible text: (Character Name: Poochíe; Title: none)
    Armory link: I can´t post any Link but you can find my Char in the WOW Arsenal under Poochíe - Blackhand (Bloodelf - Monk)
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Pose: I'm a tank as well, but I don´t want to look that angry as Alloween does.
    General colour scheme: The General theme of the set is turquoise, so something that complements those colour would be nice

I like the style of the Signature above from "Shahsei" for example.. The letter type Looks very nice for a Monk!

Thank you very much and I really appreciate the work you do for us Gamers. THX
    Hi,

I just want to ask if somebody is already taking care of the request Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW - Just saw it

Thank you soooo much! I love it.... Perfect!

You´re amazing! Just the way I wanted it...

Have a nice holiday season and all the best for you!

- - - Updated - - -

I really love it!!

Thank you so much again.

Quote Originally Posted by SPytlik View Post
    Hi,

I just want to ask if somebody is already taking care of the request Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW - Just saw it

Thank you soooo much! I love it.... Perfect!

You´re amazing! Just the way I wanted it...

Have a nice holiday season and all the best for you!

- - - Updated - - -

I really love it!!

Thank you so much again.
    Yay you found it

You're very welcome - so glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Since none is up to do the wallpaper i'm gonna change my request (i understand this is something free and people waste his time on it, i'm not complaining at all, just saying that i'm changing the request).

Signature:
    Visible text: Zeidia / Death walks beside me
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...draenor/zeidia
    Gear set: My Current Transmog
    Your pose: You deciede that, i trust in you.
    General colour scheme: the ones who match with my tmog
    Extra: If you can do an avatar who match with the signature would be awesome.

P.S: Keep up with your work guys, y'all amazing!

Wallpaper

CHAT COVER: *not wallpaper
    Resolution: 480 x 270
    Visible text: No Text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: worldofwarcraft.[space]com/en-us/[space]character/bleeding-hollow/carbonlight
    Gear set: Gear from armory link
    Your pose: Mace Swingin
    General colour scheme: Holy scheme

Thanks in advance if someone does this!
    Last edited by Hybrid Tuna; 2017-12-15 at 01:38 AM.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Aseraelá(alt+0225)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: worldofwarcraft. com/ en-us/character/ medivh/ aserael%C3%A1
    Gear set: The set I'm using now. Tier 17 Heroic, Sunblade daggers, and Cursed Vision of Sargeras.
    Your pose: General rogue shenanigans. Artist's choice here.
    General colour scheme: Dark purples and black to match the subtlety rogue class fantasy.
    Any extras: If you could add the cool particle effect that happens when we summon our class mount that'd be cool but otherwise artist's choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Weekly bump.
    Re-request in a week if you're not happy with this (I'm not happy at all, but I don't have time to keep messing with it, and can't seem to paint blood to save my life, but...maybe you'll be happy).

For use here:

For use on another site:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Bump, any luck?
    Um...I can try to do this, but I have NO idea what the 'hidden' appearance looks like for the priest's Light's Wrath artifact. But, I like helping, so if you want me to try, this is what I'd like from you:

Is it ok for me to take your concept and interpret it in the best way I can?
    Can you get me links of what these weapon choices look like, please?
    What armor do you want? Tier 5 with the 25 Ulduar halo helm, or the PvP recolor of Tier 5?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Re-request in a week if you're not happy with this (I'm not happy at all, but I don't have time to keep messing with it, and can't seem to paint blood to save my life, but...maybe you'll be happy).

For use here:

For use on another site:

Thanks!
    Thank you, it's not exactly what I wanted for my character but it's a nice signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyze View Post
    Hey guys im a kinda new streamer and need some art for my offline screen and chat box blocker, I don't wanna ask for too much so if you do take the time to look over my request it would be awesome if you could make one of the 2.
    Twitch: twitch.tv/acidthefraud
    An offline image 1920x1080
    Visible text:Could it just have my characters name which is Acid-Warsong
    Logo/Character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/warsong/Acid/advanced Can you make the enchants of the weapons Glorious Tyranny please
    General colour scheme: Something that kinda matches the rogue challenge mode set kinda brownish and red
    Specifics/Extras: Could you make the background Nagrand Arena?

