Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes, better to shout. But her emails.

Quite the stamina you must have from all that rimming.
    You really haven't been keeping up with the news have you?

That's cool though, you're not even American your opinion doesnt matter anyway

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. The world keeps turning. Mueller nor any of his team have any evidence that Trump is guilty of a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    You really haven't been keeping up with the news have you?

That's cool though, you're not even American your opinion doesnt matter anyway
    I don't believe we subscribe to the same news, mine is rooted in reality. Yours is rather loosely based on reality, similar yet different enough.

I fail to see the relevance of a presidential candidate used to being under investigation and the current president being under investigation, a president who has fired people before who have shown interest in him. But i guess Clinton remain a nice way to distract.

And thank god i'm not an american, hardly something to be proud of looking at who represents you on the international stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Kind like how the whole Trump administration should be kicked out because some of the have already been indicted.
    That doesn't even make sense, especially considering that none of us know what Muller has found.

Look, you guys are really shooting yourself in the foot here. *If* you truly want Trump gone, and not start a civil war, that any investigation that goes into his indictment would be ironclad, with no evidence circumstantial or otherwise, that might point to corruption or bias in that investigation. If there is a investigator that has shown to have bias that would affect the objectivity of that investigation, you will give those evil Trump supporters in congress and the Senate an excuse not to support a impeachment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I don't believe we subscribe to the same news, mine is rooted in reality. Yours is rather loosely based on reality, similar yet different enough.

I fail to see the relevance of a presidential candidate used to being under investigation and the current president being under investigation, a president who has fired people before who have shown interest in him. But i guess Clinton remain a nice way to distract.

And thank god i'm not an american, hardly something to be proud of looking at who represents you on the international stage.
    Well when a lead investigator in both investigations is under investigation himself for altering documents to keep Hillary from being indicted, and has text messages alluding to his willingness to abuse his power to remove trump from office, I'd say there is an issue.

I'm also glad your not American, we have whiny leftists here as it is.

That doesn't even make sense, especially considering that none of us know what Muller has found.

Look, you guys are really shooting yourself in the foot here. *If* you truly want Trump gone, and not start a civil war, that any investigation that goes into his indictment would be ironclad, with no evidence circumstantial or otherwise, that might point to corruption or bias in that investigation. If there is a investigator that has shown to have bias that would affect the objectivity of that investigation, you will give those evil Trump supporters in congress and the Senate an excuse not to support a impeachment.
    Why would there be a civil war? do you guys hate Mike Pence that much? also let's be honest as long as republicans control congress they will under no circumstance remove Trump from power.

I honestly haven't a clue.

The situation south of my border is just an absolute madhouse that I have to rely on people in the know to get a feel for what the fuck is going on.

But the last time they fired the investigator we got Muelller, so....I can't imagine it ending well for Trump. Stamped out a small flame but the sparks caught on the rot around him and now his house is on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no faith in either party to do anything of real value if such a thing should happen. I also hope that I am wrong. The Republicans will sell their soul for a nicke. the Dems are playing with an outdated rule book where a things like honor and dignity exists. Both leave Trump open to do whatever the hell he wants to do.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said mueller himself was guilty, but given the actions of some of his lead investigators, it might not be a bad idea to start over using a new team.
    Not going to happen. The determination was already made that Mueller is conducting the investigation in a proper manner.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/politi...tee/index.html

Mueller isn't going anywhere due to impropriety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, given some of the recent revelations regarding the possible abuse of position and authority of a few of the investigators, I don't think it's entirely inappropriate to either restart the investigation with a new team, or at a minimum place someone else at the head of the investigation.

When you have strong circumstantial evidence that a lead investigator in the case misused authority to deflect criminal charges on hillary clinton, and has texted other members of the fbi on how they can "protect" the American people from Donald Trump, objectivity is questionable.
    One would think this sort shit would be ignored, when it comes from Trump’s staff. After you spent a year believing Trump that elections are rigged against him. The lies about wiretapping. The “do something” when he is the president. You still trust this bullshit... wow... how many times does he need to be proven a liar?

Recent? Yeah, objectivety is a problem here, not for FBI, but you. As I told you the last time you made such a remark about recent revelations. Here is the bar for how connected they need to be:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when a lead investigator in both investigations is under investigation himself for altering documents to keep Hillary from being indicted, and has text messages alluding to his willingness to abuse his power to remove trump from office, I'd say there is an issue.
    You are missing a critical element in your argument -- evidence that whatever bias existed in people caused them to tamper, alter, or affect the investigation in a way that would rise to the level of impropriety. I've seen a lot of innuendo and accusations but no evidence.

It's not the leftists who have been particularly whiny of late.

