Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Their love produced twins that saved their galaxy.
    God bless you, dear.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    God bless you, dear.
    well, the galaxy wouldnt have been in need of saviors if they would have split up earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    when you can't say if it is a joke or not...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    Alternatively if my date started talking about supporting Hillary I'd get out asap before I'm accused of visually raping her.
    Too late! You already looked at her you stare rapist!!!!

As to the topic at hand, Do you really think a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN like Padme would have had a problem slapping him down if she didn't feel the same way.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Whomever wrote that must have been on a wide variety of drugs.

Or clinically insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people give trash articles the time of day?

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET INTO IT!

Anakin was just a boy who raging hormones. It was up to the Jedi Order and Padme to set him straight. Half the time he was just missing him mom and didn't know what to do with his emotions.

If you want to play BS, Padme should be a registered sex offender according to some court cases.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I am confused why you think only men supported Trump.
    Not just men, but women and children too!

Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post
    Remember when The Daily Show won an award and John Stewart explicitly said "we are not real news. I dont know how we got this. we are a comedy show."?
    He was trying to say how fucking dumb the American public is. That they would vote for, and give an award to, a fake news comedy show. A comedy show that prized itself on playing the devils advocate with its' passive-aggressive brand of pedantic drone fuckery. People like drama and bullshit when it happens to someone else and they can get a laugh out of it. but hey comedy is just tragedy with perfect timing.
    I think something like that was commentary on how shit real new media is, or at least that is how I perceive it. I'd say it's pretty meta of the public, but the public at large is fucking stupid, so I'm probably just applying my own bias to this. It was also in a climate where the left wasn't batshit crazy, so a lot of people in the middle had more left leaning views then compared to a post-Trump win.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Amidala a pedofile though? How much older is she compared to him exactly? I mean didn't she already show sings of her falling in love with him quite early and he was still a kid?

I think we should explore this more.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    well, the galaxy wouldnt have been in need of saviors if they would have split up earlier.
    Order 66 was gonna happen no matter what, as was the Empire. Anakin wasn't a linchpin in his plan, he was just an enforcer to Darth Sidious, easily replaceable if it came down to it. Maybe he'd never get someone as strong as Darth Vader, but he had strong apprentices in the past, so I'm sure he'd find someone good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    Wasn't Amidala a pedofile though? How much older is she compared to him exactly? I mean didn't she already show sings of her falling in love with him quite early and he was still a kid?

They were like 5 years apart. He was 19 in Episode 2, she was 24. Hardly a pedo.

In Episode 1, she's 14, he's 10. A bit weirder, but nothing earth shattering, and there was no overt sexual relationship in the first movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did he become evil , Lose everything and is now dead?? It was over a Girl!!!!!! Wait...Isn't that all our stories?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post

I never did get that. In Phantom Menace he was a little kid and then all of a sudden, love interest and major progression in Episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Vader would have been way more of a dick if he would have been r/incel ing it up instead of actually gettting some and losing it, and having your best friend castrate you.

Actually Vader would have been exactly like Kylo Ren.

10+ Year Old Account
    She probably got with him out of fear like (omg, he can use the force and rape me if I'm not good so I better play nice). Yeah, it was fear. It would be like Lois lane telling superman to Fuck off and never come around me again. Then dressed in disguise he shows up at her work, gets a job there just so he can stalk her. On top of all that with his "Super speed and xr-ray vision he is the "ULTIMATE" predator. With his x-ray vision I wonder how many times he's beat his meat while setting at his desk looking at Lois. To make matters worse imagine everytime she goes to the bathroom or drops a pencil , With his speed he shoots over and hits that shit about 1000x before she has time time to say WTF was that. Not to mention her puss being red hot and on fire Health wise she gonna have problems we can't we can't even imagine after being Super fucked. Worst part is she probably has no idea HTF all this shit is happening to her. In here mind she may think she's posessed by a Demon or some shit. Lex Luther knew, omg he knew and we thought he was the bad guy. Yeah ppl with abilitys and super powers should be put down. End of story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Hey look, more spastics trying to ruin Star Wars. Its as if inserting your bullshit identity politics and SJW narratives into the Movies wasn't enough.
    George Lucas did wrote Anakin creepy as fuck, an opinion shared by many ever since Episode Two came out.

- - - Updated - - -

Their love produced twins that saved their galaxy.
    The galaxy is still fucked because of Skywalker blood. The Jedi Order is gone, the Republic was destroyed twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    As to the topic at hand, Do you really think a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN like Padme would have had a problem slapping him down if she didn't feel the same way.
    Didn't she die from a broken heart?

This article is hilarious, since I hate the prequels. I imagine folks that like the prequels will debate it from a more political leaning, but for me, it's a perfect example for just how bad the movies were.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Vader would have been way more of a dick if he would have been r/incel ing it up instead of actually gettting some and losing it, and having your best friend castrate you.

Actually Vader would have been exactly like Kylo Ren.
    Amazing how an emo darksider is a better character than Movie Anakin Skywalker.

I never did get that. In Phantom Menace he was a little kid and then all of a sudden, love interest and major progression in Episode 2.
    I like to call it "acting in a box". No sets, just green screen, half the actors are cgi/ tennis balls to tell you where to look.
    In Ep1, the boy can't act romantic interest, and she has some sort of affectionate stare. In Ep2, he goes full stalker creepy, she is aloof. Then suddenly in Ep3 they're in love and stuff. All throughout, it's like Anakin is in one room, reading lines at a camera and Padme is in another room, reading lines at a camera. It helps that the lines were also horrible lines, but there is no interaction between the individual actors as they read their lines.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Amazing how an emo darksider is a better character than Movie Anakin Skywalker.
    There is one point between Vader and Kylo that makes Anakin the better character (even though they writ everything like shit). After Vader is told Padme is dead, kids, xyz, he loses it for about 5 seconds, the famous Vaderno.jpg scene. He then quickly composes himself again. When Kylo gets told that he has to catch Rey or he can't go out and play, he throws a fucking temper tantrum. And it's not his first as you can tell by the Storm Troopers reactions. I like Kylo Ren, but if there is one thing they are fucking up with his character, everything makes him look like an immature selfish little shit that needs to be put over a knee and spanked. In great contrast to all other Sith Lords we encounter throughout all of Starwars, they all wield power with a measure of respect for the amount they have, they act in a manner that is level and mature. Even after Anakin turns, where light side Anakin was maybe a little immature and pushing into the cocky area, he also had a firm grasp on his power and respected others that did as well. Kylo doesn't act as if he has power at all, even though he is supposed to be the new strongest thing ever.

Fyi, no Yoda and Mace Windu could not just 'use the force' to figure out what Anakin was doing. If you actually paid attention to the prequels, the Dark Side, (Palpatine) was clouding their vision. The Jedi were essentially blinded.

Also. The Jedi are not feminists. They're not going to kick someone out of the order for some inappropriate flirting.