Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    soy has oestrogen in it or something, so according to the right anyone who eats soy or drinks soy milk because very feminine.
    Not just according to the right but according to science.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/...rmone-balance/

https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...nal-imbalance/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

Essentially, if men base their whole diet around soy, it'll mess them up.

A soy product a day? You're fine.

I still prefer cuck, it sounds funny. And it sounds like clucking like a chicken.

Heh, cucks clucking.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    So i should not be offended if someone calls me a soy boy?
    let me I guess explain what it means in a more common vernacular. In normal person speak, they called you a friendless pussy. So uh if you are fine being called that, then sure take no offense.

its a feminine coward, m´lady spineless flabby cuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Do you read things before you link them?

"These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality."

And the first link is to a pile of alternative medicine bullshit written by a naturopath.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Im assuming oriental
    You mean Asian?? Pretty sure they don't like being called oriental anymore. And by anymore I mean like they never liked being called oriental.

Deleted
    Only soy boys would deconstruct 4chan memes this much.

For a generation who is supposed to be more attuned and accepting of male emotion, they're creating a lot of condescending words to describe a mans 'manliness'.
    I'll put it down to their insecurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What's with the alt-right's all consuming fascination with perceived manliness?
    http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.o.../1869/20171819
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...say-scientists

Summary: Women say they like emasculated men, but in reality they are as shallow as men and want someones who fit, strong and handsome (FUCK YOU NATURE!)

They think traditional gender roles are super important to the functioning of society. Women need to be caretakers/baby factories, men need to be ultra masculine badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    I was playing overwatch and someone called me a soy boy what does that even mean? I googled it and I still don't understand.
    You basically just got verbally attacked by a guy on the internet who doesn't like soybeans.

Imagine that, he's literally afraid of beans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Just the far-right adopting a term that can hit 2 flies in 1 bigotry-empowered swing, makes it easier for their lacking intellect to keep up.
    Like the far-left who doesn't have any more intellect than to scream sexist and racist towards everything that moves?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    They think traditional gender roles are super important to the functioning of society. Women need to be caretakers/baby factories, men need to be ultra masculine badasses.
    The funny thing is that what is masculine changes between cultures and has changed across history.

I wish I just had 1/10th of the time these guys spend worrying on their masculinity and demeaning others. Insecure pussies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Shit, my kids are extremely lactose intolerant, so we had to give them soy milk as a substitute!
    *My daughters

You are welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Comments are already divisive on page one lol.
    "the right... the left..."
    jesus christ.
    lmao...

Do you also take an issue when "GOD HATES FAGS" eventually leads to a discussion of the WBC? This is not derailing the topic, it is addressing the topic.

I see lots of people on high horses mocking\questioning the masculinity of those who mock\question other's masculinity. The irony tastes gloriously - but not like Soy, for I am not a Soy Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    If you don't cucking shut up ill cuck you, you cucking soiboi
    Ahhh, it feels like home. Cuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Fun fact: In communist Romania they used to promote "soy products" as replacement for different protein products because it was cheaper. Add the implications to lower testosterone and it's safe to see how you can make generations of men docile and obey the system!

If you are lactose intolerant use almond or rice milk. That's what I'm using. Never soy!
    If you are into conspiracy theories like you, I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    lol. modern world and first world problems are so idiotic, that ppl must go to a forum to ASK, if they should go emotional or not because they even dont know if they should be pissed of or not. muhahahahaha thats that stupid.

„ey, you soy boy!“
    „fuck y... ehh wait“ (damned, must i be pissed?)
    forumcall
    „ehrm, ... yes yes FUCK YOU, i am not a soy boy you douch bag !!!“

looool. hillarious stupid. made my day.
    Judging other peoples masculinity seems like the real first world problem to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    These names are getting fucking silly. I wonder how long until our cuck users switch to this ridiculous term?
    They have proven to have a long line. Considering I just heard the term the first time, expect another 6 months until this new information reaches their brain.

- - - Updated - - -

The urge to post some r/beholdthemasterrace is strong right now.

I don't get why people always get so flustered over the right's insult. You may not like "cuck", or "soyboy", or "beta", but it's not like people on the left don't use snarl words. The difference is that being called a "soyboy" doesn't possibly get you fired by your employer. At worst, you might feel a bit self-conscious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    The funny thing is that what is masculine changes between cultures and has changed across history.
    Those changes while were almost always restricted to lesser facets of masculinity. Never before was there such an effort to vilify, for the lack of a better word, the chief constituents of masculine behaviour like aggression, the need to assert oneself, shunning of emotional reasoning etc...
    "Alas, how terrible is wisdom when it brings no fortune to the wise"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I see lots of people on high horses mocking\questioning the masculinity of those who mock\question other's masculinity. The irony tastes gloriously - but not like Soy, for I am not a Soy Boy.
    It would be irony if I would condemn the use of soy boy and call you a soy boy, it's not irony when I call out jerks with fragile egos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't get why people always get so flustered over the right's insult. You may not like "cuck", or "soyboy", or "beta", but it's not like people on the left don't use snarl words. The difference is that being called a "soyboy" doesn't possibly get you fired by your employer. At worst, you might feel a bit self-conscious.
    Nah, the actual difference is being called a soyboy by someone tells more about them than about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't think people get flustered given everyone just constantly mocks the terms. Unless getting a giggle out of the immaturity of some kid screaming "soyyyboyyy" or "cuck" is considered flustered, your post really started out, well, wrong.