I mean, here is some demonstrated Bias

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42343597

Granted, the guy has been fired, but how far would he be willing to go to get trump removed

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politi...mey/index.html

Additionally, given his actions here, I'd say the investigation needs to be started over from scratch, with a new team firmly under congressional oversight.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that anyone with the mental capability to process information objectively takes seriously. You people will whine and cry your way through anything you claim is "unfair", and expect everyone else to humor the tantrums that come from abject ignorance. The FBI agent was held accountable for private communications between him someone else. The problem is that accountability is such a foreign concept to Trump, his clown posse, and his supporters that you can't even recognize it anymore when it happens.

Ironclad to yours and his satisfaction? Please. That rabbit hole isn't worth exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Not going to happen. The determination was already made that Mueller is conducting the investigation in a proper manner.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/politi...tee/index.html

Mueller isn't going anywhere due to impropriety.
    I don't necessarily want Muller removed, I would like to see new team members and a formal investigation into whether or not the investigation has been conducted properly

I mean, here is some demonstrated Bias

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42343597

Granted, the guy has been fired, but how far would he be willing to go to get trump removed

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politi...mey/index.html

Additionally, given his actions here, I'd say the investigation needs to be started over from scratch, with a new team firmly under congressional oversight.
    Of course you'd say that. Thankfully your legal opinion isn't worth a shit. Nor is Jim Jordan's. Nor is Matt Gaetz's. You can stop parroting them now.

I don't necessarily want Muller removed, I would like to see new team members and a formal investigation into whether or not the investigation has been conducted properly
    If that is the case do you also want a new administration? because more than one member has been guilty of improper behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You are missing a critical element in your argument -- evidence that whatever bias existed in people caused them to tamper, alter, or affect the investigation in a way that would rise to the level of impropriety. I've seen a lot of innuendo and accusations but no evidence.

It's not the leftists who have been particularly whiny of late.
    Thats why im saying that we either.....

A. Restart the investigation with a new team, with or without Mueller

B. Begin a second, separate investigation to review evidence submitted thus far for tampering.

If the democrats really want Trump gone, they will take whatever methods necessary to ensure the integrity of the investigation and it's findings

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    If that is the case do you also want a new administration? because more than one member has been guilty of improper behavior.
    I agree that there has been some shady behavior from this administration, pretty much like every other administration in the past..idk 60 years.

This is why im a proponent of a limited government

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump knows what he will find and did find, while despite you talking about firing Muller. Nice!

What civil war? You get Pence, who has been a conservative and a Republican his whole career. Pence, who actually represents he GOP and would do no favors for liberals or democrats. But, you want to prevent a civil war? Are you a conservative Republican or are you Trump follower? Because as a conservative republican, I’d think you want Pence, instead of the sleaze of Trump.

At some point in bitching how liberals want their president Pence, a lightbulb should go off.

Bullshit on all accounts. That’s is not what happened, nor are you pointing at any evidance they did anything wrong, while demanding evidance from an ongoing investigation, with 2 indictments and 2 guilty please.

When you stop worshipping Trump, maybe you won’t talk shit about Americans, for no reason. When someone insults Americans, your reply that bitching about Americans, just exposes the divide your Trump obsession has created.

Keep whining about leftists trying to get Pence as president. Mirrors dude...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Of course you'd say that. Thankfully your legal opinion isn't worth a shit. Nor is Jim Jordan's. Nor is Matt Gaetz's. You can stop parroting them now.
    Lol, okay.

I guess we are ignoring the BBC and CNN now.

Thats why im saying that we either.....

A. Restart the investigation with a new team, with or without Mueller

B. Begin a second, separate investigation to review evidence submitted thus far for tampering.

If the democrats really want Trump gone, they will take whatever methods necessary to ensure the integrity of the investigation and it's findings

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that there has been some shady behavior from this administration, pretty much like every other administration in the past..idk 60 years.

This is why im a proponent of a limited government
    That's not how it works. Partisan hacks don't get to dictate the "integrity" of an investigation and demand a new one to replace it because someone sent mean(and accurate) texts.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, okay.

I guess we are ignoring the BBC and CNN now.
    Lol okay. I guess we're ignoring that I was replying to your ridiculous statement and made no comment one way or another about your sources, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    One would think this sort shit would be ignored, when it comes from Trump’s staff. After you spent a year believing Trump that elections are rigged against him. The lies about wiretapping. The “do something” when he is the president. You still trust this bullshit... wow... how many times does he need to be proven a liar?

Recent? Yeah, objectivety is a problem here, not for FBI, but you. As I told you the last time you made such a remark about recent revelations. Here is the bar for how connected they need to be:

I said the elections were rigged against him?

Please link said quotes.

The closest I've ever gotten to saying that is when i criticized CNN staff for giving Hilary copies of debate questions ahead of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    That's not how it works. Partisan hacks don't get to dictate the "integrity" of an investigation and demand a new one to replace it because someone sent mean(and accurate) texts.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol okay. I guess we're ignoring that I was replying to your ridiculous statement and made no comment one way or another about your sources, now.
    Okay, whatever you say there fella