Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Cool, so.we can agree that the reports and work.done by that agent should be reevaluated?
    If it's shown that his bias may have affected the work that he did, sure. That's a bit of a tall hurdle, though; everyone has biases, and most of them don't let it affect their professional lives. Either way, that wouldn't require having the investigation 'restarted from scratch'.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Mathematics, actually. Specifically calculus. And mostly engineering students, to boot. Which means that as far as instruction goes, I'm teaching the classes that are 'most useful' to the economy.

But good job assuming.
    Sure, and I'm a astronaught.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    If it's shown that his bias may have affected the work that he did, sure. That's a bit of a tall hurdle, though; everyone has biases, and most of them don't let it affect their professional lives. Either way, that wouldn't require having the investigation 'restarted from scratch'.
    Well, fair enough, how about a investigation specifically into his work, and if questionable material is found, a restart of the investigation?

Well, fair enough, how about a investigation specifically into his work, and if questionable material is found, a restart of the investigation?
    It's already being investigated as part of the wider investigation into the FBI's handling of the Clinton investigation.

The January 2017 statement issued by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG) announcing its review of allegations regarding various actions of the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in advance of the 2016 election stated that the OIG review would, among other things, consider whether certain underlying investigative decisions were based on improper considerations and that we also would include issues that might arise during the course of the review. The OIG has been reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/02/p...ion/index.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Where are you from again? You never do say.
    Rams, Chargers, Raiders, Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Kings...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Where are you from again? You never do say.
    Actually he has. He's in Arizona if I recall correctly.

Also, people, stop responding to him - he's clearly trying to derail this thread at this point and getting people to talk about anything other than the thread topic about his current Lord n' Master soon to be replacing Nixxon as the most corrupt and idiotic president in US history.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Also, people, stop responding to him - he's clearly trying to derail this thread at this point and getting people to talk about anything other than the thread topic about his current Lord n' Master soon to be replacing Nixxon as the most corrupt and idiotic president in US history.
    No, that mantle belongs to FDR

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I never said anything about pence
    You said that democrats really want Trump gone. To get Pence? Right? do you think it’s going to be Hillary?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You said that democrats really want Trump gone. To get Pence? Right? do you think it’s going to be Hillary?
    If the entire election is supposedly fraudulent, are we sure it would go to pence?

10+ Year Old Account

I thought it was California? Insert fat joke...

Sure, and I'm a astronaught.
    I could prove it to you, but doing so would necessarily make it easier for people to look me up IRL. Which you personally have had bad experiences with, if I recall.

So I'll just point to my posting history, where I've called out people on their bad mathematics in many of the past mathematics threads. You ever seen a gender studies student do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the entire election is supposedly fraudulent, are we sure it would go to pence?
    Why wouldn’t it go to elf? If we are just to use imagination devoid of reality, why not elf?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If Trump isn't guilty of anything why exactly is he trying so hard to stop it?
    Because Trump takes things too personal and likes to fire people. I think the right move is for Trump to write-off Mueller as being on a fool's errand and ignore him. The idea that Mueller is going to find any evidence of crime is about .1% at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I could prove it to you, but doing so would necessarily make it easier for people to look me up IRL. Which you personally have had bad experiences with, if I recall.

So I'll just point to my posting history, where I've called out people on their bad mathematics in many of the past mathematics threads. You ever seen a gender studies student do that?
    You know what, you're right. I apologize.

I hate calc, I literally changed my major to avoid it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn’t it go to elf? If we are just to use imagination devoid of reality, why not elf?
    Well, it would be unprecedented, I would think it might go to *vomit* pelosi.

No, that mantle belongs to FDR
    Historians would strongly disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Because Trump takes things too personal and likes to fire people. I think the right move is for Trump to write-off Mueller as being on a fool's errand and ignore him. The idea that Mueller is going to find any evidence of crime is about .1% at this point.
    False. Trump doesn't like to fire people. It's his TV persona that does. In reality he's a pussy when it comes to making tough decisions. Stop attempting to speak with authority on matters you clearly have not educated yourself on.

He's a fraud on almost every level of being.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    sports are fucking useless.
    Skulls for a skull throne ate useless, everyone knows grandfather nurgle is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it would be unprecedented, I would think it might go to *vomit* pelosi.
    On what planet is that possible? This is an investigation into Trump, not RNC.

On what planet is that possible? This is an investigation into Trump, not RNC.
    Sigh.....

If the election was found to be fraudulent, then why would the reigns of power fall to pence? It may, but then again it may not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    sports are fucking useless.
    Uhm... we are posting in a WoW forum...

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh.....

If the election was found to be fraudulent, then why would the reigns of power fall to pence? It may, but then again it may not.
    Why would it not fall to Pence? Pence has nothing to do with it. Remember when Flynn was caught lying, because FBI knew that Pence was just trusting Flynn... not lying him self?