Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have no advice for you on what to do with a pregnancy--you asked what alternatives there are if you don't view abortion as an option. Since keeping it is already being covered ad nauseum, I covered adoption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    To repeat abortion is a right for the mother, child support is a right for the child.
    Two parents are a right for the child, single mother hood should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, you were trying to tell me the argument I was actually trying to make. That actually happened. I have laid out my argument quite clearly, and demonstrated how people have the same rights, freedoms, and responsibilities.

You are still ignoring the two actions that were actually taken, that's the entire point. Each person was a willing participant in an action, where they should have known the possible consequences for their action. That's it, no other actions are required. And, if no other actions are taken, then both are equally responsible for the consequences of their respective action. Yeah, that's how it works.

Both can push for custody of the child. If the man gets it, the woman pays child support. They can raise it with shared or joint custody. Once again, both have equal rights and responsibilities. Of course, one of the other posters on here with your bullshit stance believed that women don't pay child support. Are you also one of those guys?

Seriously, take some responsibility (yes, that is how it is spelled) for yourself for a change.
    No I was merely showing you how illogical your argument is.
    "Each person was a willing participant in an action where they should have known the possible consequences". Ok so they're responsible. They knew the consequences. Why is it that they're allowed an abortion again ? Yeah in your world, they wouldnt be allowed to.

The core of your cognitive dissonance is laid out pretty clearly here. You jump from the procreation act, then to the birth, then to the possible divorce. Dont you think you missed a step ? Ever heard of pregnancy ? Ever heard of abortion ?
    That's pretty much the core of your cognitive dissonance. You completely ignore that abortion exist and how it changed parenthood.

That your personal way of handling the classic gear shift between men and women. Big talk about responsability and how people knew the consequence, but only for the man.
    Because you wont dare apply that hard logic to the woman : so she can unilaterally abort at anytime, or she can unilaterally carry the prgenancy to terms no matter what the father want. And if so the father have to pay. What are his wishes ? Nobody care. Not exactly a clear cut of equal rights here.

And of course you have to end your post with, wait for it ""take some responsibility"". The more I read you, the sadder it get.

What lie did I spread? You did say such actions are understandable, did you not?
    That doesn't make me a woman hater. I would support the same if the genders were reversed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Men have the right not to fertilize eggs at a couple different steps in the process--once he's made the decision to risk it, he knows he's signed up for child support if the woman chooses to bring the fertilized egg to term. Sorry, mate, that's the law.

Being a crybaby about supporting a child you helped conceive is also selfish, but you seem fine with that.
    And the law is wrong and oppressive of men, which is how you get cases like this or worse, because men are unwilling to be oppressed by it.

" Helped conceive "

Fucking please, you just donated DNA. No different from a sperm donor.

The matter here is that you and the other feminazis just want to punish men for wanting to have a sex life, like any woman can have without this risk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    If I want it but the man doesn't I should put it up for adoption?
    Yes - Being a parent isn't a right, being a single mother is terrible for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That doesn't make me a woman hater. I would support the same if the genders were reversed.

- - - Updated - - -

And the law is wrong and oppressive of men, which is how you get cases like this or worse, because men are unwilling to be oppressed by it.

" Helped conceive "

The matter here is that you and the other feminazis just want to punish men for wanting to have a sex life, like any woman can have without this risk.
    Hey, don't like it? Make sure you don't donate any sperm--don't fuck, or get snipped and fuck all you want! Problem solved.
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2017-12-16 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    No I was merely showing you how illogical your argument is.
    "Each person was a willing participant in an action where they should have known the possible consequences". Ok so they're responsible. They knew the consequences. Why is it that they're allowed an abortion again ? Yeah in your world, they wouldnt be allowed to.

The core of your cognitive dissonance is laid out pretty clearly here. You jump from the procreation act, then to the birth, then to the possible divorce. Dont you think you missed a step ? Ever heard of pregnancy ? Ever heard of abortion ?
    That's pretty much the core of your cognitive dissonance. You completely ignore that abortion exist and how it changed parenthood.

