Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    The add phase was arguably the hardest part of the fight, so no.

also grats nerds
    I think you are mega high c:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I think you are mega high c:
    haha its funny because even though i said no in the previous reply you still said i was in the reply after mine haha

my point is the fight was less difficult than it could have been by not leaving the intermission phase on mythic and taking it out entirely
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-12-19 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

haha its funny because even though i said no in the previous reply you still said i was in the reply after mine haha

my point is the fight was less difficult than it could have been by not leaving the intermission phase on mythic and taking it out entirely
    you just have people spread out with 1/2 people sit on each add and interrupt, Healers just do light spot healing, and tanks taunt big dude that pops up. there isn't really anything that hard. If you have your raid composition have equal numbers of people per damage type it makes it really easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    you just have people spread out with 1/2 people sit on each add and interrupt, Healers just do light spot healing, and tanks taunt big dude that pops up. there isn't really anything that hard. If you have your raid composition have equal numbers of people per damage type it makes it really easy.
    yes and the fight would have been more difficult on mythic if that phase were to be in it

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

yes and the fight would have been more difficult on mythic if that phase were to be in it
    Don't confuse longer with more difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

It would just mean a second bloodlust in the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    How interesting that Argus is just a berserk check! Here I thought raids had gotten more complicated since Naxxramas, but no Method actually took 320 pulls on a boss that's literally Patchwerk.
    yeah, literally... with the only exception that patchwerk has way more mechanics....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Also, is the part where everyone but a tank dies and then rezzes all at once an exploit of some sort? Or just another dose of clever use of game mechanics, putting 19 stacks of the dot on it but rezzing before the tree dies?
    Clever use of game mechanics. Even using 6 Darknesses on Aggramar was clever use of game mechanics, Blizzard just didn't want that.

Anyway, the boss only starts at 60%(in p3). The fight until then is just making time for combat rezes to stack up(for the tanks in p3), because mechanically its a snorefest. It looks like a strong dps/hps check in the last phase(at this ilvl), but overall this doesn't look like endboss and more like a mid-tier boss with a cheeky mechanic. The fight had more potential, but overall, its inline with the entire raid zone I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    China numba wan!

lulz, where are the guys that said chinese guilds were even behind NA ones?

The add phase was arguably the hardest part of the fight

I don't get it. How can an afk phase be the hardest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    yeah, literally... with the only exception that patchwerk has way more mechanics....
    Videos give very bad rep to some fights, Argus is one of them., Its hard to see from the video just how difficult p3 actually is. If it was just a dps check then guilds would have gotten to enrage in a few hours of p3 pulls but they didn't. If you watched Chinese streams you'd know that p3 is difficult and requires both good execution and insane dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Videos give very bad rep to some fights, Argus is one of them., Its hard to see from the video just how difficult p3 actually is. If it was just a dps check then guilds would have gotten to enrage in a few hours of p3 pulls but they didn't. If you watched Chinese streams you'd know that p3 is difficult and requires both good execution and insane dps.
    every fight is easy when you just watch it from a video. This is why this thread actually really annoys me from time to time. The idiotic region fight makes up for it though.

Deleted

Damn hc guilds are lucky nowadays that people who haven't even stepped into mythic are sharing their highly appreciated insight information on bosses. So valuable information!

Deleted
    In general I expected more from an encounter with such implications for the whole of Azeroth, and with Sargeras being involved too, etc etc...
    Argus seems really rushed and unimaginative. They tried to make up for it with the awesome visuals but you cannot hide lack of ideas like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Damn hc guilds are lucky nowadays that people who haven't even stepped into mythic are sharing their highly appreciated insight information on bosses. So valuable information!
    You dont have to have wiped, let alone killed a mythic boss in order to have input. Many of us were once mythic/heroic raiders and we can deduce a lot from boss videos.

Quote Originally Posted by memegonfan View Post
    Race is still on after <MEMENTO> finnished 3rd (pun intended btw) we still have tight race for Alliance first! staring 2 guilds Bleached bones and SB never raid day/overtime.
    alliance is always out of race due to racials. OP Horde racials were the reason Method went from alliance to horde.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    alliance is always out of race due to racials. OP Horde racials were the reason Method went from alliance to horde.
    Horde racials were only relevant on KJ mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Horde racials were only relevant on KJ mythic.
    Method said horde racials are OP thats why they migrated

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    In general I expected more from an encounter with such implications for the whole of Azeroth, and with Sargeras being involved too, etc etc...
    Argus seems really rushed and unimaginative. They tried to make up for it with the awesome visuals but you cannot hide lack of ideas like that.

- - - Updated - - -

You dont have to have wiped, let alone killed a mythic boss in order to have input. Many of us were once mythic/heroic raiders and we can deduce a lot from boss videos.
    The problem is what he is saying is stupid. The add phase is the hardest part? Come on, obvious troll is obvious.