Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Strange how EVERYTHING in another country is a terror attack but some guy shoots 56 people and it's just a sad day in the USA.
    What? Every media reported it as a terror attack. Because it was. That nazi guy that rammed in the demonstration? That was also a terror attack. But statistically... it's a promile in the sea of muslim terror attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...idents_in_2017

They just shouldn't let muslims in, that's simple. No point of risking lives of your countrymen. Every country should care about their own in the first place.
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2017-12-21 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    If your means are evil then you are evil. Your views are a huge contribution to what is evil in this world.

How on earth you can reconcile that without just killing yourself is beyond me.

I'll take my infraction now please.

Infracted
    just so you know, i didn't report that. i don't report people. it's not like you told me to kill myself or anything(not that'd care if you did lol.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    They just shouldn't let muslims in, that's simple. No point of risking lives of your countrymen. Every country should care about their own in the first place.
    And yet, in most countries around the world, Muslims are "your own". They are your countrymen.

That's why all this nonsense is so egregiously wrongheaded. It's an attempt to justify ethnic cleansing. It's not even subtle about it. And I don't think I have to explain why ethnic cleansing is morally heinous and unacceptable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And yet, in most countries around the world, Muslims are "your own". They are your countrymen.

That's why all this nonsense is so egregiously wrongheaded. It's an attempt to justify ethnic cleansing. It's not even subtle about it. And I don't think I have to explain why ethnic cleansing is morally heinous and unacceptable.
    Please stop posting about forbidden topics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Please stop posting about forbidden topics.
    Nothing in that post was on our list of forbidden topics. The rule banning "religious discussion" is about discussing theology and such, not just mentioning that a religion exists.

Question, do the same people get sick of being wrong all the time?

Hey guys someone threw acid every, lets not jump too......oh...#notmy
    Hey guys someone shot up a heap of shoppers, lets not jump too...oh...#notmy
    Hey guys someone drove a car into a heap of people, lets not jump too...oh...#notmy

At what point do you say there's a problem here and we can't keep blaming the white man. Im tired of hearing islamaphobia is the reason for these attacks.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    Refugees yay.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Making predictions based on repeated, documented, observations.

"Stop jumping to conclusion, when you do, the terrorists win!

Most of you fucks should steer away from gambling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Damn, those dirty hipsters strike again!
    Fucking Budhhists man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I guess you can strawman the point if you want to, but what I'm saying is that it's reasonable for Australians to not really want much in the way of Afghan immigration. If you've got data that indicates that Afghan immigration to Australia actually diminishes crime rates, raises per capita GDP, or has other positive externalities, I'm all ears.
    They fuck and make more kids....that somehow buck the trend of most western children by becoming more, not less, fundamental in their religious beliefs than their parents.

But won't someone please, oh please, think of the demographic winter?!

Man, I found it so weird that this thread hadn't been closed and everyone making valid points permabanned, until I noticed Endus posting in here as a normie and laughed.

These days, when it's not a Muslim doing something I'm legitimately surprised. I don't think that should be an accepted or normal thing, but I guess this is the peaceful utopia everyone said we'd get if we just opened those borders a little wider and didn't mind facefuls of acid or U-Hauls plowing through Christmas shoppers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm praying for the victims.
    Do you even beleive in a god that answers prayer? Genuinely curious if the people who say this do it because of religious belief and not just to sound like the thousands of other drones who say this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Refugees yay.
    So um, the only reporting on this guy so far is that he's an Australian citizen of Afghani descent, but you seem to know he's a refugee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suspects appear to be asian peace drivers again.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Making predictions based on repeated, documented, observations.

"Stop jumping to conclusion, when you do, the terrorists win!

Most of you fucks should steer away from gambling.
    Well you know, if you're looking at repeated documented observations maybe you should look at the OTHER time a guy ran a car into a crowd in Melbourne CBD less than a year ago?

Oh wait, that wasn't an act of terrorism. The guy had a criminal history and a drug problem.

So far the only thing we know about this guy is that he had a criminal history and a drug problem. Huh, funny that.

So yeah, maybe wait for evidence before trying to score cheap "political" points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Refugees yay.
    One of these days the rest of the world is going to get sick of this, and ask the Germans nicely to dust off their jackboots.

The Germans will then use their engineering skills to build the refugees a nice set of 'refugee refuges'.

Edit: 12-22-17 This was sarcasm. Apparently it was not obvious to some.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-12-22 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Curing ignorance and a slavering need to fish for infractions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well you know, if you're looking at repeated documented observations maybe you should look at the OTHER time a guy ran a car into a crowd in Melbourne CBD less than a year ago?

Oh wait, that wasn't an act of terrorism. The guy had a criminal history and a drug problem.

So far the only thing we know about this guy is that he had a criminal history and a drug problem. Huh, funny that.

So yeah, maybe wait for evidence before trying to score cheap "political" points.
    I guess if you want to place your bets on observations in the narrowest scope possible.

When there have been attacks in the west involving vehicles of this scale, who and what have been responsible in most cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    What? Every media reported it as a terror attack. Because it was.
    To be clear: none of the articles I have read here have classified this as a terror attack. The OP titled the thread that way to serve an agenda.

You have to wait for the police to conclude their investigation and make a statement to know whether or not something is terrorism. That's why any responsible media outlet doesn't make those kinds of assumptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I guess if you want to place your bets on observations in the narrowest scope possible.

When there have been attacks in the west involving vehicles of this scale, who and what have been responsible in most cases?
    In Melbourne there has been exactly one of these and it's under pretty much the same circumstances, so that's where your money should be if you're guessing.

Which you shouldn't be. Wait for the investigation to complete like an adult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    To be clear: none of the articles I have read here have classified this as a terror attack. The OP titled the thread that way to serve an agenda.

You have to wait for the police to conclude their investigation and make a statement to know whether or not something is terrorism. That's why any responsible media outlet doesn't make those kinds of assumptions.

- - - Updated - - -

In Melbourne there has been exactly one of these and it's under pretty much the same circumstances, so that's where your money should be if you're guessing.

Which you shouldn't be. Wait for the investigation to complete like an adult.
    You'd place your money on one data point over the last 6 months as opposed to placing it on several data points over the last few years?

You're not very good at this.

And there's nothing inherently wrong with assuming what's been the trend. If it's not the case, then it's not the case. No harm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ice is a terrible drug, guys. Drugs are bad. Mmk.

Oh, and this wasn't posted in here originally, but:

Mum 'kicked out of pub for before running over people'

Bogans of peace!

"ICE-addicted Afghan-Australian Saeed Noori, the man behind yesterday’s Flinders St attack, migrated to Australia via a refugee program
    Noori has also made utterances to police about ‘voices, dreams and poor treatment of Muslims’, as CCTV emerged of the horrific incident"

Seems pretty clear.

I love it when an act of violence is done by a person linked to the alt right, we have to wait for all the facts before drawing conclusions. For example, Charlottesville. When it is someone who has some link to the middle east, such as this event, the accused has to be a terrorist. No need to wait for all the facts this time around.