That your personal way of handling the classic gear shift between men and women. Big talk about responsability and how people knew the consequence, but only for the man.
    Because you wont dare apply that hard logic to the woman : so she can unilaterally abort at anytime, or she can unilaterally carry the prgenancy to terms no matter what the father want. And if so the father have to pay. What are his wishes ? Nobody care. Not exactly a clear cut of equal rights here.

And of course you have to end your post with, wait for it ""take some responsibility"". The more I read you, the sadder it get.
    If you want to argue against abortion, them that is the argument you should make. If you want to argue in favor of mandating abortions... Then you are a true authoritarian, and a terrible person.

Th e part that you fail to grasp, is that the pregnancy is inevitable if no other actions are taking. In reality, you want to have the male avoid responsibility, because the female did not take a second action.

I have stated multiple times that both men and women bear the responsibility. You are continuing to argue against something I am not saying.

If the man gets custody, the woman pays. Both people take responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

" Helped conceive "

Yeah, it really does. You are consistently whining that men have to be responsible for the consequences of their actions. You are blaming women at every turn..

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    It's not really just up to a guy though. There are plenty of things both parties can do to prevent a pregnancy, there's no real excuse.
    Right. Overall I feel like people quoting my post are missing the point. If you're 100% sure you do not want a child with a person, then YOU as an individual need to take it upon yourself to make sure that you do not take your partner on their word regarding birth control. Wear a condom, use spermicide, pull out, use whatever means at your disposal. If you place your faith in another person regarding birth control measures, then you're equally accountable for what happens if one half of the couple gets pregnant. You're also increasing the risk of pregnancy by not doing everything you can to avoid an unwanted pregnancy on your end. Personal accountability is important here, for BOTH parties. Of course, no birth control is 100% effective, but if both parties are truly doing everything possible to avoid pregnancy, then it greatly mitigates the risk.

Getting the snip just means you're covered for an entire lifetime of total reproductive control for like $2k or less. Of course you don't HAVE to, but why wouldn't you? The positives far outweigh the negatives.

having an abortion, which I didn’t want to do
    women will have to accept that its not fair to make such a decision alone

" Helped conceive "

How is that oppressive? Enlighten me please? I mean have you ever heard of condoms ( even though they are not 100% solution )?
    I mean if im willing to have sax without condom ( and most men are ) then i accept the risks. I can't ask a girl to be on a pill because its not normal to do that jsut so you can fck without it.

If you don't know the difference then i bet you are still a virgin...

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Hey, don't like it? Make sure you don't donate any sperm--don't fuck, or get snipped and fuck all you want! Problem solved.
    Don't fuck or get sterilised? Those are the options men need to take to have the same security a woman does? As I said, the law is sexist and needs to change. Until it does don't be surprised when cases like this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    How is that oppressive? Enlighten me please? I mean have you ever heard of condoms ( even though they are not 100% solution )?
    I mean if im willing to have sax without condom ( and most men are ) then i accept the risks. I can't ask a girl to be on a pill because its not normal to do that jsut so you can fck without it.

If you don't know the difference then i bet you are still a virgin...
    Nah man never heard of them. But I bet they'd have a failure chance.

Also I have to express one more time how much I love it when some nu-male or feminist tries to throw in a personal insult because my arguments are getting them way too salty.

It's simple, as long as it's 100% the woman's choice to carry to term you cannot and should not expect the man to shoulder half the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Yes - Being a parent isn't a right, being a single mother is terrible for the kids.
    Who say you take care of the child alone?

Yeah, it really does. You are consistently whining that men have to be responsible for the consequences of their actions. You are blaming women at every turn..
    Okay, I'm getting real tired of this " Nu uh, you doooo " game. So you can cut the crap or get blocked, I don't have time to explain ten times that being against the actions of someone doesn't mean you are against said someone's gender.

It's not my fault the feminists brainwashed you into thinking that if you disagree with something a woman does you're sexist.

