Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    I'd say Night Elf and Nightborne are close enough for compatibility. Same height, same general body shape and fitness. Anything else wouldn't work. Blood Elves are too short.
    I do not know, I think there could be romance between aethas and his apprentice nightborne Ryanna

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I do not know, I think there could be romance between aethas and his apprentice nightborne Ryanna
    So you mean where she walks in on him getting nearly raped by a harpy and a Banshee? All she would do is laugh and laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Nelves won't leave Kalimdor out of fear of Maiev now that she's back. She would probably start killing her own people again the moment she hears they're thinking of running away to EK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Nelves won't leave Kalimdor out of fear of Maiev now that she's back. She would probably start killing her own people again the moment she hears they're thinking of running away to EK.
    Implying that she still cares about anything now that her sexual life is empty and cold void, never to be filled with illidans warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So you mean where she walks in on him getting nearly raped by a harpy and a Banshee? All she would do is laugh and laugh.
    I hear women like a man who can make them laugh. Besides, it's more fun if she can tease him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Implying that she still cares about anything now that her sexual life is empty and cold void, never to be filled with illidans warmth.
    Tbh I can already see stage being set for Sargeras' and Illidan's return. Maiev's character arc from now on is gonna be finding a way of freeing Illidan while being torn between consequences it would bring: dooming the universe by reinstating the Burning Crusade or freeing the object of her creepy obsessions.

That star left in skybox after Antorus is only a reminder that somewhere out there Illidaddy is still waiting to be returned to his rightful place in her bdsm prison-vault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I can already see stage being set for Sargeras' and Illidan's return. Maiev's character arc from now on is gonna be finding a way of freeing Illidan while being torn between consequences it would bring: dooming the universe by reinstating the Burning Crusade or freeing the object of her creepy obsessions.

That star left in skybox after Antorus is only a reminder that somewhere out there Illidaddy is still waiting to be returned to his rightful place in her bdsm prison-vault.
    I already know what she is thinking. She if filled with jealousy, imagining illidan cheating on her with sargeras. In her mind she sees scene like this:
    "Ahhhh illidan-senpai ~uuu"
    "What is is sargeras-kun ? If it hurts, i will stop"
    "No ~uuu please keep going"

She will be driven to madness by that. I guess she read too much boys love stories in that burrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I already know what she is thinking. She if filled with jealousy, imagining illidan cheating on her with sargeras. In her mind she sees scene like this:
    "Ahhhh illidan-senpai ~uuu"
    "What is is sargeras-kun ? If it hurts, i will stop"
    "No ~uuu please keep going"

She will be driven to madness by that. I guess she read too much boys love stories in that burrow.
    It would also present reasonable way for Alliance to lose Vindicaar for balance purposes in BfA: "High Exarch, ... that woman... she just barged in... slaughtered our men... and flew off with Vindicaar."

And we would have Blizzard's newest IP, Maiev's space advantures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I hear women like a man who can make them laugh. Besides, it's more fun if she can tease him about it.
    “Remember how pathetic you were?”

And then Aethas gets the switch for trying to talk back through his ball gag
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    “Remember how pathetic you were?”

And then Aethas gets the switch for trying to talk back through his ball gag
    I was thinking something a bit more playful than that, but sure. That works too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I was thinking something a bit more playful than that, but sure. That works too.
    Don’t kinkshame them
    Holy shit lol

The wardens should definitely be on the Alliance side of things in BfA, unless they don't mind their homeland being conquered and torched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The wardens should definitely be on the Alliance side of things in BfA, unless they don't mind their homeland being conquered and torched.
    Im pretty sure that the only thing wardens care about is killing giant birds and bears to continue their "legend".

plant a tree in undercity and it will grow into uppercity

that's a joke haha ok
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Night Elves shouldn't fear Maiev, the enemies should. She would be an idea leader but Blizzard would want to make her a 'villain' for thinking her people have a right to not simply exist, but thrive in their own homeland as a unique entity and not same vassal to the Alliance. Only Horde races have that benefit.

Yeah joking aside, now that Illidan is gone and with Teldrassil burning, she could work as aggressive pro Alliance character leading the ambushes and guerilla attacks in contested zones in northern Kalimdor. It would fit her perfectly considering she's always portrayed as being vengeful, pragmatic and zealously devoted to whatever her current goal is.

It would be cool to see some Sylvanas vs Maiev action, but she'll probably fall into obscurity the moment Legion ends as usual.

Yeah joking aside, now that Illidan is gone and with Teldrassil burning, she could work as aggressive pro Alliance character leading the ambushes and guerilla attacks in contested zones in northern Kalimdor. It would fit her perfectly considering she's always portrayed as being vengeful, pragmatic and zealously devoted to whatever her current goal is.

It would be cool to see some Sylvanas vs Maiev action, but she'll probably fall into obscurity the moment Legion ends as usual.
    Maiev despises the Alliance, she shouldn't be pro alliance, but rather pro night elf putting her people above the others, while fighting a guerrilla war downright refusing to fight somewhere else, akin to Zul'jin during the second war.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Maiev despises the Alliance, she shouldn't be pro alliance, but rather pro night elf putting her people above the others, while fighting a guerrilla war downright refusing to fight somewhere else, akin to Zul'jin during the second war.
    Yeah, I meant it like that but went with Alliance since nelves are technically in it after all. Like Lor'themar puts belves above everything, that kind of thing.

It could also be used to give some trouble to Anduin, making nelves push him to prioritize freeing their lands first over anything else, shaking things up a bit.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-12-25 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If she fights for the night elves, she will fight against the Horde and therefor she will automatically fight for the Alliance's cause, even if she hates the Alliance. Greymane's opinion got swayed and her's can be too.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, would be a fun turn of events and some new development in a direction we haven't yet seen.

If she fights for the night elves, she will fight against the Horde and therefor she will automatically fight for the Alliance's cause, even if she hates the Alliance. Greymane's opinion got swayed and her's can be too.
    It shouldn't be swayed, total faction loyalty is something, that should be avoided at any cost, since it limits the story immensely. I would like it if she sees alliance troops as tools to get her land back. The story needs twisted characters and Maiev is a prime candidate for something like this, her mentality is very much like Illidan's after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Val'sharah would be a nice place.