Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Best is to just use personal loot, can always trade pieces you get anyway. Master Looter is only useful at the beginning where everything is an upgrade for basically anyone.
    It's my preferred method too but you can't always trade the pieces...

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you're 964 already, sounds like you get more than your fair share of loot.
    yeh sounds like he have been no-lifing m+ and now are salty that everyone in his raid team doesn't play m+ 24/7 to get equal items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you're 964 already, sounds like you get more than your fair share of loot.
    why dont you people read the thread before commenting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seniorproc View Post
    then please enlighten me with some constructive comments, if you could link me some logs as well, that would be very usefull. I dont understand if you are ranking 85-95% and not getting any loot
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...zak/tree%C3%A9

theres my logs, i am someone that is not happy unless i am 95% on every boss, anything below i consider poor for what i can do.

I am missing bis leggy shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienski View Post
    why dont you people read the thread before commenting?
    I did. I read you are 964 ilvl. Am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    It's my preferred method too but you can't always trade the pieces...
    Only had a day looking for an epgp guild finding it incredibly hard, barely a sniff, one in us. i think if a guild was to go to epgp they would have shitloads of applicants from ppl who are tired of being screwed over by the gang ninja loot councils around, i know id be there writing a thorough application immidiately.

Aka "Looking for a mythic guild that gets stuck on early bosses due to unfinished set bonuses and suboptimal trinket allocation thus resulting in less loot than other guilds."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialPandaSnuggler View Post
    Aka "Looking for a mythic guild that gets stuck on early bosses due to unfinished set bonuses and suboptimal trinket allocation thus resulting in less loot than other guilds."
    or wiping on bosses because only seven people are geared where the rest that were ignored are way below par. its no different dude.

You just think your freinds deserve it more.... they dont. the other people in your raid attend just the same.

Full normal / heroic clears = most ppl will have at least 4 set in 5/6 weeks.

if you are not a pushing world 500+ guild, why do you think it makes a difference? just pisses all the people off that your ignoring bro, how big is your guilds core? says alot how big a guilds core is, small core = corrupt council, large core = fair council, just my experience.

People are not blind to what corrupt councils are doing, you can say its for the good of the guild as much as you want, good players will know they are being screwed over and will ultimately leave.
    Last edited by mmocff3e8d4ea2; 2017-12-23 at 02:42 AM.

You're so short sighted its actually insane.

It has nothing to do if friends get gear or not. It's whatever benefits the guild as whole.

If you automatically think every loot council is corrupt then you're just as if not more selfish than the people you condemn.

Deleted

It has nothing to do if friends get gear or not. It's whatever benefits the guild as whole.

If you automatically think every loot council is corrupt then you're just as if not more selfish than the people you condemn.
    I dont think every loot council is corrupt, just the last 4 that i have joined have been, officers gearing there clique alts over mains! how is that for the good of the guild?

I stand by my statement, if a guild is fair, the core will be large, people arent stupid, and wont leave if they trust the council to be fair and just.

When the gms buddy who isnt even that good gets his 10th item in 3 weeks, alarm bells start ringing you know? when you see officers rolling alts and attending alt raids, getting gear over mains who are attending, alarm bells again no?

If you arent in a corrupt guild then i envy you, and congratulate you, but dont think that it isnt happening just because you arent in one, thats closed minded.

10+ Year Old Account

This guy hit the nail on the head. You are viewing the whole raiding situation from your tiny point of view.
    The officers have to actually balance a real team of people and distribute gear accordingly. It's not like you're some 100% parsing DPS. Healers in general get far less items than dps, and some cases tanks, cause they don't really need it...
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    This guy hit the nail on the head. You are viewing the whole raiding situation from your tiny point of view.
    The officers have to actually balance a real team of people and distribute gear accordingly. It's not like you're some 100% parsing DPS. Healers in general get far less items than dps, and some cases tanks, cause they don't really need it...
    I hit the nail on the head a few times also, like i said previously, just because your guild isnt corrupt, doesnt mean all other guilds arent corrupt too.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm sure there are guilds like that but DKP is a very ineffective way of giving out loot and if you're having issues with loot councils then it might very well be that you're simply not worth giving loot to.
    I love comments like this. "If you have a problem with a thing I like, you may be the problem. You may not be good enough." Loot council, while being very effective for tryharding and the best loot system for hardcore progression in theory, it is also the most vulnerable to corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit the nail on the head a few times also, like i said previously, just because your guild isnt corrupt, doesnt mean all other guilds arent corrupt too.
    I think you're stuck viewing everything through a peep hole. I didn't say about my guild or anything. I said that every officer out there is trying to balance a roster of people and you getting passed on loot with that high ilvl already equipped isn't the end of the freaking world.

You're a healer, get used to being passed on for loot...
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm sure there are guilds like that but DKP is a very ineffective way of giving out loot and if you're having issues with loot councils then it might very well be that you're simply not worth giving loot to.
    If that is the case, then the guild should cut the fat.

DKP is a great way to keep people coming for progression, and not only on faceroll days.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    I think you're stuck viewing everything through a peep hole. I didn't say about my guild or anything. I said that every officer out there is trying to balance a roster of people and you getting passed on loot with that high ilvl already equipped isn't the end of the freaking world.

You're a healer, get used to being passed on for loot...
    So what your saying is every single officer out there, is trying to balance the roster, rightly for the benefit of the guild and with absolutely no biase towards there freinds

Are you actually serious?

Deleted
    all my items come from m+ and pugs.

I havent received an item from a guild for.... idk 6 months?
    There is probably a reason for this, such as bad play by you, your attitude not being right etc etc. The fact you are asking about loot says a lot about a player imo. Join another guild if you are unhappy with the loot system, but be prepared that basically every guild will council loot these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    There is probably a reason for this, such as bad play by you, your attitude not being right etc etc. The fact you are asking about loot says a lot about a player imo. Join another guild if you are unhappy with the loot system, but be prepared that basically every guild will council loot these days.
    Most guilds are dumpster fires with a clique, they are pretty easy to spot via wowprogress as they move in a pack guild to guild gearing themselves. I mean if a player is bad, you cut them from the core, or you remove them, not string them along to fill holes.

After your first raid with a guild, you'll be able to see if it is right for you, or not.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Only had a day looking for an epgp guild finding it incredibly hard, barely a sniff, one in us.
    Here you go, one on my server: http://www.cnguild.eu/about

Have fun. No, I don't know them personally, I just heard they use epgp.

I would never join an epgp guild again after being in one during HFC / WOD and seeing how people can get points deducted for everything, even dropping a personal loot boe. Screw that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    Someone who never receives anything while the same grp of ppl get geared has every single right to talk about loot. a common tactic for these clique are to make the people asking to feel/look like loot whores, i am not a loot whore, far far from it, im just someone that doesnt let myself be mugged off by gang ninjas.

The guild i was just in had members leaving left right and centre, they spam invited anyone to fill the holes, they knew exactly what they were doing, so did all the members who left after a week though, i stayed a bit longer, silly me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Here you go, one on my server: http://www.cnguild.eu/about

Have fun. No, I don't know them personally, I just heard they use epgp.

I would never join an epgp guild again after being in one during HFC / WOD and seeing how people can get points deducted for everything, even dropping a personal loot boe. Screw that.
    Thank you mate thats amazing what a nice person.

7+ Year Old Account
    DKP is a horrible system and works in favour of the individual, not the raid.