- - - Updated - - -

The father who tells you outright he wants no part in the kid's life.

Don't fuck or get sterilised? Those are the options men need to take to have the same security a woman does? As I said, the law is sexist and needs to change. Until it does don't be surprised when cases like this happen.
    If you're driven by the conviction that women are out to wallet rape you for your sperm and you're adamantly against supporting a child you helped conceive, then yes, by all means you should exercise the choices available to you instead of looking to the law to absolve you of your financial responsibility.
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2017-12-16 at 08:53 PM.

The father who tells you outright he wants no part in the kid's life.
    What? xD How would he not wanting no part in it mean you take care of it on your own?

I know it's not like this in Eastern countries, but here in the US if you become pregnant then you're basically on your own a good portion of the time in regards to raising it. Some people have more or less supportive families. Our safety net programs for mothers is not that great, although there is the WIC program for low-income mothers and subsidized child care.

Nah man never heard of them. But I bet they'd have a failure chance.

Also I have to express one more time how much I love it when some nu-male or feminist tries to throw in a personal insult because my arguments are getting them way too salty.

It's simple, as long as it's 100% the woman's choice to carry to term you cannot and should not expect the man to shoulder half the cost.

Well you might heard of them but i bet you never used them.....

You need to google and learn what insult is and then use that word, before that i can't take you serious.

Ofc its should be 100% her choice, its her fcking body, her health in question, her risk, you as a man don't bare any health related problems when it comes to being pregnant.

If you want to argue against abortion, them that is the argument you should make. If you want to argue in favor of mandating abortions... Then you are a true authoritarian, and a terrible person.

Th e part that you fail to grasp, is that the pregnancy is inevitable if no other actions are taking. In reality, you want to have the male avoid responsibility, because the female did not take a second action.

I have stated multiple times that both men and women bear the responsibility. You are continuing to argue against something I am not saying.

If the man gets custody, the woman pays. Both people take responsibility.
    I'm not arguing against abortion. I'm just trying to understand what are you arguing for.
    Because right now your ass is between two chairs :
    The "Personal responsabilities, they knew the consequences" of the Anti-abortion.
    And the "Individual freedom, my body my rules" of the Pro-abortion.

That situation make it rather easy for me to keep kicking you in the balls, repeatedly, in the same spot because you cant adress it. If you really believe that abortion should be legal, then you gave up the right to invoke "They fucked, they're responsible" as your leitmotiv.

Also I'm very much a pro-abortion myself, because I believe individual freedom should prevail here, and LOGICALLY, that lead me to believe that if the man doesnt want the child and express his wish to renounce his right and duties to it and to child support, then he should be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    I'm not arguing against abortion. I'm just trying to understand what are you arguing for.
    Because right now your ass is between two chairs :
    The "Personal responsabilities, they knew the consequences" of the Anti-abortion.
    And the "Individual freedom, my body my rules" of the Pro-abortion.

That situation make it rather easy for me to keep kicking you in the balls, repeatedly, in the same spot because you cant adress it. If you really believe that abortion should be legal, then you gave up the right to invoke "They fucked, they're responsible" as your leitmotiv.

Also I'm very much a pro-abortion myself, because I believe individual freedom should prevail here, and LOGICALLY, that lead me to believe that if the man doesnt want the child and express his wish to renounce his right and duties to it and to child support, then he should be able to.
    Abortion IS a consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    If you have sex with someone without protection then you are accountable for your actions, it doesnt matter if you wanted to get pregnant or not, it doesnt matter if you thought you will pull it out in time ( and you have to be stupid to believe that works ) it doest matter what you expect ( no to be a dad ), what important is that its her body so thinking like " oh i said no " and that makes me less responsible is retarded. You are as "guilt' as much as the other person when it comes to having sex and getting pregnant, ofc if its not forced sex or if she used his sperm without his knowledge.
    So... I mean I hate to say it again.. but.. we agree on where I said what he did was wrong?

Take a look, its in a book, its reading rainbow.