Id love a key i am actually curious to see how classes play after artifacts are gone. I feel like classes are going to be alot more boring since the y dont plan to make big changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyyyyyyype! Im ready for alphaa!!!!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Well, not that unexpected after they said they'd take a look at it. It's pretty much just the Raid system, too.

I’m surprised that it’s being added for Legion. Guess it makes sense though if they want to do more MDIs this xpac.

hopefully they bring karazhan back

Dont expect any invites before 2018

Quote Originally Posted by rewhaha View Post
    hopefully they bring karazhan back
    I wish they bring back Onyxia again

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    For reference, the wowhead datamine that found allied races are tied into BfA purchases(As expected

http://www.wowhead.com/news=278433/a...n-requirements

What is misleading is that the code says "8.0" and "expansion" is required, which could just be code language or could mean the game needs to be on v8.0 to access the allied races. Which would mean no 7.3.5 races...

Code:
    CHARACTER_CREATION_REQUIREMENTS_NEED_8_0
    Code:
    local hasExpansion, hasAchievement
    It is a tooltip displaying that you need to prepurchase/buy expansion 7 [8.0] to unlock the Allied Races.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Blizz is probably just preparing a few things before they go on break for the Holidays. A couple weeks into January, we should get a good amount of information on BFA and it's alpha/beta.

they dropped DH alpha before going on break.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    they dropped DH alpha before going on break.
    It may be that they release the 4 Allied races by preparing for 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    It may be that they release the 4 Allied races by preparing for 7.3.5
    I think 7.3.5/Allied Races are coming Janurary 10th/Janurary 13th iirc. LFR probably has to be fully released for the epilogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    To be fair, it would make much more sense for Shal'dorei, Highmountain Taurens, Lightforged draenei and Void Elves to join us at the end of Legion, so with pre-purchase.
    As I have told everyone since the launch of 7.3.5....but no one belives owls anymore ;/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    ...then why add it in 7.3.5? So weird...
    mh...what could a ptr just be there for apart from playing the game for free?....mayhaps TESTING stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

fixed it cause no one didnt expected that change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think 7.3.5/Allied Races are coming Janurary 10th/Janurary 13th iirc. LFR probably has to be fully released for the epilogue.
    I strongly doubt that as LFR Wing 4 opens week of January 16th....

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Hyyyyyyype! Im ready for alphaa!!!!
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MR97xT3.gif[IMG]
    his mom is legitimately one of the cutest anime characters to ever exist.

guessing that sweet spoilery information will be rolling in soon enough. that will be nice.

Probably months away anyway. (February or later)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Probably months away anyway. (February or later)
    everyone on wowhead was saying february or later, but the last wing of lfr is released on january 16th. that's when everyone will be able to see the sword in silithus, so it makes sense for it to release either then or very shortly after it since there's quests and shit down there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They wre also not added in 6.2.4.

Highmountain, Nightborne, Void Elves and Lightforged are all fully implemented in 7.3.5. What else reason for that there could be except making them playable on preorder? If they were launch only content, they would only be in 8.0.

Also, adding class is different from adding a race. Race can work with existing mechanics and classes. New class needs new and updated class mechanics and systems to be implemented with it.
    No, but DH's were a pre order bonus as well and they were added in the expansion prepatch, not the patch before that was my point, so I remain skeptical. Blizz could of course have decided we will get allied races earlier than DH's, but we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    mh...what could a ptr just be there for apart from playing the game for free?....mayhaps TESTING stuff?
    You can also test stuff in the PTR version of the expansion prepatch

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Incoming "I've been a paying customer for 13 years so where is my damn invite" posts.

I mean sure I hope to get into the Alpha/Beta but won't really care if I don't.
    I don't get why people want get Alpha. It's not really fun repeating same stuff 10 times because things crash and your progress is being reverted. If someone is curious, it's better just watch stream/youtube.

Beta (Legion style) is of course completely different thing. All major stuff are implemented and bugs don't make it completely unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I don't get why people want get Alpha. It's not really fun repeating same stuff 10 times because things crash and your progress is being reverted. If someone is curious, it's better just watch stream/youtube.

Beta (Legion style) is of course completely different thing. All major stuff are implemented and bugs don't make it completely unplayable.
    It's subjective. I enjoy playing alpha/beta.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is my alpha invite !