Thanks!
    If i could get this as a signature instead would be awesome, thank you for the potential consideration!

Bump-

Wallpaper: Looking for a collage of games I love.
    Resolution: 3675 x 2175
    Visible text: Lucksackerman
    Images I'd like used: A battletech Marauder, Vault boy with 10mm Submachine, Thresh or Shen from LoL, Gordan Freeman, Urza from mtg, Ornstein and Smough, A Panzer 3 tank, Triss from Witcher, starcraft hydralisk and an Old dwarf fighter warrior.
    General colour scheme: Gray and Blue
    Any extras: If you have any questions just let me know, and thank you very much to anyone who takes my request.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was sent to me in a private message earlier:

MMO Champion use--

Non-MMO Champion use--
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2017-12-23 at 11:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello bebis. I'm back from a long break. I'm gonna come back to making wallpapers. I make both WoW AND League wallpapers / signatures
    I recently got diagnosed with EUPD / BPD so I've been dealing with that after being in an out of hospital a few times for overdosing, but I'm alive and I made it.

I AM BACK TO RAIDING, and also moving back to my home realm with a new main and a fresh start

So might I request a signature (I know I do this a lot)

Text: Kerenia and Sona and below <Volition> (if two characters are allowed, if not just Kerenia)
    Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ncrest/kerenia https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ordrassil/Sona (if two are allowed)
    Gear set: I'm using the Christmas stuff right now, but may Sona have the LFR Tomb gear set with Merciless Gladiator's Wyrmhide Helm and Kerenia haaaaave the mythic Antorus set, if you can't then Nathrezim Acolyte's robes, Circle of Faith, Grove tender's Handwraps and hidden belt / shoulders is fine.
    Helm visible: yes to both <3
    General colour scheme: pinks and golds and purples?
    Extras: I do love pretty wings for priests...

I decided it's time for a new start, so no more Leafsong (though I still love my signatures Shy), I'm not going to be the old me anymore, no looking back!

Thank you guys for the support you gave me a long time ago and I look forward to creating with you again!
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2017-12-20 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Deleted
    I hope this is not asking for to much.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Something for when my stream is offline, stream starting soon scene and a smaller version of the offline one without the offline for a chat cover up.
    Dimensions: 1920x1080
    Visible text: My channels name (Ririnetto), the obvious text like offline ect and my twitter Ririnetto1
    Logo/Character: I do not have an image but i want it warlock themed if possible.
    General colour scheme: Green and purple.
    Specifics/Extras: I would like it to be around the forsaken as i would like it a undead warlock.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmocea9e1b2f4f; 2017-12-21 at 07:47 PM.

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Contemplativ is my character name so maybe that somewhere in there
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...r/contemplativ
    Gear set: probably my current transmog as i really like it
    Helm visible: the eyepatch can stay
    Your pose: meditating
    General colour scheme: my favorite color is red i also absolutely adore the colors of the four celestials
    Any extras: My idea was something along the lines of the four celestials (nizuao-xuen-chiji-yulon) surrounding my character as she meditates

Quote Originally Posted by zeydia View Post
    since none is up to do the wallpaper i'm gonna change my request (i understand this is something free and people waste his time on it, i'm not complaining at all, just saying that i'm changing the request).

signature:
    visible text: Zeidia / death walks beside me
    armory link/facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...draenor/zeidia
    gear set: My current transmog
    helm visible: Yes
    your pose: You deciede that, i trust in you.
    General colour scheme: The ones who match with my tmog
    extra: If you can do an avatar who match with the signature would be awesome.

P.s: Keep up with your work guys, y'all amazing!
    BURSTS OUT OF THE FLOOR - TOO SOON EXECU--

Sorry what. Oh a signature? Okay.

MMOC Compliant:
    Link

Link

If you hate it, re-request next week and be H-A-P-P-Y.

Melts back into the floor, waving at Shyama...
    Last edited by Voix; 2017-12-30 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Maybe it’s just me, @Voix, but I can’t see any of these images or go to the links.
    Might be because I'm using a private dropbox, thanks for the heads up. I've edited my original post with links